Author Topic: Anola Browne hasn't had sex in 5 years because of Boobs are too big  (Read 15761 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: No sex in 5 years because of Boobs are to big
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2014, 04:22:28 PM »
This chick hasn't had sex in 5 years because her boobs are TOO BIG'

PRETTY Anola Browne has breasts that men adore – but they are so big they are ruining her life.

The 31-year-old — whose all-natural 34LL chest has not stopped growing since she was 13 — is so self-conscious she even refuses to be seen naked by partners.

She said: “Men love my boobs. Getting a man isn’t the problem.

“It’s once I’ve got them, I just don’t want them to see my body. I know as soon as I take my bra off my boobs are just going to fall to the floor.

“I could seriously suffocate someone with them. I’ve never felt so low and I hate everything about my body.”

Many women would enjoy flaunting Anola’s curvy size 12 frame. But her confidence has been shattered by her breasts.

The security guard has been single since her last relationship ended TEN years ago — and she has not had sex in five.

And despite being asked out on a daily basis, the mum-of-one always turns fellas down because she feels “fat” and “disgusting”.

She said: “I can’t hide my breasts. Everything I put on makes me feel like a fat heffalump.

“I’m jealous of women who have mastectomies. I’d do anything to have mine cut off.

Walking down the street, men are quick to spot buxom Anola and often shout remarks such as “Boobs!” and “Milf!”

Is she right to feel  "disgusted"?

WooSSSHHHHH  BE YE KE

Has she never heard of breast reduction? If something is ruining your life, do something about it. It's not that difficult.

Some people are willing to do anything for attention or their 15 minutes of fame these days. In her photo, she hardly looks like someone who is ashamed of her body.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2014, 04:23:45 PM »
Me too I had this girl who used to wear fake tits in her bra and when we had sex she refused to take off her bra claiming that I would be turned off by her small tits.

I didn't know you knew my mom.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »
Similar problem here, my cock is way to big to have sex. Killed last 3 girlfriends by impaling.  :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2014, 04:34:54 PM »
she probably doesnt even have big fucking tits
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 04:36:20 PM »

X2 she looks fat. Maybe if she went on a diet and got lean most of her boobs would go away.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 04:38:02 PM »
X2 she looks fat. Maybe if she went on a diet and got lean most of her boobs would go away.
I like Big pointy tits from the 70's
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 04:42:53 PM »
this article was a planned distraction to get a bunch of guys to talk about nothing over a girl who doesnt even have big tits, when they shouldve been studying electricity

troll-1
getbig- -10
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 04:43:36 PM »
I like Big pointy tits from the 70's

Don't you ever wonder why tits from the 70s and 80s look so much different than the tits today?

I imagine it must be diet or environmental pollutants. What are your theories neegul falcon?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 04:45:58 PM »
Don't you ever wonder why tits from the 70s and 80s look so much different than the tits today?

I imagine it must be diet or environmental pollutants. What are your theories neegul falcon?
planned distastefull distractions
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 04:47:31 PM »
planned distastefull distractions

Agreed, but please now you theory on the changing of tits over the last 30 years mr champion of superior Afro Americans.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2014, 04:51:37 PM »
Explain your tit theories and I will give you some information of mr Faraday.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2014, 05:17:51 PM »
Explain your tit theories and I will give you some information of mr Faraday.
just give me some farraday informations sir im not so certain about how the tits have changed or if its just pointy bras, they defnitly loved those pointy bras
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »

They still look the same. Look at Double Agent 73, Chesty Morgan, from 1974. And check out any movies from Russ Meyers, like Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls, which had Richard Pryor's future wife in it.
Nothing has really changed at all.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2014, 05:27:27 PM »
I like Big tits from the 70's..... Fixed  :D

Why the change in shapes..
Any of these maybe.
More Food & Better quality.
Higher body fat levels.
Different Bra shapes.
The Pill.
oestrogen levels higher.

Who knows.... Lets just be thankful
For Big Tits.  :D

P.S is there such a thing as too Big.!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »
just give me some farraday informations sir im not so certain about how the tits have changed or if its just pointy bras, they defnitly loved those pointy bras

As a youth I often fished Faraday Lake in Oregon. It contains a hydro electric dam. It is owned by Portland General Electric.

Here is some info:  
http://www.oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/faraday_dam_and_powerhouse/#.U8R5NHi9K0c

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2014, 07:38:40 PM »

Big Dicked Bob should investigate the matter.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2014, 09:26:24 PM »

How are they different? I have noticed that women's asses today are bigger than ever. I assume it is the Kim Kardashian syndrome.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2014, 09:31:41 PM »
Has she never heard of breast reduction? If something is ruining your life, do something about it. It's not that difficult.

Some people are willing to do anything for attention or their 15 minutes of fame these days. In her photo, she hardly looks like someone who is ashamed of her body.
If they make her miserable and are going to hit the floor then I agree... Breast reduction surgery.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2014, 09:57:43 PM »

Depends if its covered by insurance. Insurance companies will cover breast reduction surgery if you can show that it is leading to health problems. If not, youre screwed. Its considered cosmetic surgery and the immediate effects are probably not too severe that an insurance company will cover it. Remember, she is not a millionaire like getbiggers, where she can just pull out a few thousand and pay for breast reduction surgery.

I went to the dentist the other day and after 30+ years, I just found out that I grind my teeth in my sleep. Now I have to wear a nightguard. I called my insurance company and they do not cover the cost of a nightguard (and I have pretty damn good dental coverage) WTF!! Grinding your teeth, over time, can lead to serious dental problems (loosing teeth, etc). However, grinding teeth is not an "immediate" concern and not life threatening. Most dental health insurances don't cover nightguards. So now I have to pay the dentist anywhere from 400 to 700 dollars for a nightguard.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2014, 10:36:36 PM »
Depends if its covered by insurance. Insurance companies will cover breast reduction surgery if you can show that it is leading to health problems. If not, youre screwed. Its considered cosmetic surgery and the immediate effects are probably not too severe that an insurance company will cover it. Remember, she is not a millionaire like getbiggers, where she can just pull out a few thousand and pay for breast reduction surgery.

I went to the dentist the other day and after 30+ years, I just found out that I grind my teeth in my sleep. Now I have to wear a nightguard. I called my insurance company and they do not cover the cost of a nightguard (and I have pretty damn good dental coverage) WTF!! Grinding your teeth, over time, can lead to serious dental problems (loosing teeth, etc). However, grinding teeth is not an "immediate" concern and not life threatening. Most dental health insurances don't cover nightguards. So now I have to pay the dentist anywhere from 400 to 700 dollars for a nightguard.

So I gather you will cough up the money for the night guard because you don't want to wreck your teeth and because it is important to you. I'll grant you that I have no idea what this gal can or cannot afford or whether or not she has medical insurance. I still say if it is really important to her and she hates her breasts as much as she says she does, she will find a way to have the surgery.

A couple of friends of mine who were extremely top heavy had breast reduction surgery. They claim to have no regrets.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2014, 10:44:12 PM »
So I gather you will cough up the money for the night guard because you don't want to wreck your teeth and because it is important to you. I'll grant you that I have no idea what this gal can or cannot afford or whether or not she has medical insurance. I still say if it is really important to her and she hates her breasts as much as she says she does, she will find a way to have the surgery.

A couple of friends of mine who were extremely top heavy had breast reduction surgery. They claim to have no regrets.

Of course. But lets say for instance, night guards dramatically rose in price and now cost $25,000, that would be a problem for me, as it would for most people. Now that is an obvious exaggeration. The point I am getting at is everyone has their limits as to what they can and cannot afford. We do not know her situation. Not everything is as cut and dry as, "well she will find a way." Its not that easy. I do not like to make assumptions about what people may or may not be going through that may hinder their abilities. Life is too complex for such a "cut and dry" statement.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:05 PM »
Of course. But lets say for instance, night guards dramatically rose in price and now cost $25,000, that would be a problem for me, as it would for most people. Now that is an obvious exaggeration. The point I am getting at is everyone has their limits as to what they can and cannot afford. We do not know her situation. Not everything is as cut and dry as, "well she will find a way." Its not that easy. I do not like to make assumptions about what people may or may not be going through that may hinder their abilities. Life is too complex for such a "cut and dry" statement.

You are right of course. I made assumptions I had no right to make. I assumed since she has been dealing with this "problem" for at least 5 years and most likely much longer, she'd have figured out a way to take care of it. Obviously, there might be things which disallowed her achieving her desire.

I was raised to believe if you want something bad enough and you are willing to work for it, you will get it. At least for me, this philosophy has worked. It helps of course to not shoot for the moon if your on a paper airplane.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2014, 10:54:14 PM »
You are right of course. I made assumptions I had no right to make. I assumed since she has been dealing with this "problem" for at least 5 years and most likely much longer, she'd have figured out a way to take care of it. Obviously, there might be things which disallowed her achieving her desire.

I was raised to believe if you want something bad enough and you are willing to work for it, you will get it. At least for me, this philosophy has worked. It helps of course to not shoot for the moon if your on a paper airplane.

That may be true, but a lot of times it isn't. The fact of the matter is that not EVERYONE is going to be the next Einstein, Mozart, Picasso, or Newton, no matter how bad you want it. Heck, Beethoven was conducting symphonies at 4 years old. Even with all the will and hard work, I would never be able to do something like that. People are limited by biological and environmental constraints. No one likes to admit this fact, because its always good to be positive about things. Of course people can accomplish great things, but I always try to look at the broader picture.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2014, 11:18:26 PM »
That may be true, but a lot of times it isn't. The fact of the matter is that not EVERYONE is going to be the next Einstein, Mozart, Picasso, or Newton, no matter how bad you want it. Heck, Beethoven was conducting symphonies at 4 years old. Even with all the will and hard work, I would never be able to do something like that. People are limited by biological and environmental constraints. No one likes to admit this fact, because its always good to be positive about things. Of course people can accomplish great things, but I always try to look at the broader picture.

My first thought reading your reply was that I have everything I ever wanted. My second thought was everything I truly desired had to do with emotions and relationships and was not materialistic. Mainly, when I was young I wished for happiness and stability, the very things I thought I didn't have as a kid. This might or might not have made my goals easier to attain. Then I remember that I once wanted to be a huge muscular mass monster (not exactly like some of the bodybuilders today). I never achieved this, although I came close when I was 29 years old. Once I had that ah-ha moment when my size alone was enough of a threat to send someone running away in fear, I felt I had arrived. It was a brief visit to the world of a bully and ultimately not very gratifying. This might have been my primary unrealistic goal in life. Oh and for awhile I wanted hair on my head, but never bad enough to get a toupee, have hair transplants or scalp reduction.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2014, 11:22:53 PM »
My first thought reading your reply was that I have everything I ever wanted. My second thought was everything I truly desired had to do with emotions and relationships and was not materialistic. Mainly, when I was young I wished for happiness and stability, the very things I thought I didn't have as a kid. This might or might not have made my goals easier to attain. Then I remember that I once wanted to be a huge muscular mass monster (not exactly like some of the bodybuilders today). I never achieved this, although I came close when I was 29 years old. Once I had that ah-ha moment when my size alone was enough of a threat to send someone running away in fear, I felt I had arrived. It was a brief visit to the world of a bully and ultimately not very gratifying. This might have been my primary unrealistic goal in life. Oh and for awhile I wanted hair on my head, but never bad enough to get a toupee, have hair transplants or scalp reduction.

You have everything you have ever wanted because you were most likely sensible enough to know what you can and cannot accomplishment. You set your goals toward what was realistic and feasible. When we are 4 years old we all want to be rock stars, brain surgeons, and astronauts. As we get older, we realize our capabilities and our limits. We then use our limits and capabilities within a given set of parameters.A good quote from the  movie fight club, "we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.” 
X