Author Topic: Steroids of The Future?  (Read 3665 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Steroids of The Future?
« on: July 13, 2014, 05:33:46 PM »
You just slap them on like a dermal patch?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Steroids of The Future?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 05:57:54 PM »
Failure of peace.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 06:11:01 PM »
Failure of peace.
Fixed...we haven't reached failure yet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 06:26:36 PM »
You just slap them on like a dermal patch?

You mean like Testosterone gel that's absorbed topically or something more advanced?

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 06:53:15 PM »
You mean like Testosterone gel that's absorbed topically or something more advanced?

"1"
Yes, like that. But, imagine in the future your steroids and other drugs (legal and illegal) would be absorbed like that.
That show was from 1999-2001. It was set in a future world where drug dealers were dealing patches called "slappers"..you slap on a patch of drugs, in this case a steroid like drug called Venom.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 07:11:01 PM »
Yes, like that. But, imagine in the future your steroids and other drugs (legal and illegal) would be absorbed like that.
That show was from 1999-2001. It was set in a future world where drug dealers were dealing patches called "slappers"..you slap on a patch of drugs, in this case a steroid like drug called Venom.

Right now, many drugs can be absorbed topically.

Fentanyl patches (for delivery of pain alleviating narcotics) are very popular in those that suffer from chronic debilitating diseases that manifest with severe daily pain.

Testosterone gel has been around for a while. Some people, particular those that are not fans of injectable testosterone, swear by the gel.

Whether or not chemists will one day produce a patch that can provide instant results/immediate onset (massive surges in strength ~ being able to instantly lift 4-5x your own body weight) is something I would be very interested in.

"1"

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 07:12:45 PM »

Fentanyl patches (for delivery of pain alleviating narcotics) are very popular in those that suffer from chronic debilitating diseases that manifest with severe daily pain.

Testosterone gel has been around for a while. Some people, particular those that are not fans of injectable testosterone, swear by the gel.

Whether or not chemists will one day produce a patch that can provide instant results/immediate onset (massive surges in strength ~ being able to instantly lift 4-5x your own body weight) is something I would be very interested in.

"1"

not gonna happen. You cant fool body like that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 07:17:47 PM »

"1"

I would think that ability would also require a commensurate increase in skeletal hardiness, if you will.  We are now and perhaps for the foreseeable future, witnessing a cascading domino effect of technological advances in a variety of practices.  But if it's only a temporary increase in strength, I wouldn't want it.  Or so I think.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 07:29:28 PM »

"1"
Yeah, I know about that...and test gels used to be all the rage back in the early 2000s.

Obviously there probably wouldn't have patches that could give you massive surges of strength (or could they), but what about a delayed onset? Could there be a point where chemist can come up with a topical patch delivery system for various AAS?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 11:40:56 AM »
BALCO was making transdermal steroids for Barry Bonds and others 10 years ago.