Author Topic: IS Your First Cycle REALLY Your Best Cycle???  (Read 5306 times)

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
IS Your First Cycle REALLY Your Best Cycle???
« on: July 14, 2014, 12:47:59 AM »
You hear guys on different boards saying this, but I'm not sure if it's true or not. There's two ways of thought. One group says, "You'll grow on practically anything your first run, so just start out with something light." 250mgs of Test/wk with some Dbol, Tbol, or Anavar(30-40mgs/ED). The other says, " You only get one First Cycle, so make it count!" They recommend 500-1000mgs of Test/wk, 400mgs of Deca, Dbol/Anadrol, and possibly Tren. In Dan Duchaine's last published article before his death, "Dick And Jane's First Steroid" he recommended 600-1000mgs of Test cyp or enanthate a week for a beginner if size and strength are your goals. Do you agree or disagree?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: IS Your First Cycle REALLY Your Best Cycle???
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 12:59:29 AM »
You hear guys on different boards saying this, but I'm not sure if it's true or not. There's two ways of thought. One group says, "You'll grow on practically anything your first run, so just start out with something light." 250mgs of Test/wk with some Dbol, Tbol, or Anavar(30-40mgs/ED). The other says, " You only get one First Cycle, so make it count!" They recommend 500-1000mgs of Test/wk, 400mgs of Deca, Dbol/Anadrol, and possibly Tren. In Dan Duchaine's last published article before his death, "Dick And Jane's First Steroid" he recommended 600-1000mgs of Test cyp or enanthate a week for a beginner if size and strength are your goals. Do you agree or disagree?
I have to go with the conservative cycle for your first time out. the body can only grow at a certain rate and if the heavier cycle makes you grow faster it wouldn't be marginal at best and the sides for a first time out would not be worth the trade off

BTW welcome to getbig brother  ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 02:51:40 AM »
I get much more results now from much smaller dosages. My first cycles sucked, they just highlighted that I was delusional and didn't know shit about shit. Now I know what I'm doing (to an extent) and am doing better than ever on what some consider children's dosages.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 03:01:10 AM »
The best cycle is the one in which you do everything right.

Keep in mind, lowering doses feels bad.

If you think higher doses make you grow quicker, you will be disappointed.

You are naive, it's obvious, if you are going to do cycles on and off, the results will not be worth it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 05:08:16 AM »
I don't really get this at all
I've never come off and spend most of my time under half a gram
Am I going to get "first cycle" gains forever? I don't understand the logic of this. Steroids will always work

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 09:12:50 AM »
I don't think the first cycle is the best. It's probably one of the worst to be more honest. Because usually the person doesn't know what he is doing. And they are not use to how their body responds to hormones.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 10:53:17 AM »
your best 1st cycle is going to be your 1st tren cycle

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 11:23:12 AM »
I have to go with the conservative cycle for your first time out. the body can only grow at a certain rate and if the heavier cycle makes you grow faster it wouldn't be marginal at best and the sides for a first time out would not be worth the trade off

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 11:29:02 AM »
The best cycle is the one in which you do everything right.

Keep in mind, lowering doses feels bad.

If you think higher doses make you grow quicker, you will be disappointed.

You are naive, it's obvious, if you are going to do cycles on and off, the results will not be worth it.

And you are presumptuous. I merely posed a question. Don't correlate post count to knowledge, sir.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 11:50:00 AM »
Best cycle is when u first run tren. And r lucky enough to not get side effects

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 01:04:46 PM »
And you are presumptuous. I merely posed a question. Don't correlate post count to knowledge, sir.
I am really happy that you are posting here, you will get opposition here but don't take it to heart, everyone has an opinion but there will not be any disrespectful comments at all thrown your way or any ''noob comments'' I WILL DELETE THEM ALL.  ;)

Very good question BTW, this thread will be very interesting.  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 01:06:11 PM »
I don't think the first cycle is the best. It's probably one of the worst to be more honest. Because usually the person doesn't know what he is doing. And they are not use to how their body responds to hormones.
true but in some cases 20lb of muscle right off the bat is not unheard of.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 02:40:41 PM »
my first cycle was 16mgs a day of Winstrol(Zambon) tabs, I blew up like a balloon.
Hard vascular ripped.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 04:30:50 PM »
If you have to ask such a question, then you have no knowledge on steroids.

You will agree with me in a couple of years.

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »
If you have to ask such a question, then you have no knowledge on steroids.

You will agree with me in a couple of years.
There you go assuming yet, AGAIN. ::) Some people just don't get it.... ;)

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 07:15:26 PM »
my first cycle was 16mgs a day of Winstrol(Zambon) tabs, I blew up like a balloon.
Hard vascular ripped.
It's not the first time I've heard of someone thinking outside of the box and having great success. Before the days of the internet, guys used whatever they could get their hands on. How were the size and strength gains, sir?

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 12:22:57 AM »

OTH, in YOUR opinion, what is an ideal first cycle?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 12:50:29 AM »
OTH, in YOUR opinion, what is an ideal first cycle?
Straight up test @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks

I do not think more then 1 compound is necessary the first time out and if that is the case then the compound you choose has to be test because taking anything will shut your natural production down so you would have to replace your test levels with test.

As for 500 mg per week, well that is introducing more then 5 times your natural production, do everything right and your body should grow faster then it ever has before.

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 01:07:37 AM »
Straight up test @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks

I do not think more then 1 compound is necessary the first time out and if that is the case then the compound you choose has to be test because taking anything will shut your natural production down so you would have to replace your test levels with test.

As for 500 mg per week, well that is introducing more then 5 times your natural production, do everything right and your body should grow faster then it ever has before.
I was going through some of the old posts and read on here where several guys recommended 250mgs of Test a week for 6-12 months. Good idea? 

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 01:24:35 AM »
I was going through some of the old posts and read on here where several guys recommended 250mgs of Test a week for 6-12 months. Good idea? 

Hell yeah
Even 250mg with some dianabol is more than enough for a beginner user
I stayed on 250mg for 6 months after initially going way too high (well over a gram) and the results have been better than the silly amounts  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 01:33:50 AM »
IMO yes a good idea, however I would commit to 10 weeks first before you make a long term decision so you can weigh the pros and cons.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 01:34:52 AM »
Hell yeah
Even 250mg with some dianabol is more than enough for a beginner user
I stayed on 250mg for 6 months after initially going way too high (well over a gram) and the results have been better than the silly amounts  8)
Yes year long cycles go well with cycling orals like d-bol

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 11:11:49 AM »
IMO yes a good idea, however I would commit to 10 weeks first before you make a long term decision so you can weigh the pros and cons.
So, you would recommend starting with 250mgs of Test for 10 weeks? Assess the results then extend it?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 11:43:46 AM »
So, you would recommend starting with 250mgs of Test for 10 weeks? Assess the results then extend it?
if you are considering using for longer periods then start low, like 250mg. then after 10 weeks assess everything and if all goes well then keep going, if results start to halt after a few months then throw in some d-bol pre workout.

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 07:23:50 PM »
if you are considering using for longer periods then start low, like 250mg. then after 10 weeks assess everything and if all goes well then keep going, if results start to halt after a few months then throw in some d-bol pre workout.
That sounds simple enough. It should be pretty effective since it's roughly 2-3 times more than what our body produces a week.