Author Topic: Lol at guys losing their hair  (Read 5493 times)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Lol at guys losing their hair
« on: July 15, 2014, 07:05:10 AM »
A lot of guys are going crazy taking drugs and smearing Rogaine all over their balding heads in hopes of salvaging what's left. Spending hundreds of dollars on shampoos and snake oils, for what? To sprout a few weak baby hairs on their bald dome (if they're lucky)? Hahaha. Look at me: a full head of thick wavy dark hair to complement my 19" arms, 32" waist, huge chest,  6 pack...bald Getbig members need to accept their fate as being less than a real man.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lol at guys losing their hair
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 07:12:34 AM »
A lot of guys are going crazy taking drugs and smearing Rogaine all over their balding heads in hopes of salvaging what's left. Spending hundreds of dollars on shampoos and snake oils, for what? To sprout a few weak baby hairs on their bald dome (if they're lucky)? Hahaha. Look at me: a full head of thick wavy dark hair to complement my 19" arms, 32" waist, huge chest,  6 pack...bald Getbig members need to accept their fate as being less than a real man.

Rogaine At least helps you maintain the hair you have left so it works !

WoooSSHHHHHHH

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 07:14:18 AM »
A bald head is a solar panel for a sex machine.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 07:15:41 AM »

WoooSSHHHHHHH

Is that the sound your toupee makes when blown from your pate by a stiff breeze?

WoooSSHHHHHHH

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 07:17:18 AM »

WoooSSHHHHHHH
A real man never loses his hair to begin with.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 08:23:53 AM »
Is that the sound your toupee makes when blown from your pate by a stiff breeze?

WoooSSHHHHHHH

LOL not fake hair here, I have a head full of hair......

Sorry.  wooshhhhhhhhh

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 08:27:10 AM »

Congrats man. I bet this guy would sell his soul to the devil to be in your shoes.... ::)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 09:53:25 AM »
Congrats man. I bet this guy would sell his soul to the devil to be in your shoes.... ::)

Lol. The baldies always post a picture of Statham when this comes up. Reality is even Statham wishes he had a full head of hair. I can walk into a strip joint and be surrounded by gold digging whores just like Strathams so what's your point?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 09:59:28 AM »
Would you rather be black with hair or bald and white?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 09:59:53 AM »

sure they do its a sign of virility

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 11:06:45 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »

I think that Dorian Yates lost his hair

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 12:19:36 PM »
Balding sucks, captain koksakr has a point.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 12:26:06 PM »
I bet this guy would sell his soul to the devil to be in your shoes....  ::)

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »
Hair is for women and prepubescent boys. Real men go bald. ;D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 03:44:31 PM »

No Tits or ass. Nice looking, nice legs but meh

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 03:46:17 PM »
Minoxidil, in my experience, does stop it from falling out more at least.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 03:48:38 PM »
My hair is receding at bit, at the tender age of 29 and a half. I can't really complain though, I'm a good looking guy.

Now being short on the other hand.....that would be much worse. Or asian.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 04:13:56 PM »

Truth.

When I see a man over the age of, say, 35, and he has a full head of hair, I consider that man to be less hormonally a "man" than one who is losing the 'do, to some degree.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »
My hair is receding at bit, at the tender age of 29 and a half. I can't really complain though, I'm a good looking guy.

Now being short on the other hand.....that would be much worse. Or asian.

I was watching Pawn Stars the other day and apparently (allegedly) as a propaganda tool the US dropped very large condoms on the North Korean side to make them feel inadequate.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 04:24:40 PM »
I stayed single all thru my 30s in order to maximize my "derek jeter" years.  A good head of hair made it so much easier to pull pretty girls of all ages.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 08:19:46 PM »
Truth.

When I see a man over the age of, say, 35, and he has a full head of hair, I consider that man to be less hormonally a "man" than one who is losing the 'do, to some degree.
Nonsense. You are simply more comfortable around other men who share your peasant genetics. Your DNA is a dead end. When a Real Man like me who is 6'2" with 19" arms (cold) and a full head of thick wavy hair comes around you know I'm your hormonal, biological superior.  The masters of this universe, the top level Masons, the Illuminati,  ALL have full heads of hair. Bald men are trash.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 08:32:54 PM »
Truth.

LOLOLOL.....PLEASE.

ragging on good looking people. Some of us just got all of the good genes when we were assembled....dont hate.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 08:33:53 PM »

just a year ago you were fat 42 yo slob with gray hair and completely out of shape jobless creep staring at college girls.... now prove your claims of 19 inch arms cold and V taper and abs or GTFO piece of shit!

I was at a pub last night in a college town eating a pizza and drinking beer and I couldn't keep my eyes off of these college girls. They had such beautiful asses and nice skin. I bet their pussies smell like a bouquet of roses! Before I continue, I should mention that I'm 42. As I sat there, I wondered how old a guy these girls might sleep with. I am very much out of shape, with a gut and greying hair, but I have recently started hitting the weights and treadmill hard. I drew a picture on a napkin of what I think I should look like to maybe pick up some of these hotties. In the picture I was ripped with a v-shape, big arms and dark hair. I have my work cut out for me!lol So my thing now is going to these places where I can discreetly stare at these young girls, and when I get into top shape, start hitting on them. My reasoning is George Clooney seems to do alright. Any of you guys that my age and in shape (like Groink) pick up 18 year old babes? Would they date a guy my age?

:-*
!

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 08:44:26 PM »

...and guitar players.  ;D