Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36848 times)

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2014, 04:13:12 PM »
Heavy Hitters magazine...
He can do 4 plates on the Smith Machine...

mann, that scene was crazy! they begged me to do that shit lol. I was like, who takes bubble baths? Guess I should've saw it coming once it aired but hey, its funny to see sometimes and laugh. Heavy Hitters is a cool magazine, which I initially read after meeting Christian Audigier as he was featured and spoke about his story. its a magazine that usually talks about how people became successful and how they give back to others.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2014, 04:13:32 PM »
C'mon now Wiggs. You know we are cool when we met. But seriously, I can always take a good laugh, which in fact happens here on GetBig. It reminds me of the good ol' days I used to post here while on the come up and people being nicer on here. I do recognize that when you're on top that you will have people that wanna see someone else succeed, so I do get it as its human nature. As far as the social media stuff. I'm just having fun just like you guys on here do at the athlete's expense so we kind of have it in common right?! I mean c'mon, I should be able to laugh at funny stuff too. Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone here for being cool, even when they say funny negative stuff. If people can understand that most basketball guys like me grew up talking smack they'd quickly understand where I'm coming from. Its never personal really, well sometimes as people do kind of take it there, so why not clap back on em and make them meltdown like you guys do here to each other. Seriously though, its been fun to now come one here, so Imma leave my account on for awhile and see how the interaction goes.

You see guys? The Skorp brought you Phil Fucking Heath on here ......thank me later Assholes  :D
S

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2014, 04:14:22 PM »

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2014, 04:14:45 PM »

He loves to brag about his 4 Plate Hammer pressing

http://instagram.com/p/qOA2FApYsj/?modal=true

c'mon Nails, I know you hate me but at least count the plates correctly lol. Man, I always wonder how I affected you so much haha. Anyway, carry on my man. Do me a favor and post that pic of me doing six plates please. thx

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2014, 04:17:29 PM »
c'mon Nails, I know you hate me but at least count the plates correctly lol. Man, I always wonder how I affected you so much haha. Anyway, carry on my man. Do me a favor and post that pic of me doing six plates please. thx

i meet you in person , i have said this many times, you are cool ,nice , and very polite.

This is just getbig we love the shit talk , like your grapefruit post you posted on FB about Kai Greene , funny shit  ;D

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2014, 04:19:22 PM »

i meet you in person , i have said this many times, you are cool ,nice , and very polite.

This is just getbig we love the shit talk , like your grapefruit post you posted on FB about Kai Greene , funny shit  ;D

shit was hella funny. I forgot about that racing jacket pic you posted. Someone made that 'meme' of me watching that Kai video had me dying. I was like, these are guys I probably went to college with as we did pranks all day in comp sci class.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2014, 04:19:34 PM »

I never seen someone back pedal so hard....you've just done the Tour de France backwards
S

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2014, 04:31:48 PM »
Cool to see Phil posting in this thread. Phil Since you are reading this can you please explain the purse thing. Is this your spin on the fanny pack or am I missing something in general. also can you expand on your " natural athlete " comments made in the recent Forbes article. Thank you.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2014, 04:37:11 PM »
I'd like to extend Phil Heath an honorary "Arm Don Legend Status" award.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2014, 04:38:13 PM »
mann, that scene was crazy! they begged me to do that shit lol. I was like, who takes bubble baths? Guess I should've saw it coming once it aired but hey, its funny to see sometimes and laugh. Heavy Hitters is a cool magazine, which I initially read after meeting Christian Audigier as he was featured and spoke about his story. its a magazine that usually talks about how people became successful and how they give back to others.

You were probably the best part in that entire shitty movie , that and branch falling off his pony

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2014, 04:43:10 PM »
Cool to see Phil posting in this thread. Phil Since you are reading this can you please explain the purse thing. Is this your spin on the fanny pack or am I missing something in general. also can you expand on your " natural athlete " comments made in the recent Forbes article. Thank you.

certainly. the murse was simply for the fact i always had too many things that made my pockets bulk which sucked. Once I started traveling a ton, I had to have my personal and business phone, wallet, passport, charger etc. I hope that helps. As for the forbes article, you have to read it without jumping to the negative as it was simply providing clarity for the consumer that they're going to receive a product that will not flag a natural athlete for a bad test. Many athletes get hit with this and then talk about the supplements they took. Well, we have made sure that wouldn't happen due to our formulations. Hope that helps my man.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »
Phil, when are we going to see you do a flash back to the 90's photo session, in Construction boots, Levis denim shorts and Flannel shirt  ??? ???

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2014, 04:45:07 PM »

You were probably the best part in that entire shitty movie , that and branch falling off his pony

that scene of Branch wasn't suppose to even be in the film, but I guess they really really really wanted it there. I felt bad for Branch because anyone that has rode a horse, would hate being thrown off like that especially when an injury can occur. did you catch the fact i didn't go train after pre-judging? I always wondered if people caught that.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2014, 04:46:16 PM »
Phil, when are we going to see you do a flash back to the 90's photo session, in Construction boots, Levis denim shorts and Flannel shirt  ??? ???

Damn, I guess I did that during my very first DVD: The Gift - A New Beginning. what's funny is that it was in some ways fashionable back then, but I'm actually happy its left now lol.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »
that scene of Branch wasn't suppose to even be in the film, but I guess they really really really wanted it there. I felt bad for Branch because anyone that has rode a horse, would hate being thrown off like that especially when an injury can occur. did you catch the fact i didn't go train after pre-judging? I always wondered if people caught that.

Yea i saw that fucking lou Ferrigno was harassing you about the $20  you owed him from the expo the night before and couldnt get your pump on

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2014, 04:49:07 PM »
What can we expect to see onstage from you this year Phil ?

Any improvements/changes .....added size ?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2014, 04:49:33 PM »
Phil, out of curiosity, did you have to PM Ron for your blue stars?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2014, 04:50:17 PM »
real question , why have you abandoned the Barbell Incline and Flat bench pressing?  ??? and choose to use machines and hammer, i know your #1 in the world , but just curious why?  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2014, 04:53:06 PM »
From one car guy to the next, I see you more as a Robb Report or DuPont Registry type of guy...

Yeah, that scene was crazy..."here I am sitting in my bubble bath reading the latest Heavy Hitters Magazine, that I had delivered via a Amazon drone"

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2014, 04:53:33 PM »
What can we expect to see onstage from you this year Phil ?

Any improvements/changes .....added size ?

I expect some improvements that you were able to see a glimpse of in my most recent guest posing in White Plains, NY last weekend. I'm always the type to not throw out predictions of improvements, changes etc. What I can say is that I'm well aware of the challenges at hand and I do my best daily to succeed.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2014, 04:55:30 PM »
There you go, for anyone that thinks pros don't come to Getbig.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2014, 04:56:21 PM »
real question , why have you abandoned the Barbell Incline and Flat bench pressing?  ??? and choose to use machines and hammer, i know your #1 in the world , but just curious why?  ???

Ok, this is where Imma keep it 100% with you since everyone been cool. I abandoned it due to not liking the strain it caused on my delts and also the fact I noticed doing dumbbells worked better for me. I do a lot of flat bench db actually, I guess its usually filmed on days when I'm doing mostly hammer. I believe that I did some free weights during my dvds unlike the youtube vids most ppl see. I definitely believe in using both and make sure you stay injury free.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2014, 04:56:28 PM »
Meet Phil at the O with my ex wife, gave me marriage advice and you can see how that turned out lol j/k. He  is great guy very humble, has a beautiful wife, nice house, fast cars and body builds for a living. Living the dream!

Complex Carbs

« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2014, 04:56:33 PM »
Phil is by a landslide the best out there.

He comes in perfect shape exactly when it counts, consistently.

Everybody looks bad next to him, he is that bit fuller, leaner, better than anyone else.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2014, 04:59:18 PM »
From one car to the next, I see you more as a Robb Report or DuPont Registry type of guy...

Yeah, that scene was crazy..."here I am sitting in my bubble bath reading the latest Heavy Hitters Magazine, that I had delivered via a Amazon drone"

I actually read those too, Vlad just happened to see that mag laying around so I grabbed it. What also sucked about that scene is that I used too much liquid and while adding the hot water, I turned on the jets and it pushed all the water out of the damn tub. What a fuckin mess that was lol. Oh and i love the amazon drone reference as that shit is crazy that they're really trying to do this. i worked as a college intern one summer at amazon in seattle back in '99 and boy have times changed there.