Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36719 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2014, 07:53:39 PM »

Agreed..I see where SF is coming from..I'm of the opinion just leave it out...yes the supplement biz is a joke...no shit.

This is  bodybuilding board, and the guy is Mr Olympia, do we really need to act like 16 year olds and "troll" him ?

Groink, I do not want to get into it with you, but Phil has done enough trolling, when he posted "Grapefruit 4 life" referring to Kai. Low blow.

But you're right, its not like he is going to admit anything anyway.

Cheers.
X

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2014, 07:54:05 PM »

Phil looks like Vince Taylor's twin here.    

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2014, 08:00:19 PM »
Groink, I do not want to get into it with you, but Phil has done enough trolling, when he posted "Grapefruit 4 life" referring to Kai. Low blow.

But you're right, its not like he is going to admit anything anyway.

Cheers.

Wasn't directed at you...I'm talking in general.

And yeah, he can talk shit a little...but G Thang implying he cheats on his wife...uncalled for.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2014, 08:03:14 PM »
Phil will be longest running Mr.O ever. Fact.

Sailor Jerry

• Getbig I
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2014, 08:03:59 PM »

Agreed..I see where SF is coming from..I'm of the opinion just leave it out...yes the supplement biz is a joke...no shit.

This is  bodybuilding board, and the guy is Mr Olympia, do we really need to act like 16 year olds and "troll" him ?   X 2.  I don't see lebron or Peyton manning interacting with common folk.  He has the balls to enter the thunder dome ! Respect !!!!!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2014, 08:16:53 PM »
Pros actually do read this board! LOL! Best thread in awhile.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2014, 08:22:59 PM »

And yeah, he can talk shit a little...but G Thang implying he cheats on his wife...uncalled for.

Well, as you can tell from my posting history, I never get personal with anyone here.

Agreed. Stupid to accuse him of cheating on his wife.
X

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2014, 08:24:45 PM »
A lot inside for the champ.. Phil heath..
Getbig let's not fucked it up..
And he goes away like the rest of the pro's.. :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2014, 08:37:58 PM »
I'm going against the getbig grain here, but statistically I like 7 getbiggers and hate the rest  ;D, so no big loss here, having re-assessed my stance, IMO Phil is a great Mr O and would love to see him win again.......my reasons:

1-He never raped a grape-fruit
2-Best arms and delts thickness we've seen on stage in a long time
3-On stage he is separated, hardest and far more proportionate than any other IFBB competitors right now, no one can argue that.
4-Smallest waist out of all recent Mr Os: Dorian, Ronnie, Dexter, Jay.
5-No children, Ron with his 8 (+1 on the way) from different "womenz" is not doing Hebrew men's reputation any favours.
6-He doesn't partake in Gay insinuated photo shoots....I am yet to see him dress like a semi naked fireman, or suspenders and cut up jeans with leather boots. Nick Toscani should take a leaf of his book.
7-No suspicious oil in any body part.
8-Married to a middle class white woman, which decreases the likelyhood of his offspring robbing you or kicking your son's ass in school whilst calling him " ginger cracka"

Ok..I lost my dinner at this one..LMAO, hahahahahahahahah ;D

Other than that, I agree.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2014, 09:14:20 PM »
Well, as you can tell from my posting history, I never get personal with anyone here.

Agreed. Stupid to accuse him of cheating on his wife.

That's what I like about you.  We butt heads occasionally, but it doesn't turn into some retarded blood fued. We speak our mind, state our case... and that's the end of it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2014, 09:37:56 PM »
I believe he wont be beaten anytime soon. The only way is if some dark horse appears or someone drastically changes up their protocol and makes big improvements like ronnie did in 98......

Justin Compton. I truly believe he is the one who can do this.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2014, 09:40:25 PM »

lol :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2014, 09:52:05 PM »
That's what I like about you.  We butt heads occasionally, but it doesn't turn into some retarded blood fued. We speak our mind, state our case... and that's the end of it.

Agreed. Really no need to get personal. Its just the internet :)
X

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2014, 09:59:51 PM »
I'm actually kind of disappointed with it as I was expecting something sooner. I bought an old skool chevelle that I haven't talked about much, but I have been thinking of something exotic. Investing has been good to me, making good decisions, but I'm getting older now so gotta think of other stuff too. Do you like the GT3? I think its like 650-700hp right?

Look at Phil winning over GB!

Get an Aventador.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2014, 10:01:09 PM »

Get an Aventador.

What do you think of Justin Compton bro? None of these other cock-suckers agree with me that he's the next big thing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2014, 10:01:32 PM »

Get an Aventador.

What exactly is he winning?  :-\ :-\
X

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2014, 10:01:48 PM »

GTFO....dude is a poor mans roland cziurlock. Compton is good but not even close to cracking the top six Olympia stage.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2014, 10:02:34 PM »
What do you think of Justin Compton bro? None of these other cock-suckers agree with me that he's the next big thing.

Big Chiro, on a scale of 1-10, whats his ability to please schmoes? That determines if he will be the next big thing.
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2014, 10:04:07 PM »
GTFO....dude is a poor mans roland cziurlock. Compton is good but not even close to cracking the top six Olympia stage.

Right....which is why some of the top guys are literally saying "holy shit this could could crack top 6 this year"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2014, 10:16:21 PM »
Right....which is why some of the top guys are literally saying "holy shit this could could crack top 6 this year"

Too soft to crack top 6. Doesnt look big enough. Will get lost in the shuffle. But he does have a good V-taper, just needs to add size, keep waist small, and come in more shredded.

X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2014, 10:21:58 PM »

You need to get grip.  I made the post before Phil even showed up in this thread.  If he was here, I wouldn't have bothered.  99% of comments on getbig are designed to get the BS flowing.  Anyway, Phil has a supplement company now, so he has to become more fan friendly, esp online.  Just look at this current tone vs the past.  It's all good.   

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2014, 10:27:13 PM »
Too soft to crack top 6. Doesnt look big enough. Will get lost in the shuffle. But he does have a good V-taper, just needs to add size, keep waist small, and come in more shredded.

Chiro, he is definitely good. No doubt but very thin. Kai would make him look like a teenager on stage. Phil rapes him every which way but Sunday. He will be a decent pro who wins mid-level shows. If Victor Martinez never won the Olympia with his genetics, this kid has no chance. Nice V taper, but next to big guys he disappears. Look at the Chicago show...he got fifth and none of the elite were there. Sorry man, he is not the one to dethrone THEGIFT.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2014, 10:34:28 PM »
Phil, Do you use the same type of stretching techniques as Bob Chick did leading up to show time?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Can Ron make an official Q&A thread with Mr. Olympia PHIL HEATH?
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2014, 10:38:55 PM »
Can Ron make an official Q&A thread with Mr. Olympia PHIL HEATH?

If Phil can handle it then it would be great and refreshing for getbig to have Mr. O in the house answering questions. He can gain himself from his new product line exposure.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2014, 10:39:12 PM »
Phil, Your mentor Jay Cutler made a statement that he would be a fool if he didn't retire at the age of 32 for obvious health reasons. Well now knowing that Jay didn't retire and most likely did irreversible organ damage as he's now 40 years old, do you know longer take advice from Jay Cutler knowing that he's obviously messed up in the dome and his advice can't be trusted?