Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36859 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2014, 05:00:02 PM »
I expect some improvements that you were able to see a glimpse of in my most recent guest posing in White Plains, NY last weekend. I'm always the type to not throw out predictions of improvements, changes etc. What I can say is that I'm well aware of the challenges at hand and I do my best daily to succeed.

Cool.  Yeah you really dont know, till you know. No point in predicting.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2014, 05:00:19 PM »
Will you treat yourself to the new Bentley GT3? That is if you win your 4th Sandow.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2014, 05:01:37 PM »
Meet Phil at the O with my ex wife, gave me marriage advice and you can see how that turned out lol j/k. He  is great guy very humble, has a beautiful wife, nice house, fast cars and body builds for a living. Living the dream!

thank you. sucks about that advice i guess, hope its for the better as marriage is definitely not easy at times. you in the Navy? Man, thanks for the service! I played against NAVY actually at Annapolis and took a tour of the campus...Amazing!

Complex Carbs

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2014, 05:01:44 PM »
His waist is smaller be a use he is smaller. Structurally it should be small to match his narrow clavicles. Also constant crying about #haterz and many pics of him with Louis vuitton bags are beta what grown man cares what people on the Internet say and carry a purse guys a bitch. #giftednutrition#hugsforhaterz#handbaggame
Oh you don't like his personality and behaving and his sense for fashion.

Why is that?

Such a self proclaimed "alpha" sure as hell wouldn't care what any "beta" out there does.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2014, 05:03:35 PM »
When its all Said and done and you pile up the Sandows , will you keep the size? like Jay and Ronnie, or will you drop it and go back to a slimmer lighter phil heath ?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2014, 05:04:15 PM »
I actually read those too, Vlad just happened to see that mag laying around so I grabbed it. What also sucked about that scene is that I used too much liquid and while adding the hot water, I turned on the jets and it pushed all the water out of the damn tub. What a fuckin mess that was lol. Oh and i love the amazon drone reference as that shit is crazy that they're really trying to do this. i worked as a college intern one summer at amazon in seattle back in '99 and boy have times changed there.
#ballerproblems#onlyifiknew#youwouldntunderstand#thechampishere

Complex Carbs

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2014, 05:04:22 PM »

He loves to brag about his 4 Plate Hammer pressing

http://instagram.com/p/qOA2FApYsj/?modal=true
Do you think he is weak?

You really believe that?

Aware yourself, he does 220 pounds bench for 50 reps.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2014, 05:04:45 PM »
Will you treat yourself to the new Bentley GT3? That is if you win your 4th Sandow.

I'm actually kind of disappointed with it as I was expecting something sooner. I bought an old skool chevelle that I haven't talked about much, but I have been thinking of something exotic. Investing has been good to me, making good decisions, but I'm getting older now so gotta think of other stuff too. Do you like the GT3? I think its like 650-700hp right?

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2014, 05:04:58 PM »
Oh you don't like his personality and behaving and his sense for fashion.

Why is that?

Such a self proclaimed "alpha" sure as hell wouldn't care what any "beta" out there does.

Have to admit after reading his postings in this thread my opinion of the man has changed. Also I don't care what anyone does I was just making an observation.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »
thank you. sucks about that advice i guess, hope its for the better as marriage is definitely not easy at times. you in the Navy? Man, thanks for the service! I played against NAVY actually at Annapolis and took a tour of the campus...Amazing!

It's all good! Somethings are just not meant to be. But yes sir I'm a cryptologist in the navy been in over 8 years now stationed in San Diego.

That's quite the campus they have there! Did you Atleast whoop there ass?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2014, 05:05:49 PM »
Do you think he is weak?

You really believe that?

Aware yourself, he does 220 pounds bench for 50 reps.

I said he brags about 4 plates on the hammer, i never said he was weak  ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2014, 05:06:38 PM »
I'm actually kind of disappointed with it as I was expecting something sooner. I bought an old skool chevelle that I haven't talked about much, but I have been thinking of something exotic. Investing has been good to me, making good decisions, but I'm getting older now so gotta think of other stuff too. Do you like the GT3? I think its like 650-700hp right?
Nice, is it a Super Sport 396?

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2014, 05:07:27 PM »
When its all Said and done and you pile up the Sandows , will you keep the size? like Jay and Ronnie, or will you drop it and go back to a slimmer lighter phil heath ?

that's actually a great question. I have seen what I looked like back when I turned pro and wouldn't mind being that size once I'm REALLY retired lol. I'd like to get back to doing martial arts and boxing, as I competed in that as a youth. Either way, I wanna lift enough to feel that pump, stay leaner and possibly do other sports that I've missed.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2014, 05:09:28 PM »

I know your like exotics but a new c7 z06 is going to be fucking nasty. I got to see one of the prototypes here in Cali and lets just say 600 to 700 hp stock is not out of the question. Add more boost a tune and exhaust you in the 800

Complex Carbs

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »
I never seen someone back pedal so hard....you've just done the Tour de France backwards
Yes, pathetic.
"i wasn't being serious"

Hi Phil, it's a pleasure having you here, you should post more often, you lurk all the time anyway, don't you.

Can i ask a question or two? I understand you are under contract, but hear me out.

Do all the professionals do 5 and more grams of .....uh..."creatine" and 20 ius of "tribulus"?

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2014, 05:11:41 PM »
It's all good! Somethings are just not meant to be. But yes sir I'm a cryptologist in the navy been in over 8 years now stationed in San Diego.

That's quite the campus they have there! Did you Atleast whoop there ass?

Man you must know your stuff to be a cryptologist my man. I had a friend who wanted to do similar while in college during our computer science and math days. I did an appearance at Pendleton a couple years back and fell in love with SD so much that I'm thinking of moving there someday. As for the bball game, yes we got in em' a bit but they did fight us hard. One of my teammates almost got has ass whooped after elbowing one of them. I was like, "yooo, these guys will F&ck your lil ass up, so calm down" lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2014, 05:11:51 PM »
It's a heavy ass car, but has the horses. The racing version had beat out some 458s and Mclaren 12cs in a race in Europe a few months back. They have done some work for that racing version.
I think the road version would look good in darker colors.
For me, the M3/M4...although for you, I think it would be the M6 Gran Coupe. For the fam, Macan or X5 M.
The new Escalade looks a beast.

I have been trying to hype up a question of you getting a shoe line, with either Under Armour (The Cam Newton Trainers as an example) or something under Nike...a workout shoe The Gift.
Have you or your people approached anybody from them.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2014, 05:12:43 PM »
Yes, pathetic.
"i wasn't being serious"

Hi Phil, it's a pleasure having you here, you should post more often, you lurk all the time anyway, don't you.

Can i ask a question or two? I understand you are under contract, but hear me out.

Do all the professionals do 5 and more grams of .....uh..."creatine" and 20 ius of "tribulus"?

thank you. no you know that there are certain questions that are for web and others in person right? hope that helps

Complex Carbs

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2014, 05:16:10 PM »
thank you. no you know that there are certain questions that are for web and others in person right? hope that helps
Alright, can i pm you about that.

You need not mention names, and we aren't allowed to post pms.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2014, 05:16:28 PM »
Man you must know your stuff to be a cryptologist my man. I had a friend who wanted to do similar while in college during our computer science and math days. I did an appearance at Pendleton a couple years back and fell in love with SD so much that I'm thinking of moving there someday. As for the bball game, yes we got in em' a bit but they did fight us hard. One of my teammates almost got has ass whooped after elbowing one of them. I was like, "yooo, these guys will F&ck your lil ass up, so calm down" lol.

Haha that's pretty funny.  Pendleton is a huge base man massive.. I could see you out here Phil. With your style of living I'd say la jolla. Just need to win about 10 more Olympia checks and put them straight in the bank for a place out there. It's stupid fucking expensive but very very nice! I know you did some guest possing at the all armed forces a few years ago in San Diego. You need to get out here more often! The military guys would go crazy if you did a meet and greet plus if you never been on a naval warship it's pretty amazing  

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2014, 05:16:38 PM »
Props to Phil for taking time to post here. You just went up a bunch of notches in my book.

That said, allow me throw out my take on the critics. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've seen any vids online of you training really intense.

I think guys look at that and wonder how you can be the top guy. Drugs? Genetics?

I guess you make it look easy, and thus the criticism.

So ... post a link to one of your favorite training vids and I might learn a thing or two.

Congrats on all of your success.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2014, 05:18:48 PM »
It's a heavy ass car, but has the horses. The racing version had beat out some 458s and Mclaren 12cs in a race in Europe a few months back. They have done some work for that racing version.
I think the road version would look good in darker colors.
For me, the M3/M4...although for you, I think it would be the M6 Gran Coupe. For the fam, Macan or X5 M.
The new Escalade looks a beast.

I have been trying to hype up a question of you getting a shoe line, with either Under Armour (The Cam Newton Trainers as an example) or something under Nike...a workout shoe The Gift.
Have you or your people approached anybody from them.

I saw that racing version, but definitely would want that comfort package that my old supersports had. I got rid of it about a year ago and haven't found a good replacement yet. I did drive that McLaren 650s which honestly, kills anything on the road at the moment. it was wayyy too small for me, so its a no go. That M6 Gran Coupe wore on me as I didn't like it at first. Oh and that new Escalade is amazing, I saw a post on some guy's instagram out of San Jose who put some 24's on it and I almost got one lol. I still have my 2008 EXT which I did mods to with a custom blower, pipes, headers etc. so being its now discontinued, I'll keep it for awhile longer. As far as a shoe line, I appreciate you hyping me up, its tough right now because of the lack of awareness toward bodybuilders. I do think that I have a chance to get one someday with the right help. My friend Jamal Crawford just got his own exclusive shoe and he mentioned that maybe they'd make me my own. Its premature now, so I'll just wait and see. I do think that if I had one that they'd sell, as long as they weren't too bulky and had cool yet necessary designs.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2014, 05:21:31 PM »
Did you and MuscleTech part ways in good terms? or can we expect MucleTech to start bashing Gifted Nutrition in the future 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2014, 05:21:38 PM »
Blue stars for this guy? OK I can dig that.  

Very cool to have the reigning Mr Olympia posting. Thanks Champ.
a

Complex Carbs

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2014, 05:21:53 PM »
Phil, do you think you would have beaten Flex Wheeler at his best vs your best?