Author Topic: Saw Rich Piana at the gym tonight  (Read 9998 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Saw Rich Piana at the gym tonight
« on: July 13, 2014, 12:33:32 AM »
All I can say is he's a BIIIIIIIIG BOY!  Seemed real cool too chatting up and joking with a lot of people!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana came to my gym tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:55:33 AM »
You own a gym?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 12:59:38 AM »
Back off!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 01:01:13 AM »
You own a gym?

Lol ok not my gym my gym... I meant the gym I train at

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Saw Rich Piana at the gym tonight
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 01:17:31 AM »
first bb with more tatoos than muscle...lee does not count cause he is a midgeta...also the most vain bb of all time! and a good speaker that tells the truth...or atleast it seems so
MIRAGETROPIN

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 05:44:05 AM »
All I can say is he's a BIIIIIIIIG BOY!  Seemed real cool too chatting up and joking with a lot of people!

Big Ach, you holding more muscle than he is. He is all PMMA and ink.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 05:58:58 AM »
He sux!   :(

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 06:06:55 AM »
Was he as dirty as he looks in his vids?... did he smell?

His 15 minutes are almost up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 06:07:38 AM »
His 15 minutes are almost up.
We can only hope.  :(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2014, 06:20:06 AM »

Yup.  Like Duck Face Bailey, his imitation of life is a montage of selfies.   Even when taken by someone else, they're primarily intended for an audience of one.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 10:52:21 AM »
the guy is doing what he loves. what he does or how he gets there is his business. people see him as a representative due to his popularity of our pastime which kinda sucks cause the guy does have dysmorphia issues but fuck who doesn't he's just a little more extreme. but I've never heard anyone say a bad word abt him that's met him and he seems like a genuine and good guy from what I seem of him.

b

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 11:04:18 AM »
How many slip all falls did he cause with his oil dripping all over the gym floor ???

did you ask him why he refused to fuck Amy in the ass even after she pleaded and begged him to punish her anally  ??? ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
Lol ok not my gym my gym... I meant the gym I train at

I suspected as much. I was just having some fun with you. A lot of people seem to "own" things they don't really. It is a common figure of speech these days.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 01:13:53 PM »
I suspected as much. I was just having some fun with you. A lot of people seem to "own" things they don't really. It is a common figure of speech these days.

I do actually own 2 gyms though - in Egypt, but they're both ladies only gyms.  My wife was managing the day to day operations, and I just did back end financial/hr work.  Since we both live in the US now though, she hired people to oversee in our absence.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 01:26:28 PM »
Hey asshole why don't you post one of your famous pics of yourself surrounded by your miniature plastic trophies and your inferior bald head.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 01:49:02 PM »
I do actually own 2 gyms though - in Egypt, but they're both ladies only gyms.  My wife was managing the day to day operations, and I just did back end financial/hr work.  Since we both live in the US now though, she hired people to oversee in our absence.

How is that working out? I would imagine it could be difficult to run a business from afar.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 09:24:31 PM »
Hey asshole why don't you post one of your famous pics of yourself surrounded by your miniature plastic trophies and your inferior bald head.

We would all compliment him if he did that, I don't understand this post "Penishairy Cockstain"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 09:34:10 PM »
How is that working out? I would imagine it could be difficult to run a business from afar.

It is  - but she has good managers watching over it!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 09:43:56 PM »
the guy is doing what he loves. what he does or how he gets there is his business. people see him as a representative due to his popularity of our pastime which kinda sucks cause the guy does have dysmorphia issues but fuck who doesn't he's just a little more extreme. but I've never heard anyone say a bad word abt him that's met him and he seems like a genuine and good guy from what I seem of him.

He may love what he does but he is straight up suicidal. I don't think he plans on living that long. You wouldn't inject tons of microscopic glass beads into your body if you were AT ALL concerned with longevity. Severe issues. It's not a diss as such, just an observation.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 09:52:33 PM »
He may love what he does but he is straight up suicidal. I don't think he plans on living that long. You wouldn't inject tons of microscopic glass beads into your body if you were AT ALL concerned with longevity. Severe issues. It's not a diss as such, just an observation.

That quote may be taken out of context when applied to Pianis drug abuse.

A few other good Bukowski quotes:

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

“We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing. ”
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 10:33:14 PM »

bukowski was a joke.

made a career of self loathing and claiming to hate society but was the biggest attention whore going.

I think everyone who trains seriously has some kind of mental issue, a disorder or disorders etc. some are more extreme than others.

everybody dies. the reaper comes for us all. I'd rather abuse the shit out of my body, lived a glorious life at redline and die young than grind out the last years of my life in an old age home wishing I had have done things differently.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2014, 10:58:56 PM »
bukowski was a joke.

made a career of self loathing and claiming to hate society but was the biggest attention whore going.

I think everyone who trains seriously has some kind of mental issue, a disorder or disorders etc. some are more extreme than others.

everybody dies. the reaper comes for us all. I'd rather abuse the shit out of my body, lived a glorious life at redline and die young than grind out the last years of my life in an old age home wishing I had have done things differently.

So, basically, he was a getbigger?  :D :D

All joking aside, its hard to say what was for "publicity" and what was true about him. In other words, what Bukowski played up for his fans, as opposed to his real self. There are some people who really do hate society and engage in acts of self-loathing.
X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2014, 11:01:04 PM »
bukowski was a joke.

Bukowski is like a god to me. Absolutely love him more than I can say, I have everything he has written pretty much and read it regularly. "Van Bilderass" comes from a Bukowski story. He loved life but also saw the impossible contradictions and problems with living. He really comes across as genuine to me, the most important quality a person can have imo.

It was kind of silly to paste that pic in this thread, was just reminded of that quote.

Your last paragraph, well I kind of agree, but then you can't be critical of, for example, the self-destructive drug use of guys in this bodybuilding lifestyle. Piana guaranteed has a lot of self-loathing in him, what he's doing is crazy dangerous, far beyond the risks of any hormone use. Injecting plastics and glass everywhere in your body, muscles, lips, ass, everything. When he has to downsize that's going to look ridiculous... that's why I think he figures he will be dead by that time.

That quote may be taken out of context when applied to Pianis drug abuse.

A few other good Bukowski quotes:

“If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery–isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you’re going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It’s the only good fight there is.”

“We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing. ”

Absolutely beautiful, I have shivers reading this shit. :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2014, 11:07:43 PM »
bukowski was a joke.

I would rather not abuse the shit out of my body, but thats just me. As for living a glorious life, well that is definitely subjective.

At the end of the day, we're all going to have to answer to ourselves.
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2014, 11:12:44 PM »
Bukowski is like a god to me. Absolutely love him more than I can say, I have everything he has written pretty much and read it regularly. "Van Bilderass" comes from a Bukowski story. He loved life but also saw the impossible contradictions and problems with living. He really comes across as genuine to me, the most important quality a person can have imo.

It was kind of silly to paste that pic in this thread, was just reminded of that quote.

Your last paragraph, well I kind of agree, but then you can't be critical of, for example, the self-destructive drug use of guys in this bodybuilding lifestyle. Piana guaranteed has a lot of self-loathing in him, what he's doing is crazy dangerous, far beyond the risks of any hormone use. Injecting plastics and glass everywhere in your body, muscles, lips, ass, everything. When he has to downsize that's going to look ridiculous... that's why I think he figures he will be dead by that time.

Absolutely beautiful, I have shivers reading this shit. :D

my beef w bukowski was if he really hated society that much and hated himself that why did he give so many interviews? true isolationists that hate people live in the middle of nowhere and refuse human contact.

I think he was angry, but more at himself. and instead of dealing w his demons he drowned them in alcohol. the hating society thing was an angle. if he truly hated society he would have written in isolation and never granted an interview. I think a lot of my distain forr him comes from his inability to deal w his issues, and the fact that it's become cool to like him. I'm not saying that's why you like him it obviously isn't but you know what I'm saying.

as for piana ya like there's a def expiration date there. there's no going back to 'normal' or any semblance thereof.

b