Author Topic: The left finally admits it lies and distorts facts to get legislation through.  (Read 4439 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

We all know you will never father kids but maybe people who does wants them to not get shot?

Do you really think that is someone is intent on killing lack of firearms is going to stop them? 9/11 not a shot was fired, none of the hijackers had guns, box cutters........

What you fail to understand is where there is a will there is a way.

The right to bear arms is protected by the constitution, do you really think politicians want to disarm the populace for the children? It's their wet dream, then there can be no opposition to what they do, some people just never learn from history

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Did they on the ones you are speaking of? 
Hahah maybe you haven't been paying attention lately but there has been a big rush to push through gun legislation using the victims as a way to gain support even though the proposed legislations would not have stopped the killings.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hahah maybe you haven't been paying attention lately but there has been a big rush to push through gun legislation using the victims as a way to gain support even though the proposed legislations would not have stopped the killings.

Creeper is immune to reality

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

As governor of California, Ronald Reagan signed the Mulford Act, which prohibited the carrying of firearms on your person, in your vehicle, and in any public place or on the street, and he also signed off on a 15-day waiting period for firearm purchases. After leaving the presidency, he supported the passage of the Brady bill that established by federal law a nationwide, uniform standard of a 7-day waiting period for the purchase of handguns to enable background checks on prospective buyers. He urged then President Bush to drop his opposition to the bill.
Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-reagan-letter-20120210,0,1471722.story#ixzz37Ys1dtnb

reagan was a gungrabber.  i had no idea.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

Lurker has been denying that obama and the dems ever made a push for gun control. He is a living example of the title of tbis thread

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Lurker has been denying that obama and the dems ever made a push for gun control. He is a living example of the title of tbis thread

Incorrect.  Which isn't surprising as you have a tendency for it.

I have always stated the biggest push for gun control came from the Repubs themselves.  Seeing how you can't counter that, it is understandable you simply fall back to false accusations for your argument. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

So there was no "using the victims" in the past when the Repubs actually enforced gun control?  Is that your argument?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
So there was no "using the victims" in the past when the Repubs actually enforced gun control?  Is that your argument?
I have no clue not that it has any bearing on the stupidity and dishonesty of the attempts going present day.

If the reps stood on the graves of victims to pass laws that had no bearing on the situation that resulted in those deaths then it was just as stupid and dishonest as it is today.

Maybe you should stop carrying water for one side and free yourself of moral equivalency arguments?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I have no clue not that it has any bearing on the stupidity and dishonesty of the attempts going present day.

If the reps stood on the graves of victims to pass laws that had no bearing on the situation that resulted in those deaths then it was just as stupid and dishonest as it is today.

Maybe you should stop carrying water for one side and free yourself of moral equivalency arguments?

Excellent example of hypocrisy Mr Last In Line On The GOP Human Centipede chain.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Excellent example of hypocrisy Mr Last In Line On The GOP Human Centipede chain.
Lol yup bc I hold water so well...
If the reps stood on the graves of victims to pass laws that had no bearing on the situation that resulted in those deaths then it was just as stupid and dishonest as it is today

At any rate how about we both start new and say that we will condemn things like this in the future?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lol yup bc I hold water so well...
At any rate how about we both start new and say that we will condemn things like this in the future?

What things? 

What laws and restrictions have the Dems actually passed over guns?
What laws and restrictions have the Repubs actually passed over guns?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What things?  

There have been a number of laws passed restricting magazines, the types of guns you can own if you live in a certain area, where you can and can't carry guns, obamas executive orders requiring CLEO signatures on NFA applications etc.

This doesn't even touch the proposed legislation and rhetoric that has been flying around.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
There have been a number of laws passed restricting magazines, the types of guns you can own if you live in a certain area, where you can and can't carry guns, obamas executive orders requiring CLEO signatures on NFA applications etc.

This doesn't even touch the proposed legislation and rhetoric that has been flying around.

A blanket answer is not what I asked for.  Try again.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
A blanket answer is not what I asked for.  Try again.

Let's start with obamas executive order requiring CLEO sign offs on NFA applications.

Do you deny that gun control legislation has been pushed and some legislation past?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Let's start with obamas executive order requiring CLEO sign offs on NFA applications.

Do you deny that gun control legislation has been pushed and some legislation past?

To an extent, some has been past.

Now is that better or worse than what Mitt wanted?  If those two were on the table at the same time which one would you pick as more gun friendly?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
To an extent, some has been past.

Now is that better or worse than what Mitt wanted?  If those two were on the table at the same time which one would you pick as more gun friendly?
Lol again with the moral equivalency bull shit.

A number of laws have been passed and tons more proposed and pushed for using the deaths of children who's lives they wouldn't have saved to gain support all the while rushing to try and get them through bc they know that te reasoning they are presenting doesn't add up.

Again bro stop carrying water

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
What things? 

Why dont you ask the people in new york, connecticut, maryland, or colorado this question...

Lmao you are in complete denial...its funny to watch you grasp at straws while the entire board destroys you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Why dont you ask the people in new york, connecticut, maryland, or colorado this question...

Lmao you are in complete denial...its funny to watch you grasp at straws while the entire board destroys you

The only thing I see destroyed is whatever basic reading comprehension skills you may have had. 

Asking people in 4 select states does not change the original question I posed.  You may want it to in order to feel good about whatever (irrelevant) point you are trying to make, but it doesn't change a thing with what I originally asked.

Keep trying though. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lol again with the moral equivalency bull shit.

A number of laws have been passed and tons more proposed and pushed for using the deaths of children who's lives they wouldn't have saved to gain support all the while rushing to try and get them through bc they know that te reasoning they are presenting doesn't add up.

Again bro stop carrying water

Again, you are not giving specific answers, only blanket statements.  You answered in regards to what the Dems passed... now what has the Repubs done.  That was a two part question you know.  You only seem to want to address half of it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
The only thing I see destroyed is whatever basic reading comprehension skills you may have had. 

Asking people in 4 select states does not change the original question I posed.  You may want it to in order to feel good about whatever (irrelevant) point you are trying to make, but it doesn't change a thing with what I originally asked.

Keep trying though. 

Let me help you out here. The democrat-dominant governments of each of those states passed some of the most draconian gun control legislation in recent memory last year. None of these laws were pushed or passed by republican legislatures. Hope this helps.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Again, you are not giving specific answers, only blanket statements.  You answered in regards to what the Dems passed... now what has the Repubs done.  That was a two part question you know.  You only seem to want to address half of it.

STFU you flaming homo twink bitch ass - O-fag tried doing AWB 2 and it failed in the Senate and house remember? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
STFU you flaming homo twink bitch ass - O-fag tried doing AWB 2 and it failed in the Senate and house remember? 

Hes in complete denial.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Gay talk?  Pretty good indication of a meltdown in progress.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Let me help you out here. The democrat-dominant governments of each of those states passed some of the most draconian gun control legislation in recent memory last year. None of these laws were pushed or passed by republican legislatures. Hope this helps.

Let me help you out.

I never said "last year".  Nor did I say just Dems only.

You obviously can't comprehend anything that may need unbiased thought and opinions.  Which is most likely why you are crying and posting about 4 select states when I never indicated to Tony there was a specific geographic area in question. 

Basically, you are whining to make an irrelevant point.  Just as I stated earlier.  Hope this helps.  But as your past posts indicate, it probably won't.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Hes in complete denial.

1) Washington DC, hand gun ban 1976

2) Chicago Illinois, hand gun ban 1982, how did that work out? All mayors since 1931 have been democrats.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-03-04/news/ct-oped-0304-chapman-20100304-column_1_legal-handguns-gun-violence-ban

"In the years following its ban, Washington did not generate a decline in gun murders. In fact, the number of killings rose by 156 percent — at a time when murders nationally increased by just 32 percent. For a while, the city vied regularly for the title of murder capital of America.

Chicago followed a similar course. In the decade after it outlawed handguns, murders jumped by 41 percent, compared with an 18 percent rise in the entire United States.

One problem is that the bans didn't actually have any discernible effect on the availability of guns to people with felonious intent. As with drugs and hookers, when there is a demand for guns, there will always be a supply."
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ