Author Topic: takingv all 3 tests at once  (Read 2307 times)

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
takingv all 3 tests at once
« on: July 15, 2014, 06:14:16 AM »
Co worker  of mine is doing a cycle of all three tests cyp prop and enth. Anyone ever heard of this before?? 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: takingv all 3 tests at once
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 06:16:56 AM »
Co worker  of mine is doing a cycle of all three tests cyp prop and enth. Anyone ever heard of this before?? 
So he's mixing his own sustanon, broadly speaking. Why bother?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 07:13:34 AM »
sounds like some bro science. id politely tell him he is an idiot. the only reason to use more than one ester of a compound is the quickly raise the total mgs of that compound. for example if a guy is using 500mg of test e, and wants to blast higher test for 8 weeks he can add 150mg EOD of test p to bring his total test to a gram.

it seems like your buddy has been reading some eroids or steroid.com bullshit. cyp and e are basically the same ester length. no clue as to why someone would use both unless they were running low on their favorite and had to mix it up with something else..

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 06:14:20 AM »
250 mg of each

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 07:31:34 AM »
Aren't cyp and enanthate both very similar in time release?

Double dose slow release, one dose fast release  ???
S

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 10:40:56 AM »
every one has heard of this, no worries mate, you'll be fine. Nothing new here.
sept 10th APF

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 04:43:38 PM »
Frontloading with prop makes sense.

Tapering from long esters to prop to esterless test makes sense if you are entering a bodybuilding contest.

Mixing cyp, eth, and prop for no reason makes no sense. He is just a dope.

I use sust because I get it the same price as eth. But the reality is sust offers no specific advantage over test e.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 07:57:05 PM »

no.

that was believed for a long long time.. but there's studies showing a peak at day 2-3 with enanthate with a duration of 8-9 days (sorta like prop, just longer).

cyp is more steady.

better to shoot enan 2-3x a week.. only reason I use enan as opposed to prop is because it's easier to get a higher mg/ml dosage with enan and causes less injection pain/swelling (this is due sometimes to the Enan raws...occasionally there's a large, large batch that goes out to many many ugl's that causes pain, I *think* from carbolic acid.. I forget & there's no way around it other than making it lower mg/ml or just junking the whole batch... horrible waste of 3kg's  :-X )

personally, I'd rather shoot a 33% mix of test ace, test cyp, and test undeconate every 5 days if I wanted a steady release.

i'll be trying a test ace/test cyp blend in the future.. just gotta see how much test ace I can get to hold w/o injection pain.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 03:12:38 AM »

I've heard this but I can tell the difference when taking them. Two are slower in release buy not the same slowness. Buddy hadn't told me yet why he's doing this I'll see him again soon and tell you guys

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 10:27:45 PM »
Reasons for different ester vary, there is logic in test e and prop for either front loading or for those who do high test use prop for half the mg to minimize water retention, anything else is pointless, but nevertheless there is nothing wrong with it either.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 01:49:36 PM »
Reasons for different ester vary, there is logic in test e and prop for either front loading or for those who do high test use prop for half the mg to minimize water retention, anything else is pointless, but nevertheless there is nothing wrong with it either.

could also have a baseline dose of say 1g of enanthate that you can add say 200mg eod of prop to to blast for short periods