Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36954 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
I think he will still look small beside Wolf, Kai and Ramy, condition I am sure he will bring, though he hasn't repeated his 2011 condition has he?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Someone post the photoshop Mighty Kh0f0 made of Narrow Mr. Olymp vs. Big Snbt

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I think he will still look small beside Wolf, Kai and Ramy, condition I am sure he will bring, though he hasn't repeated his 2011 condition has he?
He has never looked small next to Kai though

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Phil is the definition of round and full. Nothing is weak on him. Nothing lagging.

Fashion sense of a dickhead, except for his suiting, although that picture of him in the good looking navy gettup and the flat brim hat was very unsettling to the say the least.

I dont think its right to elevate him to god status because he mr o... He isnt a child hood hero, and no bber should be. Hes not a sports star, hes just a dude with good work ethic, cool personality, and can mix it up getbig. I would have a beer with the dude because of those traits, couldnt give a fuck how big or good of a bber he is. Wouldnt have a beer with kai! Wouldnt have a beer with Rhoden.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
would you have a beer with me?

Knooger

• Getbig V

Kai might take you up on it. Towel rides for the cost of taking a pic with Ferrigno.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
Nice to see Heath post here at times, congratulations for his success... Still i don't like his physique, laughable structure, overrated, the right face and most consistent one in a period of other overrated bodybuilders that are rarely in shape... I don't like Greene that much either, but in my eyes he's the superior bodybuilder... Just my opinion...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
What is with all the LV murse jokes? Dude erans cash, loves Air Jordans, quality luggage, dresses sharp, eats out, can play basketball and is agile not a walking behemoth, cycles smart..wtf do you find wrong with him?

too many bitter and resentful people here

narrow .. small in person ... well... he does wipe the floor with the largest of them on stage ain't he?

did I mention that he also trains very smart to stimulate not annihilate?  

And then they beat it to death for years.

"Phil is a metro, he has a man purse... HAHAHA !! "  something an immature dick would say, like who fucking cares....and it becomes a meme with the dildo lickers around here.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
TBH I know some crazy muthfu... SIBERIANS  that would fucken clean out the bar inside of 2 minutes and are fucken dangerous and all of them use man-purses

I would love to see one of these getbiggers go up to them and make fun of them and see if they don't piss their pants.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Phil what MP3 is in this picture?I know that you use only the fine audio products

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Kai and Cedric may be bigger and better

but

Phil is cunning and does what it takes to win!!

that said, unsportsmanlike conduct will never be condoned so we are supporting the other guys
"

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #286 on: July 15, 2014, 07:36:08 PM »
I wouldn't mind a little hype wars either, but you guys know that is for you guys to do and probably bad for me lol. I do wonder what my 2013 Olympia look would do against those guys because I felt I had a good combo of 2011 & 2012.

Look, I gotta go train but seriously this has been fun. I promise to come back soon even if its not a thread that say "I'm a fan of Phil Heath" ok. Y'all stay up and keep it fun because its always fun to see the crazy shit on here. My friends sometimes get a lil butthurt, but I always tell them that it would be like us being in the barbershop or bball court talking shit all day. thats what guys do. ;)

nice to have you here Phil lol, this place can be a bit crazy but it's damn entertaining as well  :D important to filter out the crap

best of luck in 2014 Olympia
!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Of course bro. Just not w lustral involved. You two get a little "friendly". Seperately sure.

I would also be apprehensive to drink w an Irishman. I hear you fuckers get a couple Jameson's in you and turn to Donnybrook. Also I don't beleive Coors light is readily available.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
And then they beat it to death for years.

"Phil is a metro, he has a man purse... HAHAHA !! "  something an immature dick would say, like who fucking cares....and it becomes a meme with the dildo lickers around here.
Phil is Mr Olympia so he has to be politically correct. But knowing what I know, you don't get to be a point guard in collegiate basketball at a big school then No 1 in the world at bodybuilding by being a darling. The guy is insanely competitive mark my words. It is the main ingredient required for high level ANYTHING. I had many friends who played in the NFL, NBA etc and trust me that they were all like that.

"Phil is pathetic, narrow bla bla bla" yet he shows up onstage at the Olympia and it's game over year after year.

Kai is hummongous in person and so are Toney and Wolf for example. Yet onstage Phil looks fucking awesome and exposes all their flaws. Kai is fucking huge, yet Phil owns him.

He should call himself Phil "The Illusion" Heath, because he manages to create it year after year and win them all.

Bodybuilding is just that..creating the "Illusion". When are people gonna learn that is not a mass chasing game?

PS: if this looks "small" to any of you.. you should quit commenting on bodybuilding because you don't have a clue about it whatsoever

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Phil you document all your Olyimpia preps with pictures but you dont show them after the contest (we see them rarely),so isnt it better for the fans that after the Olympia you for example show these pictures...it would be ludacris to wait after you retired then post these pictures like "trowback blabla" ...we wanna see like that Ironman prep when an Flex article showed your progress from 5 weeks out till 1 week out

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I personally like him showing the puffy pics only to show up at the Olympia full and diced. This guy has the best genetical separation I have seen in a looong time. His prep is spot on too.

Many times I have said that you are either bigger and slightly blurred or smaller, flatter and ripped. He adapts to the standards or in this case HE sets the standard.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wish i was one of Phil's trophies

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Phil is Mr Olympia so he has to be politically correct. But knowing what I know, you don't get to be a point guard in collegiate basketball at a big school then No 1 in the world at bodybuilding by being a darling. The guy is insanely competitive mark my words. It is the main ingredient required for high level ANYTHING. I had many friends who played in the NFL, NBA etc and trust me that they were all like that.

"Phil is pathetic, narrow bla bla bla" yet he shows up onstage at the Olympia and it's game over year after year.

Kai is hummongous in person and so are Toney and Wolf for example. Yet onstage Phil looks fucking awesome and exposes all their flaws. Kai is fucking huge, yet Phil owns him.

He should call himself Phil "The Illusion" Heath, because he manages to create it year after year and win them all.

Bodybuilding is just that..creating the "Illusion". When are people gonna learn that is not a mass chasing game?

PS: if this looks "small" to any of you.. you should quit commenting on bodybuilding because you don't have a clue about it whatsoever

I am embarrassed for you.

Your dick sucking flattery for Phil is up there with the most pathetic things I have seen on this site.
P

Simple Simon

I am embarrassed for you.

Your dick sucking flattery for Phil is up there with the most pathetic things I have seen on this site.
He needs all the friends he can get.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
He needs all the friends he can get.

What you talking about??

He has many friends in the NBA, NFL...

Simple Simon

What you talking about??

He has many friends in the NBA, NFL...
Im talking about Sev.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Im talking about Sev.

Mental Gypsy:
"Phil is Mr Olympia so he has to be politically correct. But knowing what I know, you don't get to be a point guard in collegiate basketball at a big school then No 1 in the world at bodybuilding by being a darling. The guy is insanely competitive mark my words. It is the main ingredient required for high level ANYTHING. I had many friends who played in the NFL, NBA etc and trust me that they were all like that."

Simple Simon

Mental Gypsy:
"Phil is Mr Olympia so he has to be politically correct. But knowing what I know, you don't get to be a point guard in collegiate basketball at a big school then No 1 in the world at bodybuilding by being a darling. The guy is insanely competitive mark my words. It is the main ingredient required for high level ANYTHING. I had many friends who played in the NFL, NBA etc and trust me that they were all like that."

Ah, I often only skim the gypsies posts of late, I missed that gem.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
.... but does he even wear a swiss watch??? ??? ??? ???

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
.... but does he even wear a swiss watch??? ??? ??? ???

Good question, nice cars, air jordans and man bags...but no confirmation on watches

Hey Phil, what's on your wrist?
S