Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 36855 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #325 on: July 16, 2014, 05:00:12 AM »
He's good people

Try improving your grammar...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #326 on: July 16, 2014, 05:36:50 AM »
Too soft to crack top 6. Doesnt look big enough. Will get lost in the shuffle. But he does have a good V-taper, just needs to add size, keep waist small, and come in more shredded.

Something is odd with his physique. With such large arms, almost zero separation between biceps and triceps in this pose. And a lack of "pop" to them. His upper body is not as cut as his lower body, and it seems like it outdistances his lower body. Also, if you have seen his FDBack pose, you see that his back detail ends mid back, just like Wolf. As I said before, he is Wolf with better calves.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
That kind of reply is the sign of a complete meltdown. He has lost all arguments. He had resorted to talking about dead parents.

Shit person.

There's a reason he's not still in America. He belongs in the third world w the rest of the filt
;D

relax gay, it's just an online argument .. save the righteousness as you are just as much a low life as the above mentioned

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Phil Heath - I'm a fan of Phil - sorry Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: July 16, 2014, 06:17:24 AM »
Kai is put together like a bunch of body parts thrown in a blender, shit flow and you posting pics that angles favor Kai means JACK SHIT.

Yep, exactly what I think too. I think Rhoden is a bigger threat to Heath than Kai is.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Such a classless gypsy thing to say.

Go easy on him, he doesn't know better.  Do you think his gypsy whore mother ever really knew any of the fathers of her bastard offspring? 

Simple Simon

Go easy on him, he doesn't know better.  Do you think his gypsy whore mother ever really knew any of the fathers of her bastard offspring? 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
why the fuck does a ''car'' have to fall into the category of ''investments'' for fuck sakes, does skiing or golfing fall into this? no, some people love driving as a ''hobbie'' ... it is fun driving a nice car, if you are a rich man and are in a shit box you are a miserable fuck, simple as that.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
why the fuck does a ''car'' have to fall into the category of ''investments'' for fuck sakes, does skiing or golfing fall into this? no, some people love driving as a ''hobbie'' ... it is fun driving a nice car, if you are a rich man and are in a shit box you are a miserable fuck, simple as that.
;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
this

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2014, 10:34:45 AM »
Something is odd with his physique. With such large arms, almost zero separation between biceps and triceps in this pose. And a lack of "pop" to them. His upper body is not as cut as his lower body, and it seems like it outdistances his lower body. Also, if you have seen his FDBack pose, you see that his back detail ends mid back, just like Wolf. As I said before, he is Wolf with better calves.
Hilarious.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Is he still here ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #336 on: July 16, 2014, 10:46:22 AM »
no way does this guy even come close to Wolf, Wolf has way deeper lines and separation. This guy is just huge and shredded, may crack top 12 at best

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Driving another man's pre-owned car is like raising another man's abandoned children.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
that

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Driving another man's pre-owned car is like raising another man's abandoned children.
bullshit, buying off the lot is fucken retarded. i buy cars at the 4 year mark and 80k mark and I pay 20 grand for car that was sold for 40 grand, it is way smarter.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
funny how most men will not buy used cars , but gladly marry used wives

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
bullshit, buying off the lot is fucken retarded. i buy cars at the 4 year mark and 80k mark and I pay 20 grand for car that was sold for 40 grand, it is way smarter.

Yes I'm sure you wouldn't buy new cars if you could afford to do so :D

the trainer

I agree so I will only marry a virgin the only problem is in this day and age where am I going to find one.

Simple Simon

I agree so I will only marry a virgin the only problem is in this day and age where am I going to find one.

in the mirror?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Yes I'm sure you wouldn't buy new cars if you could afford to do so :D
??? you think I can't afford it?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Depends on the vagina. City miles, or highway.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
??? you think I can't afford it?

You "rent" cars that you can't afford to try to impress people, it's okay, lots of men resort to this.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
You "rent" cars that you can't afford to try to impress people, it's okay, lots of men resort to this.
I can prove my company that I own and numbers, don't go down this road brother cause you will end up looking like a fool, trust me  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I can prove my company that I own and numbers, don't go down this road brother cause you will end up looking like a fool, trust me  ;)

Haha okay I'll watch my step, "Onetimehardintheass".

Owns a company but can't afford a $40k car oh brother

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Haha okay I'll watch my step, "Onetimehardintheass".

Owns a company but can't afford a $40k car oh brother
what kind of car do you drive?