Author Topic: You win $25,000...  (Read 4858 times)

Simple Simon

Re: You win $25,000...
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2014, 04:41:40 AM »
lets see...

2kg test cyp
1kg npp
1kg nandrolone deconate
1kg eq
1kg dbol
1kg drol
1kg tren ace
500g anavar
500g masteron
50g methyltrienolone

6000 30ml bottles
10000 10ml vials, stoppers, fliptops
about 110liters of PEG300
3 liters of benzyl benzoate
1 liter of benzyl alcohol
about 15gal of safflower oil
about 2 dozen milpore steritop vacuum filters
about 60 1 liter hybex media bottles with Septa tops

... off the top of my head, that's about $23k.... flips into about $750k retail, $550k bulk.

post all that but not a picture????

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2014, 05:40:26 AM »
Home brewing of peace  :D

(never heard of of PEG300, so please explain)

It's a sex tool. Look up 'pegging', it's the new thing among heterosexual teens.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2014, 06:44:47 AM »
Hire a PI to follow my mayor around and get dirt on him, then extort his ass.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2014, 06:57:59 AM »
AAPL

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2014, 07:01:40 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2014, 07:18:19 AM »
How long do you plan to keep from spending any of it? Can you tolerate a fair amount of risk, or are you more conservative? What about taxes?

If you want to keep it invested for many years to build wealth for retirement, I'd open up an IRA / Roth and put the max $5500 in it, and try to max it out every year. Put the other $19500 into a taxable account. Either hire a pro or get ready to spend many months following the markets closely, researching possible investments, and reading reputable books and articles from reputable (having a long track record of verifiable success) authors / investors.

I have taxable accounts that I invest pretty aggressively in (stocks, options, ETFs, long / short, the odd small trade or 2, etc), and tax-advantaged retirement accounts I'm more conservative in (mainly mutual funds and a gold ETF).

This is much of what I'm doing these days in my taxable accounts. My most recent purchase was $30k worth of OXY about a month ago. Just for educational purposes - NOT specific advice for you or anyone else...

Long: Pretty big positions in GLD, AAPL, IEP, UHAL, OIL, RGR, BIDU, GOOGL, CLR, SWHC, SH, OXY... Moderate positions in BRK.B, GTAT, CHK, APA, MU, SLB, HAL, NUAN, NFLX, GPOR, EOG, CAT, APC, FANG, PXD, NBR, CEO, BPL, LNG... Smaller positions in AMZN, FSLR, BLDP, TWTR, DQ... a few other stocks and commodities ETFs here and there.

Big short in JCP... Significant puts in HLF and ATHN... smaller put positions in TSLA, AMZN, NFLX, CMG, WWE, FSLR, TWTR, DQ... and a few others here and there.

You are basically relying/betting on the Fed pumping cash into the market.  The stock market is in a bubble (real estate too).  No one should be long any paper investment right now.  Shorting/puts are a much better play, but the market could continue moving against you in the short term.

Much better to sit tight and preserve wealth with precious metals right now.  When the system breaks down/crashes, metals will shoot up again.  If the system can hold together, that will be the time to sell appreciated assets and buy distressed ones (stocks).

25K really isn't a lot of money anymore.  It buys a lot less than it use to.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2014, 09:12:29 AM »
It's a sex tool. Look up 'pegging', it's the new thing among heterosexual teens.

Thanks, I will check this at my local Christine le Duc store

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2014, 11:52:00 AM »
You are basically relying/betting on the Fed pumping cash into the market.  The stock market is in a bubble (real estate too).  No one should be long any paper investment right now.  Shorting/puts are a much better play, but the market could continue moving against you in the short term.

Much better to sit tight and preserve wealth with precious metals right now.  When the system breaks down/crashes, metals will shoot up again.  If the system can hold together, that will be the time to sell appreciated assets and buy distressed ones (stocks).

25K really isn't a lot of money anymore.  It buys a lot less than it use to.

No, I'm a longterm investor building and protecting wealth for myself and my clients. Not really concerned about what will happen short term, don't know, and cannot do anything about it.

Are you familiar with "bottom-up" investing? Dollar cost averaging?

I started with $100k 20 years ago, have far more now. I'll just say "millions".

I like metals, but only as a small portion of a balanced portfolio.

I'm not some 20 year old day trading on my pc out of Mom's basement. But thanks for the heads up.

I'm a former retail broker and IA... now have a small number of accredited investors in a private fund with over $100 mil divided up into growth / value and an income portfolio. I will not post how that money is invested, but it is invested more conservatively than what I posted here in my personal accounts.

I realize $25k is not a whole lot of money these days, but that's what the OP has. If he can average what the markets have averaged on that $25k for the next 30 years, and max out that IRA every year, he'll be a millionaire.

I don't agree with you end-of-the world guys. If what you think will happen actually happens, all the gold on earth won't solve your problems nor help you survive.

Nobody on earth knows for sure exactly what will happen, when, and how much. Not you, not me, not anyone. I'm willing to risk ignoring the possiblity of the end of the world happening or not happening while I continue to do what is getting me rich longterm in the meantime.

If you cannot tolerate short-term ups and downs, the markets are not for you.
A

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2014, 03:33:14 PM »

No, I'm a longterm investor building and protecting wealth for myself and my clients. Not really concerned about what will happen short term, don't know, and cannot do anything about it.

I'm not some 20 year old day trading on my pc out of Mom's basement. But thanks for the heads up.

I'm a former retail broker and IA... now have a small number of accredited investors in a private fund with over $100 mil divided up into growth / value and an income portfolio. I will not post how that money is invested, but it is invested more conservatively than what I posted here in my personal accounts.

I realize $25k is not a whole lot of money these days, but that's what the OP has. If he can average what the markets have averaged on that $25k for the next 30 years, and max out that IRA every year, he'll be a millionaire.

I don't agree with you end-of-the world guys. If what you think will happen actually happens, all the gold on earth won't solve your problems nor help you survive.

Nobody on earth knows for sure exactly what will happen, when, and how much. Not you, not me, not anyone. I'm willing to risk ignoring the possiblity of the end of the world happening or not happening while I continue to do what is getting me rich longterm in the meantime.

Who would have thunk it huh... getbig really does draw all kinds.  I'll be pming u. Wouldnt mind picking ur brain. NO HOMO!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »
Two words.....Legit Kigs.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2014, 05:05:45 PM »
Who would have thunk it huh... getbig really does draw all kinds.  I'll be pming u. Wouldnt mind picking ur brain. NO HOMO!

Mr dad is writing articles for private investors in a local newsletter anonymously. Probably 5 people read it, and 1 understands it, but it is similar to that post.Yes, he is multi millionaire, no I am not.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2014, 05:31:53 PM »

You definitely sound like a fund manager.  Don't forget to mention all the expenses, fees, commissions you'll be skimming from your clients over the years... 2-3% a year sure adds up.  It's funny how most people in this world equate the amount of money they have/make with their intelligence level... they think they know it all.

You think you made money because of your personal investing prowess? -lol  The Fed's bank/market liquidity injections (TRILLIONS of dollars) is what saved the financial system in 2008 and has been solely responsible for this 5 year rally.  When the market drops again, will you be nimble enough to get out in time?  Can you get all your clients out in time?  Most could not do it in 2008 and I doubt you can do it in 2014/15.

The market is a huge bubble right now... the biggest in history.  The trading volume is pathetic.  Computer algos/HFT are responsible for 90% of the daily trading.  The fraud is pervasive and rampant.  TPTB are running out of tricks.  

That said, I hope you make millions more.  Caveat emptor.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2014, 05:35:20 PM »
You definitely sound like a fund manager.  Don't forget to mention all the expenses, fees, commissions you'll be skimming from your clients over the years... 2-3% a year sure adds up.  It's funny how most people in this world equate the amount of money they have/make with their intelligence level... they think they know it all.

You think you made money because of your personal investing prowess? -lol  The Fed's bank/market liquidity injections (TRILLIONS of dollars) is what saved the financial system in 2008 and has been solely responsible for this 5 year rally.  When the market drops again, will you be nimble enough to get out in time?  Can you get all your clients out in time?  Most could not do it in 2008 and I doubt you can do it in 2014/15.

The market is a huge bubble right now... the biggest in history.  The trading volume is pathetic.  Computer algos/HFT are responsible for 90% of the daily trading.  The fraud is pervasive and rampant.  TPTB are running out of tricks.  

This guy seems like the epitome of prudence compared to the Dublin property market. You might laugh and say "yeah, Ireland fucked up until the creash"... no I mean now. 2014. The avg house price in Dublin rose 18% last year. Yes 18%. Think about that. We are doing the same thing again that wrecked our economy SIX years ago now.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »
Two words.....Legit Kigs.

That's a hit or miss thing..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2014, 09:30:25 PM »
post all that but not a picture????

you expect pics of bags of white, yellow and clear powders?

gallon jugs of liquid orals?

how about lab equipment?

how bout a home address as well?

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2014, 01:16:03 AM »
you expect pics of bags of white, yellow and clear powders?

gallon jugs of liquid orals?

how about lab equipment?

how bout a home address as well?

Lol, you have put info about yourself on this site that if law enforcement wanted to bust you they have more than enough to justify it.

Your whole life seems to be a fantasy, if anyone were doing what you claim to be doing with a criminal record like yours they wouldnt be on mesage boards telling everyone about it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2014, 01:21:46 AM »
Lol, you have put info about yourself on this site that if law enforcement wanted to bust you they have more than enough to justify it.

Your whole life seems to be a fantasy, if anyone were doing what you claim to be doing with a criminal record like yours they wouldnt be on mesage boards telling everyone about it.

this is America, girlfriend... and in our courts, we don't wear womens clothes or wigs, and we have words like "circumstantial", "plausible deniability", and "hearsay"... along with "probable cause" and "reasonable suspicion".

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2014, 01:31:34 AM »
this is America, girlfriend... and in our courts, we don't wear womens clothes or wigs, and we have words like "circumstantial", "plausible deniability", and "hearsay"... along with "probable cause" and "reasonable suspicion".
Yes and in America there are such things as tailing suspects, building evidence, reasonable cause and drug busts.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2014, 01:36:02 AM »
Yes and in America there are such things as tailing suspects, building evidence, reasonable cause and drug busts.

ugh... you're clueless as to how cases are built.

wouldn't expect much from you anyways... your cops don't even carry guns and expect ppl to respond to "you there, young lad, halt!.. tell us what crime you've committed!"

you watch too much TV.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2014, 01:41:43 AM »
ugh... you're clueless as to how cases are built.wouldn't expect much from you anyways... your cops don't even carry guns and expect ppl to respond to "you there, young lad, halt!.. tell us what crime you've committed!"

you watch too much TV.

Oh please enlighten me as to how steroid dealers are busted.

Popcorn at the ready.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2014, 03:33:50 AM »
ugh... you're clueless as to how cases are built.wouldn't expect much from you anyways... your cops don't even carry guns and expect ppl to respond to "you there, young lad, halt!.. tell us what crime you've committed!"

you watch too much TV.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/2009/sanfran101509.html

In January 2009, the West El Dorado Narcotics Enforcement Team (WENET) began this investigation, and one month later requested assistance from the DEA Sacramento Office. In February 2009, a WENET undercover officer met with and purchased two vials of anabolic steroids from Jason Glavin at a parking lot in El Dorado Hills, CA. During this meeting the undercover officer learned that Glavin had obtained his supply of anabolic steroids for more than a decade from an individual who allegedly worked in the medical field. The investigation later revealed that Erin O’Neil was Glavin’s supplier for anabolic steroids.

Between February and September 2009, the undercover officer purchased anabolic steroids from Glavin on multiple occasions at a grocery store parking lot in Citrus Heights, CA. Before and after some of the undercover purchases, Glavin drove to the residence of his alleged steroid suppliers, Erin and Amy O’Neil, located at 4306 Castleglen Way, Fair Oaks, CA. According to the search warrant affidavit, Glavin’s steroid supplier received “raw product” and clandestinely manufactured and labeled the anabolic steroids for distribution.

During the course of the investigation agents learned that purchases in the name of Amy O’Neil were made through Pay Pal from a manufacturer of blank laser and inkjet labels, and from a company that sold encapsulating machines and various sized capsules, which can be used to encapsulate anabolic steroids.

This case culminated in the late afternoon on October 14, 2009, when Glavin was placed under arrest after he delivered 100 vials of anabolic steroids to the undercover officer in a parking lot at San Juan Avenue and Sunset Avenue in Citrus Heights, CA. Following Glavin’s arrest, law enforcement served three state search warrants at the following locations:

3015 Borgata Way, El Dorado Hills, California (Glavin’s residence)
4306 Castleglen Way, Fair Oaks, California (residence of Erin and Amy O’Neil)
3635 Elorduy Lane, Elverta, California (clandestine steroid lab location)
As a result of the search warrants, agents seized a large clandestine anabolic steroid lab in a residence at 3635 Elorduy Lane, Elverta, CA. This residence was associated with Erin and Amy O’Neil. The lab was located in an unsanitary utility room and contained what appeared to be raw steroid powder and large containers of liquid steroids, a vast array of packaging materials, vials, capsules and pre-printed steroid vial labels. Overall, this investigation resulted in the seizure of approximately 500 vials and 1,850 capsules of anabolic steroids with an estimated street value of $118,000.

Erin O’Neil, Amy O’Neil, and Jason Glavin were booked into custody at the El Dorado County Jail for violations of the California Health and Safety Code Sections 11377, 11378, and 11379.

This case is the product of an investigation by the DEA Sacramento District Office and West El Dorado Narcotics Enforcement Team (WENET) with assistance from the California Highway Patrol. The El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office is prosecuting this case.

The charges are only allegations and the defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2014, 10:00:20 AM »

You yourself sound very bitter… and you and others here come off as a “know it all” types.

I’m actually humble enough to admit I DON’T know what will happen today, tomorrow, or next year. And that I’m NOT 100% sure of this or that.

I’m humble enough to listen to those who have done what I hope to do and learn from their wisdom, experience, and research – as well as my own.

You can find online the buys and sells of funds and institutions with $150 mil + in assets – they have to report to the SEC every month. When I start seeing Buffett, Icahn, Soros, and Dalio sell all their stocks and go 100% to metals, I’ll probably take the hint. But not just because some guy on getbig told me to – no offense.

John Paulson is one top investor who is far more top-down rather than bottom up, and the volatility in his portfolios is too much for just about anyone.

I’ve never skimmed anything – everything is disclosed in black and white. Do you expect to get paid for what you do for people? Why shouldn’t I?

Proper investing is less about intelligence than about hard work and emotional stability – keeping fear, greed, and ego in check.

I lost 25% of my money from Q4 ’07 through Q1 ’09. It could have been worse. It’s part of the game.

How am I supposed to use gold to provide income for my clients, most of whom are retired and need a steady monthly income? Especially when gold is in one of its downtrends? I want to retire at 60, be loaded, and be even more loaded at 70 and even more at 80. I do what I do now to get there - not to try to prove to anyone how smart I think I am.

I know lots of old, rich, longterm investors. I don't know any old, rich day traders or end-of-the-world types. The only longterm investors who went broke either invested everything in a Ponzi scheme or in one company that went bust - usually the company they worked for.

Are you familiar with Bunker Hunt?

Regarding the fed tapering and what will happen, do you really think it will have the same impact on a company like Continental Resources (that has been pulling 70 thousand barrels of oil and 30 thousand barrels of gas A DAY out of the Bakken) as it will on shitty government controlled companies like GM and Cit? I’m more worried about environmentalists or government takeover attempts there, but not so much that I won’t keep money invested in CLR. Do you really think such a company is worthless “paper”?

If you really think it’s all gonna be worthless, I’d stock up on guns, ammo, nonperishable food, and build up a prison fence around the property.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »
lets see...

2kg test cyp
1kg npp
1kg nandrolone deconate
1kg eq
1kg dbol