Author Topic: Women now are just fat!  (Read 4549 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Women now are just fat!
« on: July 14, 2014, 06:18:43 PM »
I just got back from St. Louis from going with my wife to her "Scentsy Family Reunion" -sales convention in straight English. Fully half of these "consultants" were obese- not by a little- but by alot- a good chunk of them had to be well in excess of 300 lbs. Some, well beyond that.  Maybe 10% were normal weight. Then they had the obligatory
Capri pants and flip flops. Don't people wear normal shoes to professional events anymore??  I expended a lot of mental effort and energy learning NOT to look at people, walking without looking below the 5 foot level.... I got a lot of checking out so I was informed by my wife, and the horror of that couldn't have been greater... How far do these cows intend to let themselves go?? 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Women now are just fat!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 06:21:09 PM »
Excellent post! 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 06:24:40 PM »
Look forward to the sequel.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 06:39:25 PM »
Good to live in the Europe, We still have majority of girls in good shape. Enjoy your fatties.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 06:47:51 PM »
Older I get the less I like American women. Even if they they are not fat they are just, ugh! 

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 06:50:27 PM »
I understand the "just ugh."  Not a lot of redeeming qualities in many of them.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »
Older I get the less I like American women. Even if they they are not fat they are just, ugh!  

Come to Europe buddy, find your wife there. You have 100% chance of getting respectfull woman with great body. What you have in the states its truly disgusting.

denarii

• Getbig V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 07:02:27 PM »
Come to Europe buddy, find your wife there. You have 100% chance of getting respectfull woman with great body. What you have in the states its truly disgusting.

I totally believe you. I work with a young European woman who was born and raised in the states but raised in the European culture; she's such an amazing woman, absolutely none of the disgusting qualities most American women possess.  The type you would feel good about being married to.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 09:54:11 PM »
hmm....  :o 'Murica is the land of fat whales??

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 10:01:25 PM »
btw.. I love how UFC(jewFC) is trying to shove into peoples throats on how sexy Ronda Rousey is.. this would never happen in many Europe countries!!
this is sexy in 'Merica:

No wonder I once saw an US magazine where they listed Oprah as Sexy and beautiful.. LOLCopter!!

Complex Carbs

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 11:56:25 PM »
I just got back from St. Louis from going with my wife to her "Scentsy Family Reunion" -sales convention in straight English. Fully half of these "consultants" were obese- not by a little- but by alot- a good chunk of them had to be well in excess of 300 lbs. Some, well beyond that.  Maybe 10% were normal weight. Then they had the obligatory
Capri pants and flip flops. Don't people wear normal shoes to professional events anymore??  I expended a lot of mental effort and energy learning NOT to look at people, walking without looking below the 5 foot level.... I got a lot of checking out so I was informed by my wife, and the horror of that couldn't have been greater... How far do these cows intend to let themselves go?? 
They can't fit into shoes anymore, that's why they wear flip flops.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 12:05:37 AM »
Did the women at the Sentsy family reunion least smell good?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 12:12:07 AM »
Good to live in the Europe, We still have majority of girls in good shape. Enjoy your fatties.

We will...thanks!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 12:13:12 AM »

You should be watching FIFA World Cup (just ended) & see hips of International slim pussy.
For example, all Germans players pusyies = slim & smashing  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 12:19:25 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 04:06:36 AM »
No offense, but "Scentsy" sounds like something that would attract cows from all over. Maybe your sample was self-selected to be fatasses?

Not that we don't have a problem with obesity, as does the developed world.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 04:29:45 AM »
It goes both ways

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 04:31:22 AM »
btw.. I love how UFC(jewFC) is trying to shove into peoples throats on how sexy Ronda Rousey is.. this would never happen in many Europe countries!!
this is sexy in 'Merica:

No wonder I once saw an US magazine where they listed Oprah as Sexy and beautiful.. LOLCopter!!

Rhonda Rousey is sexy son.  She was a little homely as a youngster but shit done changed.  You better ask somebody.

...and Europe is for phaggots.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 04:33:30 AM »

The 'girls' yes, but once they have their first job, serious relationship or become pregnant....  :-\

Hi Kwon, are you implying that this woman is in good shape?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 04:41:51 AM »
As long you pay for it like junior

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 08:18:52 AM »
We will...thanks!

Cheap Thai ladyboy..... ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 08:26:59 AM »
this is sexy in 'Merica:

please  ::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »

Europe is getting just as fat, unfortunately.  Italy and a few of the Nordic countries are still slim, but otherwise.... :-X

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 08:43:22 AM »

yup, great post. All women in america woman are getting fatter. even those who have moved here from other countries, it is in our food.

but, what I want to complain about is women and their shoes!! Flip flops and sandals worn every where, every day for every occasion. Someone above commented that it must be because their feet are to fat, nope, it's just their too fat to bend over and put on nice heels or that their fat ankles can no longer walk in heels.
to many women dress like bums from head to toe. no hair styles anymore, not enough makeup anymore. Thank God though that my wife is into fitness and does dress up; hair & makeup, and has a closet full of nice shoes. they only place I let her wear flip flops is at the pool, lake & beach.
sept 10th APF