Author Topic: Saw Rich Piana at the gym tonight  (Read 9999 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Saw Rich Piana at the gym tonight
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 11:19:08 PM »
I would rather not abuse the shit out of my body, but thats just me. As for living a glorious life, well that is definitely subjective.

At the end of the day, we're all going to have to answer to ourselves.

abuse is a relative term. for me it means taking anabolics, too many women, too much partying, pushing my body to it's physical limits and past.

this is my definition of abuse. I wouldn't push myself much past this. mostly cause I don't see the value or need in doing so. I had a great life. if it ended tomorrow ive had experiences that made it worth every second I shaved off. there's a price for all of this. if your going to buy in you had best realise somewhere your going to pay. so you better make it worthwhile.
b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 11:20:26 PM »
my beef w bukowski was if he really hated society that much and hated himself that why did he give so many interviews? true isolationists that hate people live in the middle of nowhere and refuse human contact.

I think he was angry, but more at himself. and instead of dealing w his demons he drowned them in alcohol. the hating society thing was an angle. if he truly hated society he would have written in isolation and never granted an interview. I think a lot of my distain forr him comes from his inability to deal w his issues, and the fact that it's become cool to like him. I'm not saying that's why you like him it obviously isn't but you know what I'm saying.

as for piana ya like there's a def expiration date there. there's no going back to 'normal' or any semblance thereof.

He knew he was contradicting himself wrt doing interviews and readings. He often ridiculed himself for doing it, often feeling like he was selling out. Kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't. He never denied his weaknesses, his need for alcohol to deal with life etc. It's the same with any so-called misanthropist... so many claim to hate all people, saying how they are happiest when they are alone, perhaps saying they prefer the company of their dogs, yet they still need human contact in some form, in some quantity. Are there any true misanthropists who haven't killed themselves?

Bukowski was a bodybuilder. Look at this beautiful poem about lifting weights. :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2014, 11:22:56 PM »
abuse is a relative term. for me it means taking anabolics, too many women, too much partying, pushing my body to it's physical limits and past.

this is my definition of abuse. I wouldn't push myself much past this. mostly cause I don't see the value or need in doing so. I had a great life. if it ended tomorrow ive had experiences that made it worth every second I shaved off. there's a price for all of this. if your going to buy in you had best realise somewhere your going to pay. so you better make it worthwhile.

Just as abuse is relative, so is the "glorious lifestyle." There are many people who feel like they live glorious lifestyles without sleeping with women, taking anabolics, and partying. As you said, its relative.
X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2014, 11:23:50 PM »
holy fuck do you know how mAny times I've actually been talking to someone at the gym had have said 'if we got paid to do this wed hate it?'

lol awesome. +1 bukowski.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 11:29:44 PM »
Just as abuse is relative, so is the "glorious lifestyle." There are many people who feel like they live glorious lifestyles without sleeping with women, taking anabolics, and partying. As you said, its relative.

not sure if serious.

:D

well of course everything one quantifies as a statement of fact regarding their existence is base on their own perceptions and experiences.

my 'glorious life' is exactly that. to me. for me. I don't do the same things as I did before that make it such. I actually have 180'd a lot and my life is still as amazing and exciting and awesome just in a different way. it's all relative my friend.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 11:31:01 PM »
not sure if serious.

:D

well of course everything one quantifies as a statement of fact regarding their existence is base on their own perceptions and experiences.

my 'glorious life' is exactly that. to me. for me. I don't do the same things as I did before that make it such. I actually have 180'd a lot and my life is still as amazing and exciting and awesome just in a different way. it's all relative my friend.

Of course. Many people find a glorious lifestyle is finding someone, getting married, raising a family, etc.

And yes, I agree, its all relative.
X

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 06:29:52 AM »
rich peanis

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 09:59:30 AM »
Didn't Rich post on getbig for a while?

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 10:09:00 AM »
 8) The guy seems to be enjoying himself and harming no one . That's cool by me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 10:59:49 AM »
8) The guy seems to be enjoying himself and harming no one . That's cool by me

I agree. If he's happy and not doing harm to anyone else, who am I to judge. His lifestyle isn't for me, but then everyone is different which is great actually.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2014, 11:26:58 AM »
Hey asshole why don't you post one of your famous pics of yourself surrounded by your miniature plastic trophies and your inferior bald head.
Blow me you fucking broke dick dog!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2014, 11:37:47 AM »
“We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing. ”

A ton of truth in this.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2014, 08:13:25 PM »
Didn't Rich post on getbig for a while?
yes he is LittleRich.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2014, 10:11:28 PM »
It will be interesting to see what happens to his arms over time.  Looks like a lot of PMMA.