Author Topic: Gay Sex Jokes, Offered Drugs, Shooting Pool, Jumping the Line = Obama  (Read 5359 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/14/obama-gay-sex-joke_n_5584378.html

During a recent visit to Texas, President Barack Obama made a stop at Franklin Barbecue in Austin, where he ordered a ton of meat and was seen giving a cashier one of his famous fist bumps.

That cashier -- Daniel Rugg Webb, a comedian and part-time employee at Franklin Barbecue -- told the Austin Chronicle the fist bump was a reaction to a gay sex joke:

As the president approached, Webb threw his hand down and slapped the counter dramatically. "Equal rights for gay people!"

"Are you gay?" the president asked.

"Only when I have sex," [Webb said.]

"That's when he laughed and said, 'Bump me,'" Webb says.

Webb said "it was just a lucky day to be the register girl" when the president, who reportedly ordered more than $300 worth of food for both his crew and the people he cut in line, visited the restaurant.

In June, Obama announced plans to sign an executive order that would ban workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees of federal contractors, saying it's "wrong" that some states still allow people to fire or harass employees solely based on their sexual orientation.

During his visit in Austin, Obama spoke about the ongoing border crisis and addressed Republicans' recent claims he should be impeached.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Upset that someone else may be getting the BBC and not you? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Damn 333 - that monkey on your back is really driving you nuts this morning isn't it

you posted this story on another thread and less then 10 minutes later you posted it again

you really can't stop hoping/wishing/praying that Obama is gay can you

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online) 

Gay Sex Jokes, Offered Drugs, Shooting Pool, Jumping the Line = Obama 

« on: Today at 08:59:15 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/14/obama-gay-sex-joke_n_5584378.html

During a recent visit to Texas, President Barack Obama made a stop at Franklin Barbecue in Austin, where he ordered a ton of meat and was seen giving a cashier one of his famous fist bumps.

That cashier -- Daniel Rugg Webb, a comedian and part-time employee at Franklin Barbecue -- told the Austin Chronicle the fist bump was a reaction to a gay sex joke:

As the president approached, Webb threw his hand down and slapped the counter dramatically. "Equal rights for gay people!"

"Are you gay?" the president asked.

"Only when I have sex," [Webb said.]

"That's when he laughed and said, 'Bump me,'" Webb says.

Webb said "it was just a lucky day to be the register girl" when the president, who reportedly ordered more than $300 worth of food for both his crew and the people he cut in line, visited the restaurant.

In June, Obama announced plans to sign an executive order that would ban workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees of federal contractors, saying it's "wrong" that some states still allow people to fire or harass employees solely based on their sexual orientation.

During his visit in Austin, Obama spoke about the ongoing border crisis and addressed Republicans' recent claims he should be impeached.

________________________ _________

O-twink looking for a hook up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hilarious - of all the Obama fags and others posters on this site I am one of the few who is in a relationship w member of opposite sex, lifts, is in good shape, has $, employed, etc.

The rest of the Obama cult of twinks are just a sad lot of frail sickly bored lonely hipsters and broke ass milenials

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hilarious - of all the Obama fags and others posters on this site I am one of the few who is in a relationship w member of opposite sex, lifts, is in good shape, has $, employed, etc.

The rest of the Obama cult of twinks are just a sad lot of frail sickly bored lonely hipsters and broke ass milenials

Pics or GTFO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

A closet case midget.  Lives in the ghetto.  Has a Jungle Fever fetish.  Works as debt collector.  And admits to dressing like a twink on purpose.

That's your reality.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
A closet case midget.  Lives in the ghetto.  Has a Jungle Fever fetish.  Works as debt collector.  And admits to dressing like a twink on purpose.

That's your reality.

you forgot imaginary girlfriend

if he actually had a woman he wouldn't be on this site all weekend long making posts about Obama being gay over and over again

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
you forgot imaginary girlfriend

if he actually had a woman he wouldn't be on this site all weekend long making posts about Obama being gay over and over again

Unless of course that "girl friend" is a 6' tall Amazon with an Adam's Apple, horse face willing to wear an Obama mask and strap on for him.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
As much as I laugh at Chris'  light mental illness, I'll be the first to confirm that he has a beautiful wife, newly married at the start of June. His wife is a highly successful attorney and by the looks of it a named partner. Or it's the mother that's a named partner. Either way. As far as I can tell his wife still uses her maiden name (which starts with a 'G', her first name starts with 'L'). It's something successful people do. There's also tons of the wedding pics online that shows him and his beautiful lady.

So I could find no evidence that he is lusting after the BBC, nor could I find any evidence of business activities at his law firm. The guy must be a money-making God to post here the whole day and evidently do no work.  :-\

Oh, and never ask me to send any pictures of his wife or personal life. That's a line I will never ever cross. Not even if the guy becomes my worst enemy.

But 33366, be more careful online my friend. Been meaning to tell you that for a while now.