Author Topic: Maybe it's just a marketing gimmick by Adidas..  (Read 3356 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Maybe it's just a marketing gimmick by Adidas..
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 04:37:31 PM »
We have been over and over this. This is ok....there is nothing to see here. If our muslim brothers want to cross...its ok. But I find no truth to any of this because these mud people couldn't be anywhere as near as smart as Obama and the folks at DHS. They would never think to try and cross our southern border.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 04:41:11 PM »
oh brother... first they realize the "rug" is really only a soccer jersey.

now they suddenly find this.   Sorry, these "border CSI agents" have lost credibility now.  At this point, they're embarrassed nationwide and anything they magically "find" will look like a feeble attempt. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 06:14:54 PM »
oh brother... first they realize the "rug" is really only a soccer jersey.

now they suddenly find this.   Sorry, these "border CSI agents" have lost credibility now.  At this point, they're embarrassed nationwide and anything they magically "find" will look like a feeble attempt. 

Really curious as to why you sympathize with the left and terrorists?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 06:27:40 PM »
240.....there are Revolutionary Guards Quds forces working in the tri borders area in south America. There are border towns in Guatemala that are primarily Arabic speaking and no different then a small village in Iraq. They have found shit like this for years....you don't see because u don't want to see. U side and defend Obama and come up with shit about Perry because you side and support the Dems. Perry wants the kids humanely treated and deported.

"Budgeted border security funding in 2014-15 exceeds the total in the 2012-13 budget by about one third, while budgeted 2014-15 spending on battling gangs has yet to be fully calculated".....politifact.

More to the point.....defending the borders is one of THE main jobs Obama has to do. Perry's folks can only do so much.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 07:26:28 PM »
Really curious as to why you sympathize with the left and terrorists?

Really curious why, when I point out the absolutely shoddy journalistic integrity of them to print it as fact "because some folks said so" - while the pic was debunked in 5 minutes with simple research -

And instead of saying 1) Yeah, they did kinda rush to judgement there, or 2) who cares if they rushed, they're still awesome

Instead of choosing one of those two possible outcomes, you turned this into a "Why does 240 hate america and love libs and want to give barry obama a foot massage"?

Dude, it was a shitty article - zero research, massive assumptions, the kind of weak, half-assed journalism that makes the entire anti-amnesty movement look horrible.   They gotta be better than that.

I could give a shit about libs or obama - I hate amnesty and anyone that supports it can engulf my penis until I make it rain skittles.  But this kind of "oh, look what else we found" journalism drives me crazy.  it's weak and poor form, and I think you agree?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 08:52:36 PM »
Really curious why, when I point out the absolutely shoddy journalistic integrity of them to print it as fact "because some folks said so" - while the pic was debunked in 5 minutes with simple research -

And instead of saying 1) Yeah, they did kinda rush to judgement there, or 2) who cares if they rushed, they're still awesome

Instead of choosing one of those two possible outcomes, you turned this into a "Why does 240 hate america and love libs and want to give barry obama a foot massage"?

Dude, it was a shitty article - zero research, massive assumptions, the kind of weak, half-assed journalism that makes the entire anti-amnesty movement look horrible.   They gotta be better than that.

I could give a shit about libs or obama - I hate amnesty and anyone that supports it can engulf my penis until I make it rain skittles.  But this kind of "oh, look what else we found" journalism drives me crazy.  it's weak and poor form, and I think you agree?

You have GOT to be kidding?? You've been falling for CNN, MSNBC and Bill Maher's bullshit for years and even quoting from it only to have it debunked time and time again. Why do think I always call you out to post up links? Or better yet, you'll take a quote out of context only for myself or someone else to research that very quote only tp find out it was something completely the opposite of what you were trying to spin. Seriously!!!!!!!!!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 10:29:46 PM »
You have GOT to be kidding?? You've been falling for CNN, MSNBC and Bill Maher's bullshit for years and even quoting from it only to have it debunked time and time again. Why do think I always call you out to post up links? Or better yet, you'll take a quote out of context only for myself or someone else to research that very quote only tp find out it was something completely the opposite of what you were trying to spin. Seriously!!!!!!!!!

You know, I might be reading into Coach's reply here too much but it seems that he's admitting that the folks that publicized the soccer jersey prayer rug story were intentionally trying to mislead folks. 

It's too much to hope for that Coach will start to wonder why some would want to do that though, right?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 10:41:58 PM »
The Odd Book One Texas Rancher Found Near the Border

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/14/urdu-dictionary-found-on-texas-ranch-near-border-we-just-dont-know-whos-here-already/

Coach, you do realize that Urdu is an Indian language right?
It's very similar to Hindi and is predominantly spoken by Hindus.
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 11:50:04 PM »
Mmmm, let's see here. HH6 seems to be corroborating that story (more than less) because he's seen it. Yet, you lefties seem to doubt it. 24k...did you even bother to read the story or do you just want to keep on sitting on Al Quadas  lap?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 01:07:42 AM »
Mmmm, let's see here. HH6 seems to be corroborating that story (more than less) because he's seen it. Yet, you lefties seem to doubt it. 24k...did you even bother to read the story or do you just want to keep on sitting on Al Quadas  lap?

Coach, you do realize that Urdu is an Indian language right?

What about my quoted response has me sitting on Al Q's lap?

I have an Italian / English dictionary sitting on my bookshelf. Does that make me a member of the Italian mafia?

Infact, some of the tellers at my bank speak Urdu... are they Al Q?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_India_by_Urdu_speakers

Again I'm asking you, ...do realize that Urdu is an Indian language?
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 06:08:51 AM »
Here we go again.....    ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 06:50:32 AM »
What about my quoted response has me sitting on Al Q's lap?

I have an Italian / English dictionary sitting on my bookshelf. Does that make me a member of the Italian mafia?

Infact, some of the tellers at my bank speak Urdu... are they Al Q?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_India_by_Urdu_speakers

Again I'm asking you, ...do realize that Urdu is an Indian language?

"We have found Korans, prayers rugs and many other unusual items that raise concern"

You seem to have blown by that little quote. So I guess you defending this means there's no way we have terrorists coming through? Am I understanding this correctly?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 10:05:24 AM »
Where is concrete evidence that the people that left these things are terrorists?

::)

Let's all gather around for the usual "you just don't get it" come back.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 01:03:13 PM »
Where is concrete evidence that the people that left these things are terrorists?

::)

Let's all gather around for the usual "you just don't get it" come back.

Where is all the concrete evidence that with hundreds of thousands crossing the borders daily they' re isn't any terrorists. I supposed the drug gangs are ok with you as well. Tard

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 02:12:05 PM »
Where is all the concrete evidence that with hundreds of thousands crossing the borders daily they' re isn't any terrorists. I supposed the drug gangs are ok with you as well. Tard

Who are you calling 'tard in the same post where you claim illegal immigrants number in the "Hundreds of thousands crossing the borders daily"? 

Care to amend that claim?  Because even at 200,000 daily, that would mean we're getting 73 million illegal immigrants a year.  How would that be possible when the total US population is less than 400 million? 

And, lol, if your claim were true, then why would we care about getting 60,000 kids this year (as it's been projected) from Central America since it would just be a drop in the bucket?

Feh, your fantastic claims aside, I'll say that I sympathize with your concerns a bit but wonder if you are like me in thinking the real question is what is the appropriate response to the possibility that the sizable number of illegal immigrants we get includes terrorists. 

Look, we do get way to many illegal aliens, I'm with you there.  Amongst all these mostly from South of the border trespassers, there are bound to be terrorists, I'm even with you there.  Where I don't think I'm with you, though, is how big a deal I think it is.

Because I don't think it's that simple an issue.  It seems like some folks would impractically suggest that I post a guard to watch my car 24/7 just because there are would-be car thieves out there.  Ya follow what I'm saying?

Why make a huge deal out of terrorists being able to enter our country if the poor idiots are so un-resourceful that they need to hoof it through the desert?  Especially when our country is already home to lots of crazy kooks who don't seem to be causing much terror except for in the minds of frightened conservatives?

TL;DR:  Probably are some terrorists among illegal immigrants but we shouldn't overreact to that until they cause more of a real problem.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 06:23:00 PM »

Perfect example of a simple mind at work while burdened with a life long case of stupidity.   You claim they are terrorists, but the only evidence you issue is "you can't prove they are not".

Really touching is the "tard" part.  Especially after construing and typing out the response it is contained within.  With the second grade grammar and ed-you-ka-shun skills in prominent display.

You know.... if there is scientific proof like you claim that prayers work, why hasn't God answered your prayers for at least a handful of brain cells?   You did pray for that didn't you?  Unless you enjoy being stupid, which I can think of no other reason for doing so other than you feel pride at being considered the most stupid person on this board.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 06:34:25 PM »
Who are you calling 'tard in the same post where you claim illegal immigrants number in the "Hundreds of thousands crossing the borders daily"? 

Care to amend that claim?  Because even at 200,000 daily, that would mean we're getting 73 million illegal immigrants a year.  How would that be possible when the total US population is less than 400 million? 

And, lol, if your claim were true, then why would we care about getting 60,000 kids this year (as it's been projected) from Central America since it would just be a drop in the bucket?

Feh, your fantastic claims aside, I'll say that I sympathize with your concerns a bit but wonder if you are like me in thinking the real question is what is the appropriate response to the possibility that the sizable number of illegal immigrants we get includes terrorists. 

Look, we do get way to many illegal aliens, I'm with you there.  Amongst all these mostly from South of the border trespassers, there are bound to be terrorists, I'm even with you there.  Where I don't think I'm with you, though, is how big a deal I think it is.

Because I don't think it's that simple an issue.  It seems like some folks would impractically suggest that I post a guard to watch my car 24/7 just because there are would-be car thieves out there.  Ya follow what I'm saying?

Why make a huge deal out of terrorists being able to enter our country if the poor idiots are so un-resourceful that they need to hoof it through the desert?  Especially when our country is already home to lots of crazy kooks who don't seem to be causing much terror except for in the minds of frightened conservatives?

TL;DR:  Probably are some terrorists among illegal immigrants but we shouldn't overreact to that until they cause more of a real problem.

Don't waste your time.  Coach can't read this much.  Even while moving his lips.  Let alone comprehend any of it.  His brutal cognitive impairment simply renders him unable to accept anything other than his delusions.  He can't help it.  He's stupid and it is most likely a neurological issue.  He doesn't know the difference between logic/fiction and fact/bullshit. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 06:45:56 PM »
Or better yet, you'll take a quote out of context only for myself or someone else to research that very quote only tp find out it was something completely the opposite of what you were trying to spin. Seriously!!!!!!!!!

This is fucking rich coming from you. Because you would never do such a thing, you paragon of virtue and intellect, right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 06:50:08 PM »
This is fucking rich coming from you. Because you would never do such a thing, you paragon of virtue and intellect, right?

"You just don't get it do you?"

Skeeter

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 06:59:55 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 08:16:42 PM »
Perfect example of a simple mind at work while burdened with a life long case of stupidity.   You claim they are terrorists, but the only evidence you issue is "you can't prove they are not".

Really touching is the "tard" part.  Especially after construing and typing out the response it is contained within.  With the second grade grammar and ed-you-ka-shun skills in prominent display.

You know.... if there is scientific proof like you claim that prayers work, why hasn't God answered your prayers for at least a handful of brain cells?   You did pray for that didn't you?  Unless you enjoy being stupid, which I can think of no other reason for doing so other than you feel pride at being considered the most stupid person on this board.

Jesus Christ you're more annoying than Benny. Shut the fuck up and bring an at least bring an argument like the others....yes, a tard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 08:17:59 PM »

Yeah, I'll amend it and over exaggerated it. But the rest of my quote stands.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 08:23:09 PM »

Oh look, it's you again. No, not as intellectual as you because we all know higher education always equates to commonsense. The point is, you can't deny that this asshole, by keeping the flood gates open isn't inviting more terrorism into this country. Same with violent gangs and all at the same wanting more gun control. He's a fuckkng idiot of the highest order.....worse than lurker. (There, I just paid lurker a compliment)