Author Topic: Growing Marijuana  (Read 9786 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Growing Marijuana
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2014, 12:21:36 AM »
Go intercourse yourself.  Oh wait...You too high to understand.  Look it up little man.  And since you're so cavalier (again, get a dictionary and keep in mind the context in which the word is used as it has more than one definition), here's to your demise from drug use and the pain it brings your family.  Note I didn't say "friends". 

Later, little man.

are you sure youre not on any drugs

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2014, 12:23:27 AM »
Go intercourse yourself.  Oh wait...You too high to understand.  Look it up little man.  And since you're so cavalier (again, get a dictionary and keep in mind the context in which the word is used as it has more than one definition), here's to your demise from drug use and the pain it brings your family.  Note I didn't say "friends". 

Later, little man.

Drug use  , yes such a dangerous plant ::)

I'm sure you're one of those people who have no problem with prescription drug use lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2014, 03:38:28 AM »
are you sure youre not on any drugs

Are you certain you're an adult?  You saw the need to belittle my younger brother's death so I simply put you in your place.  Before that I was nice. In fact, I wished you well and hoped for the best especially so for the sake of your family.  Given my experience with a loved one, that sentiment was genuine.   Do as you wish.

Drug use  , yes such a dangerous plant ::)

I'm sure you're one of those people who have no problem with prescription drug use lol

If by that  you mean "pain killers" in particular and a great many other drugs, you would be wrong.  I don't care for such things and wish that both pharmaceutical companies and lawyers were forever banned from the airwaves to advertise their wares.  If you pay attention to any commercial for drugs, you would know that at the end of the spiel they clearly state the "possible" side effects and who the drug is not intended for.

Sometimes it sounds as if "_______________" is not intended for the living.  So again, you are incorrect about me but I can understand why you would make such a  supposition as more often than not you would be correct (with most people) in doing so. 

But I am not those people. 

Be well, the both of you.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2014, 06:05:23 AM »
Are you certain you're an adult?  You saw the need to belittle my younger brother's death so I simply put you in your place.  Before that I was nice. In fact, I wished you well and hoped for the best especially so for the sake of your family.  Given my experience with a loved one, that sentiment was genuine.   Do as you wish.

If by that  you mean "pain killers" in particular and a great many other drugs, you would be wrong.  I don't care for such things and wish that both pharmaceutical companies and lawyers were forever banned from the airwaves to advertise their wares.  If you pay attention to any commercial for drugs, you would know that at the end of the spiel they clearly state the "possible" side effects and who the drug is not intended for.

Sometimes it sounds as if "_______________" is not intended for the living.  So again, you are incorrect about me but I can understand why you would make such a  supposition as more often than not you would be correct (with most people) in doing so. 

But I am not those people. 

Be well, the both of you.

Again I ask you, did your brother die as a result of smoking marijuana?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2014, 06:51:56 AM »
Again I ask you, did your brother die as a result of smoking marijuana?

All of his family members were degenerates & junkies, hence his little crusades on Getbig.  It's too bad they couldn't be more responsible in their use; we might have been spared his posts

dustin

« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2014, 03:41:14 PM »
Sure there are many enthusiasts that grow, but I would say the vast majority that is produced is grown by gangsters. In BC alone I heard the industry (illegal) pulls in over 1 Billion dollars annually.

There are over 10,000 personal grow licenses in BC and  approximately a few growops on every city block according to Health Canada and the RCMP. It's not gangsters that own the market.

A little pot is diverted that way and there are some industrial grows by organized crime, but the profit margins are low. It's nothing but entry level cash. Even kids my age will invest in a few kilos of coke, get some burner phones and make $10,000 a week running a line. Easy. Kids running phones get $300 per day on average and higher in other areas. Very, very easy.

There are zero margins on marijuana in comparison. Growing for profit is too heaty. Dialed in shows can crop out less than a dozen times per year and the electric company reports big grows. Pests and growing problems can fuck you over fast. Trimmers can run their mouth and people watching the grow can jeopardize things as well. You can get diesel generators and go off the grid, but by the end of the day it's not worth it. Sell hard drugs to make real money. I know kids who have small lines all over the mainland and it's shockingly easy, but with that comes lots of violence and anxiety. Not a good way to live. Whether it's weed or coke, it's just not worth it when you can get a welding ticket and make the same cash legally somewhere.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2014, 03:55:41 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2014, 05:25:52 PM »
There are over 10,000 personal grow licenses in BC and  approximately a few growops on every city block according to Health Canada and the RCMP. It's not gangsters that own the market.

A little pot is diverted that way and there are some industrial grows by organized crime, but the profit margins are low. It's nothing but entry level cash. Even kids my age will invest in a few kilos of coke, get some burner phones and make $10,000 a week running a line. Easy. Kids running phones get $300 per day on average and higher in other areas. Very, very easy.

There are zero margins on marijuana in comparison. Growing for profit is too heaty. Dialed in shows can crop out less than a dozen times per year and the electric company reports big grows. Pests and growing problems can fuck you over fast. Trimmers can run their mouth and people watching the grow can jeopardize things as well. You can get diesel generators and go off the grid, but by the end of the day it's not worth it. Sell hard drugs to make real money. I know kids who have small lines all over the mainland and it's shockingly easy, but with that comes lots of violence and anxiety. Not a good way to live. Whether it's weed or coke, it's just not worth it when you can get a welding ticket and make the same cash legally somewhere.

Growing for profit is too heaty? Not when you have half the RCMP paid off and wannabe minions gangsters doing your dirty work like the Hells Angels of BC do. No to mention almost unlimited resources to do this, so I disagree there is millions in profit especially exporting product south and importing cocaine north.

As far as these younger kids getting into dealing , its strange to me how influenced they are and how far they'll go to protect their business ventures. There is a ton of money to be made legally in all sorts of industries there i'm assuming alot of the younger generation are either dirt poor and have no choice but to sell drugs or are just plain lazy and wanting to cash in on the gold rush. Either way things seem to be as bad as ever there and it doesn't look like things are changing for the better !

dustin

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2014, 10:45:56 PM »
Growing for profit is too heaty? Not when you have half the RCMP paid off and wannabe minions gangsters doing your dirty work like the Hells Angels of BC do. No to mention almost unlimited resources to do this, so I disagree there is millions in profit especially exporting product south and importing cocaine north.

As far as these younger kids getting into dealing , its strange to me how influenced they are and how far they'll go to protect their business ventures. There is a ton of money to be made legally in all sorts of industries there i'm assuming alot of the younger generation are either dirt poor and have no choice but to sell drugs or are just plain lazy and wanting to cash in on the gold rush. Either way things seem to be as bad as ever there and it doesn't look like things are changing for the better !

Working a phone is an easy revenue stream. It's why you see lots of ethnic minorities doing it. They see their first gen immigrant parents come here with nothing so they sell drugs. Some kids do it alongside a job and eventually start their own crew. I know friends that have blown up and are either dead or in international headline from the gang wars in Vancouver.

I know too many Viet and Cambodian kids doing this and lost a closer friend in the BS gang wars. It's stupid. I think I have PTSD or something because when I'm at Asian parties or bump into old friends I have so much anxiety it feels like a Vietnam flashback. I just like the guys who take pride in growing great weed and would rather give it away for free than be some guy running lines and going to war with other bangerd. because someone sold a spitty on their turf.

whitewidow

« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2014, 01:32:02 AM »
It really depends on what strain you are growing and also what kind of room you are using and how heigh it is from the floor to the ceiling. You would yield alot more buds if you grew the plants outdoor or in a greenhouse but even then it still depends on the strain your growing. I would say you should at least get a ounce off of every plant even if it is a small yielding plant and grown indoor. If the strain is a super producer one plant could yiled up to 4 ounces after being bone dry and manicured. Y

ou could get as much as a pound if you have a super high yielding plant and gro it outdoor.If your going after a high yield i would buy a strain that is a very how yielding plant and grow it outdoors, even though it's grown outdoors you have to take care of it real nice and give it organic nutrients and that plant will get huge and healthy.

Alot of people thibnk indoor marijauna is the best but actually outdoor marijauna is better because you are growing the weed with natural sunlight and not using 1,000 watt lights. I have acrtually done both were you use the natural sunlight during the day and also use some 1,000watt lights if you have to move them inside due to rain or people snooping around.

nobody can grow weed as good as i can. My screenname has been whitewidow since 2004,whitewidow is obviously a strain of marijauna. Nott many can match my greenthumb. Trust me indoor/outdoor marijauna is definately the best(for the most part you want to grow it outdoor but you can bring the plants inside and put them under a 1,000 watt light if you have rain or nosey neighbors.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2014, 01:33:45 AM »
Working a phone is an easy revenue stream. It's why you see lots of ethnic minorities doing it. They see their first gen immigrant parents come here with nothing so they sell drugs. Some kids do it alongside a job and eventually start their own crew. I know friends that have blown up and are either dead or in international headline from the gang wars in Vancouver.

I know too many Viet and Cambodian kids doing this and lost a closer friend in the BS gang wars. It's stupid. I think I have PTSD or something because when I'm at Asian parties or bump into old friends I have so much anxiety it feels like a Vietnam flashback. I just like the guys who take pride in growing great weed and would rather give it away for free than be some guy running lines and going to war with other bangerd. because someone sold a spitty on their turf.

You from the bay area?
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2014, 02:21:20 AM »
It really depends on what strain you are growing and also what kind of room you are using and how heigh it is from the floor to the ceiling. You would yield alot more buds if you grew the plants outdoor or in a greenhouse but even then it still depends on the strain your growing. I would say you should at least get a ounce off of every plant even if it is a small yielding plant and grown indoor. If the strain is a super producer one plant could yiled up to 4 ounces after being bone dry and manicured. Y

ou could get as much as a pound if you have a super high yielding plant and gro it outdoor.If your going after a high yield i would buy a strain that is a very how yielding plant and grow it outdoors, even though it's grown outdoors you have to take care of it real nice and give it organic nutrients and that plant will get huge and healthy.

Alot of people thibnk indoor marijauna is the best but actually outdoor marijauna is better because you are growing the weed with natural sunlight and not using 1,000 watt lights. I have acrtually done both were you use the natural sunlight during the day and also use some 1,000watt lights if you have to move them inside due to rain or people snooping around.

nobody can grow weed as good as i can. My screenname has been whitewidow since 2004,whitewidow is obviously a strain of marijauna. Nott many can match my greenthumb. Trust me indoor/outdoor marijauna is definately the best(for the most part you want to grow it outdoor but you can bring the plants inside and put them under a 1,000 watt light if you have rain or nosey neighbors.

Ate one too many Oxycontins again, Huh?

Lmao @ no one can grow weed as good as I can.  Yeah....you are the best grower in the entire world because you possess the magical green thumb of Weederio.

dustin

« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2014, 12:05:21 PM »
You from the bay area?

Vancouver Island.

PS. WW, send don't bud my way. My designated grower ditched me and then the MMAR program ended. I know there's an injunction but I don't have an authorization to cultivate at any other address but his... the cock sucker... I bet my papers are still at his place and that he's growing with my license too, but what goes around comes around.

My last pound kept me going from last summer until now, but I'm always generous and give it away. I'll have to buy weed for the first time in almost 5 years.

Anyone use a vaporizer now that the cigarette ones are so common? I've been vaping as it's so quick and inconspicuous. Bit of a different high and doesn't kill migraines the same way, but works in a pinch until I cab get home to some good bud.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2014, 03:11:43 PM »

Be careful who you decide to be around at these parties bro , being near or affiliated w any of those UN RS or IS guys brings your level of personal danger through the roof. Hindu's are even worse just because they have so much pride they'll go further than anyone else just to prove they're not weak lol. Can't fix stupid.

dustin

« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2014, 06:12:38 PM »
Be careful who you decide to be around at these parties bro , being near or affiliated w any of those UN RS or IS guys brings your level of personal danger through the roof. Hindu's are even worse just because they have so much pride they'll go further than anyone else just to prove they're not weak lol. Can't fix stupid.

I don't go to house parties whatsoever. Married with a kid. Would rather enjoy some beers at home with friends and good food.

Yes, Indians have something to prove. I don't know why. Same with Cambodians and Viet kids. My Cambodian friend tried stabbing another friend because he ripped off his necklace.

Prospects are scary too. One held a gun to my head at a highschool party. First gang related violence. Would have shit my pants but my body went numb. Buddy punched me, roughed me up and threw me against the wall but I felt absolutely nothing but adrenaline and weightlessness. I get the same feeling when some Asian tough guy pulls a knife at a party and everyone starts squaring off. No one cab trade fists anymore and shake hands. First to make a death threat seems to be the name of the game now.

Does anyone follow Kim Bolan? She does an awesome job covering that stuff for the Vancouver Sun. I'm a bit obsessed as I still have a few friends in the game that I seriously worry about but they won't change their ways. Most friends who took that route I've dropped, but a few are still dear to me and absolutely retarded for thinking they'll live past 30.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2014, 07:55:27 PM »
I don't go to house parties whatsoever. Married with a kid. Would rather enjoy some beers at home with friends and good food.

Yes, Indians have something to prove. I don't know why. Same with Cambodians and Viet kids. My Cambodian friend tried stabbing another friend because he ripped off his necklace.

Prospects are scary too. One held a gun to my head at a highschool party. First gang related violence. Would have shit my pants but my body went numb. Buddy punched me, roughed me up and threw me against the wall but I felt absolutely nothing but adrenaline and weightlessness. I get the same feeling when some Asian tough guy pulls a knife at a party and everyone starts squaring off. No one cab trade fists anymore and shake hands. First to make a death threat seems to be the name of the game now.

Does anyone follow Kim Bolan? She does an awesome job covering that stuff for the Vancouver Sun. I'm a bit obsessed as I still have a few friends in the game that I seriously worry about but they won't change their ways. Most friends who took that route I've dropped, but a few are still dear to me and absolutely retarded for thinking they'll live past 30.

I know all about that blog and actually used to find it quite amusing lol. One thing I always found interesting was seeing guys getting busted or even mentioned on there , then a little while later you read about them getting gunned down or declared missing or short time later, added to a long list of high profile 'assassinations' of dangerous criminal figures out there. I remember reading about some guys even getting killed while going down to Mexico dealing with cartel , which is funny because one of the higher ranking guys from the same group  frequently visited senior cartel members and was even invited to a very powerful Sinaloa members wedding ffs.

Good on you to avoid the whole thing though bro , nothing good can come from that lifestyle in those parts.