Author Topic: Mossad Chief predicted “three teens will be kidnapped” one week before  (Read 16934 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Mossad Chief predicted “three teens will be kidnapped”
...one week before it happened

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Every time the Israeli government finds itself in a jam, its enemies rush in to save it. Or so we are supposed to believe.

The pattern is unmistakeable: The US is leaning on Israel to freeze or dismantle settlements…and suddenly a suicide bomb goes off.  The international community has Israel up against a wall…another bomb goes off. Argentina’s Jewish community starts turning anti-Zionist…and the Israeli embassy and Jewish Community Center in Buenos Aires get blown up.

Today, the whole world is recognizing and applauding Palestine’s new coalition government featuring the newly-reconciled PLA and Hamas. Israel is going crazy, screaming about the “evil Hamas terrorists.” Suddenly three Israeli teens are allegedly kidnapped. Israel blames Hamas, and initiates a brutal crackdown in the West Bank.

But Hamas had nothing to gain, and everything to lose, from pulling off this kind of kidnapping. The only beneficiary is Israel, which wants to delegitimize the Palestinian coalition government. The situation fairly screams “false flag!”

Now it has emerged that the head of the Israeli Mossad actually “called” the kidnapping a week in advance! Haaretz just reported:

Mossad chief’s chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy

Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.

By Barak Ravid

Ten days ago, at a security cabinet meeting, Mossad Chief Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario spookily similar to the kidnapping of the three Israeli teens missing since Thursday night… “What will you do if in a week three 14-year-old girls will be kidnapped from one of the settlements?,”  he asked. “Will you say there is a law, and we don’t release terrorists?”

So Tamir Pardo has just won a place for himself in the False Flag prognosticators’ Hall of Fame alongside:

*Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Cambone, Cohen, Kagan, Kristol, Libby, Rosen, Shulsky, and other PNAC-ers who called for a New Pearl Harbor in September, 2000 and got it exactly one year later.

*Philip Zelikow, who published a 1998 article in Foreign Affairs speculating on the psychological, political and cultural consequences of a massive Pearl Harbor style attack on America such as the destruction of the World Trade Center.

*Nick Rockefeller, who prior to 9/11 told Aaron Russo “there’s going to be an event” that would send America to war and usher in a National Security State of Emergency.

*Peter Power, the head of Visor Consultants, who confessed that the 7/7 London bombings perfectly mimicked a terror exercise that envisioned bombs going off in the four exact same locations at the exact same times that the real bombs went off.

*The Hollywood folks behind these 9/11 foreshadowings from “The Lone Gunman” and “The Simpsons”:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/16/israeli-teens/
w

24KT

• Getbig V
7/7 Whistlebower Fired for Exposing False Flag Gov't Cover-up

w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Come on... this thread is in blatant violation of the guidelines - the pictures in the last post by 24KT are gruesome and if they are to be posted, this thread needs a big fat disclaimer.

I'm not a prig nor are my sensibilities particularly fragile, but fuck... I don't need to be confronted with the remains of a human that was partially turned into meat vapor, or close-up shots of guts spilling out of a stomach.

24KT

• Getbig V
Come on... this thread is in blatant violation of the guidelines - the pictures in the last post by 24KT are gruesome and if they are to be posted, this thread needs a big fat disclaimer.

I'm not a prig nor are my sensibilities particularly fragile, but fuck... I don't need to be confronted with the remains of a human that was partially turned into meat vapor, or close-up shots of guts spilling out of a stomach.

You're right. My apologies to you, and all the readers who may have been jolted by the reality on the ground.
I should have put a gigantic warning that there'd be graphic images of the carnage from the Israeli attack.
PS: I didn't post this thread in this section... a mod did.
w