Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36854 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2014, 07:19:06 AM »
You need to get grip.  I made the post before Phil even showed up in this thread.  If he was here, I wouldn't have bothered.  99% of comments on getbig are designed to get the BS flowing.  Anyway, Phil has a supplement company now, so he has to become more fan friendly, esp online.  Just look at this current tone vs the past.  It's all good.   

In other words you're a bitch.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: July 15, 2014, 07:23:02 AM »
You need to get grip.  I made the post before Phil even showed up in this thread.  If he was here, I wouldn't have bothered.  99% of comments on getbig are designed to get the BS flowing.  Anyway, Phil has a supplement company now, so he has to become more fan friendly, esp online.  Just look at this current tone vs the past.  It's all good.    

I'm in talks with the organisation to agree a suitable punishment for you.
S

Complex Carbs

Re: Phil Heath - I'm a fan of Phil - sorry Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: July 15, 2014, 07:36:37 AM »
Oh brotha.  ::) ::)

Phil won because he was standing in front of the line, and therefore, the judges had a better view of his physique.
Phil has stepped on stage and wasn't even called out in the previous olympia.

He is by far the best competitor as of now.

Bodybuilding isn't about who is the widest, wideness comes from bone structure in the first place.

Wheeler was narrow too, come on, after talking shit about the current title holder, top that and talk some shit about Wheeler too.

dustin

Re: Phil Heath Fan-UPDATE-Phil Heath Joins Discussion
« Reply #228 on: July 15, 2014, 08:57:02 AM »
Props for coming to the thunderdome and not bolting with your tail between your legs.

Phil keeps it pretty real and does well in this industry. Glad to see someone with actual athletic ability, never did G4P, keeps improving, etc.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Phil Heath Fan-UPDATE-Phil Heath Joins Discussion
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2014, 09:06:25 AM »
Attn Phil Heath: I apologize that we have this phaggot posting here named g-thang. We will do our best to eliminate him by the next time you log in. Thanks.

-Management

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2014, 10:09:30 AM »
C'mon now Wiggs. You know we are cool when we met. But seriously, I can always take a good laugh, which in fact happens here on GetBig. It reminds me of the good ol' days I used to post here while on the come up and people being nicer on here. I do recognize that when you're on top that you will have people that wanna see someone else succeed, so I do get it as its human nature. As far as the social media stuff. I'm just having fun just like you guys on here do at the athlete's expense so we kind of have it in common right?! I mean c'mon, I should be able to laugh at funny stuff too. Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone here for being cool, even when they say funny negative stuff. If people can understand that most basketball guys like me grew up talking smack they'd quickly understand where I'm coming from. Its never personal really, well sometimes as people do kind of take it there, so why not clap back on em and make them meltdown like you guys do here to each other. Seriously though, its been fun to now come one here, so Imma leave my account on for awhile and see how the interaction goes.
Wiggs getting his attitude adjusted by the reigning Olympia Hebrew. Bet he didn't see that coming.    ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Phil Heath Fan-Sorry Getbig-UPDATE-Phil Heath Joins Discussion
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2014, 10:19:27 AM »
Parker, the chevelle Phil was talking about that he owns

burning some rubber off it

http://instagram.com/p/gWPqpOpYtb/?modal=true

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »
Parker, the chevelle Phil was talking about that he owns

burning some rubber off it

http://instagram.com/p/gWPqpOpYtb/?modal=true

DENVER  ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2014, 10:52:21 AM »
Agreed.....Kai doesn't even come close:

You sure , you meant to use that pic
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2014, 11:31:37 AM »
You sure , you meant to use that pic
yes he is sure, Kai is watery there and Phil has deeper lines and is more shredded, ANY JUDGE ON THE PLANET CAN SEE THIS.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2014, 11:32:51 AM »
Hey daft twat, he is the best bodybuilder in the world.

Get it? Out of all the people who inhibit earth, nobody can beat him.

BINGO

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 15, 2014, 11:33:30 AM »
yes he is sure, Kai is watery there and Phil has deeper lines and is more shredded, ANY JUDGE ON THE PLANET CAN SEE THIS.

Lmao I was thinking da fuq is he talking about, glad I'm not the only one.
S

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 15, 2014, 11:35:34 AM »
Out of all the people who inhibit earth, nobody can beat him.

Is he even wide enough to inhibit the earth?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #238 on: July 15, 2014, 11:37:36 AM »
;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 15, 2014, 11:40:09 AM »
C'mon now Wiggs. You know we are cool when we met. But seriously, I can always take a good laugh, which in fact happens here on GetBig. It reminds me of the good ol' days I used to post here while on the come up and people being nicer on here. I do recognize that when you're on top that you will have people that wanna see someone else succeed, so I do get it as its human nature. As far as the social media stuff. I'm just having fun just like you guys on here do at the athlete's expense so we kind of have it in common right?! I mean c'mon, I should be able to laugh at funny stuff too. Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone here for being cool, even when they say funny negative stuff. If people can understand that most basketball guys like me grew up talking smack they'd quickly understand where I'm coming from. Its never personal really, well sometimes as people do kind of take it there, so why not clap back on em and make them meltdown like you guys do here to each other. Seriously though, its been fun to now come one here, so Imma leave my account on for awhile and see how the interaction goes.

Phil,

Glad to have you around buddy.

Enjoy yourself and, as always, if you need anything, just send me a message.

"1"

P.S. Someone page Basile and let him know that about IFBB pros still posting here.....How about Mr. Olympia himself??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2014, 11:48:28 AM »
Cool to see Phil Heath posting here.

Hi Phil, as from one athlete turned bodybuilder training another athlete to be a bodybuilder with you being a former athlete turnet top bodybuilding dog, can you help me fend off the haters by confirming we are a superior species? Thanks bud  ;D

PS: all the talk means jack shit, the only thing that matters is how you look on that day on stage next to the others...seems you got that one down pretty much  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2014, 11:56:29 AM »

Hi Phil, as from one athlete turned bodybuilder training another athlete to be a bodybuilder with you being a former athlete turnet top bodybuilding dog, can you help me fend off the haters by confirming we are a superior species? Thanks bud  ;D

PS: all the talk means jack shit, the only thing that matters is how you look on that day on stage next to the others...seems you got that one down pretty much  ;D

LOL at this delusional twink calling himself a bodybuilder and comparing himself to phil, a more honest comparison would be to compare yourself to jason genova.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2014, 12:08:32 PM »
'Da fuq' wow you must be a badass...
Yes Phil is more condition but the size and widhand seperation of Kai's back and arms in that show is overwhelming.
choice is an illusion

Simple Simon

« Reply #243 on: July 15, 2014, 12:10:34 PM »

Sev speaking from lack of experience.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V

Who's mr o in that pic

choice is an illusion

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
kai will never beat phil..EVER .. when he was smaller he never stood a chance. Bigger? even less .. structure..can't do jack shit about it

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
But Kai has beaten Phil  ???
choice is an illusion

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
But Kai has beaten Phil  ???
not the point isn't it stero boy claiming natural?  ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Who's mr o in that pic

based on the 1st two photos, it's kai because he has a coleman type structure, which phil can't beat.  unfortunately, he's the compact and smashed together version of ronnie.

3rd goes to phil b/c of aesthetics. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw