Author Topic: Anola Browne hasn't had sex in 5 years because of Boobs are too big  (Read 15763 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: No sex in 5 years because of Boobs are to big
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2014, 11:35:43 PM »
You have everything you have ever wanted because you were most likely sensible enough to know what you can and cannot accomplishment. You set your goals toward what was realistic and feasible. When we are 4 years old we all want to be rock stars, brain surgeons, and astronauts. As we get older, we realize our capabilities and our limits. We then use our limits and capabilities within a given set of parameters.A good quote from the  movie fight club, "we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.” 

Not to play the old man card here, but I suspect the idea that we can all be mega stars, superheros and billionaires is most prevalent in younger folks today. Perhaps like you suggest, it is the fault of television. I mean people with little or no class, who I would never wish to emulate, become reality star celebrities and they get very rich by doing nothing more than exposing their supposed private lives.

My grandson is going to be a senior this fall. He thinks he is going to an Ivy League university after he graduates. Although his IQ is near genius, he rarely studies and often gets shitty grades. His parents and his grandparents aren't wealthy enough to buy his way in.  He's in for a big surprise, but you can't tell him this. BTW he is a good kid.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2014, 11:52:38 PM »
Not to play the old man card here, but I suspect the idea that we can all be mega stars, superheros and billionaires is most prevalent in younger folks today. Perhaps like you suggest, it is the fault of television. I mean people with little or no class, who I would never wish to emulate, become reality star celebrities and they get very rich by doing nothing more than exposing their supposed private lives.

My grandson is going to be a senior this fall. He thinks he is going to an Ivy League university after he graduates. Although his IQ is near genius, he rarely studies and often gets shitty grades. His parents and his grandparents aren't wealthy enough to buy his way in.  He's in for a big surprise, but you can't tell him this. BTW he is a good kid.  

And for a number of reasons, he may not make into an IVY league, though there are A LOT of good schools that are not IVY Leage (Northwestern, Univ of Chicago, UCLA, Berkeley, Duke, Johns Hopkins, etc)
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I honestly wish him every success. He's a great grandson. He has big plans. He is still learning that he has to work to achieve them. At the moment, his parents are hoping he'll land a late summer job so he can help pay his auto insurance. He just got his driver's license a month ago. My wife offered to share her car with him since she rarely drives it. Now all he needs is some insurance and gas money.

He isn't as spoiled as I was when I was a kid. My parents bought me a 5 year old Chevy Bel Air convertible and paid for the insurance plus gave me money whenever I had a date. I was spoiled rotten and look how I turned out? Don't say a word!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
I honestly wish him every success. He's a great grandson. He has big plans. He is still learning that he has to work to achieve them. At the moment, his parents are hoping he'll land a late summer job so he can help pay his auto insurance. He just got his driver's license a month ago. My wife offered to share her car with him since she rarely drives it. Now all he needs is some insurance and gas money.

He isn't as spoiled as I was when I was a kid. My parents bought me a 5 year old Chevy Bel Air convertible and paid for the insurance plus gave me money whenever I had a date. I was spoiled rotten and look how I turned out? Don't say a word!
I wish him the best. He sounds like a good kid.
Just keep him away from getbig and everything will be fine  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2014, 07:50:56 AM »
Depends if its covered by insurance. Insurance companies will cover breast reduction surgery if you can show that it is leading to health problems. If not, youre screwed. Its considered cosmetic surgery and the immediate effects are probably not too severe that an insurance company will cover it. Remember, she is not a millionaire like getbiggers, where she can just pull out a few thousand and pay for breast reduction surgery.

I went to the dentist the other day and after 30+ years, I just found out that I grind my teeth in my sleep. Now I have to wear a nightguard. I called my insurance company and they do not cover the cost of a nightguard (and I have pretty damn good dental coverage) WTF!! Grinding your teeth, over time, can lead to serious dental problems (loosing teeth, etc). However, grinding teeth is not an "immediate" concern and not life threatening. Most dental health insurances don't cover nightguards. So now I have to pay the dentist anywhere from 400 to 700 dollars for a nightguard.
Bruxism. Just buy a sports tray and fit to suit. That's less than $20.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

He needs a rich uncle like Mike Dusa/Moosejay to step up to the plate and help him out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I wish him the best. He sounds like a good kid.
Just keep him away from getbig and everything will be fine  ;D

You got that right. Actually, he is more internet savvy than most of the folks here and he could probably take a few people down. But I'm not going to encourage this.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »
How are they different? I have noticed that women's asses today are bigger than ever. I assume it is the Kim Kardashian syndrome.
Backside as fake as a 3 and half dollar bill.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2014, 08:45:14 PM »
Bruxism. Just buy a sports tray and fit to suit. That's less than $20.   

I was thinking about this, but those can be uncomfortbale because you cant mold them.

They do have mouth guards called "boil and bite" where you boil the mouth guard till its soft, then bite into it so it fits the shape of your mouth.
X

io856

Re: Anola Browne hasn't had sex in 5 years because of Boobs are too big
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2014, 10:45:01 PM »
I had to beat off : )

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2014, 03:55:35 AM »
I was thinking about this, but those can be uncomfortbale because you cant mold them.

They do have mouth guards called "boil and bite" where you boil the mouth guard till its soft, then bite into it so it fits the shape of your mouth.
Sorry. That's what I meant. And you only need one tray ie. choose upper/lower; whatever's most comfortable, right? No-brainer.