Author Topic: Lol at guys losing their hair  (Read 5492 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Lol at guys losing their hair
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 08:44:40 PM »
wish I was bald.. would save me 5 minutes each morning, $160 a year in haircuts, and $30 a year in shampoo.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 09:31:49 PM »
just a year ago you were fat 42 yo slob with gray hair and completely out of shape jobless creep staring at college girls.... now prove your claims of 19 inch arms cold and V taper and abs or GTFO piece of shit!

:-*
Not sure what your issue is. I had gotten somewhat out of shape at that time, and if you read that post thoroughly you will find that I was starting to hit the gym again. Unlike you I work my ass off in the gym. So yeah, here I am 16 months later ripped with 19" arms, and a full head of hair. I never said I was losing my hair. I said I had a couple of grays coming in. I'm 43 and I date college freshman girls. Deal with it.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2014, 09:46:22 PM »
I will never understand the attraction as an older man, why one would go for just out of high school girls or young women. Maybe 40 plus years ago when they where not so full of themselves. I cannot stand to be around most young women today. They do not know how to carry themselves as ladies, cuss like drunk sailors, always on their phone with their head up their food exit. I much prefer a mature women, one is sure of herself without having to verbalize it and darn good in bed as well. I would not be one to brag about banging young chicks as a middle aged man. It speaks volumes for your insecurity.
h

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2014, 10:22:08 PM »
Not sure what your issue is. I had gotten somewhat out of shape at that time, and if you read that post thoroughly you will find that I was starting to hit the gym again. Unlike you I work my ass off in the gym. So yeah, here I am 16 months later ripped with 19" arms, and a full head of hair. I never said I was losing my hair. I said I had a couple of grays coming in. I'm 43 and I date college freshman girls. Deal with it.

6'2 and 19" I know how hard it's get them big im 6'6 myself so please...
Pics or it's all horse shit !
!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2014, 10:33:37 PM »
wish I was bald.. would save me 5 minutes each morning, $160 a year in haircuts, and $30 a year in shampoo.

Just clip it down with a zero guard and see how you like it.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 10:35:04 PM »

All that tren hasn't made you bald yet? You lucky bastard.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 10:48:40 PM »

I shaved it for 5yrs.. too much hassle.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 10:51:49 PM »
All that tren hasn't made you bald yet? You lucky bastard.

I'm not a heavy tren user.

would go to 150/day at most.. but would usually use 150 mon-wed-fri for 6months.. maybe a year at the longest.

but that was tren ace.. eventually got tired of the frequent injects.. and cough. now just use 300-400 tren enan 1-2x a week for a couple months at a time.

combo of tren, win and drol made it shed more than anything else... then added dutasteride for about a week and it stopped.

goes back at the temples a lil.. but I don't give a shit about that.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 12:51:01 AM »

LOLOLOL.....PLEASE.

ragging on good looking people. Some of us just got all of the good genes when we were assembled....dont hate.

haha, are you suggesting the "fortress" fails to paint the sunniest of self-portraits?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2014, 12:55:05 AM »
I will never understand the attraction as an older man, why one would go for just out of high school girls or young women. Maybe 40 plus years ago when they where not so full of themselves. I cannot stand to be around most young women today. They do not know how to carry themselves as ladies, cuss like drunk sailors, always on their phone with their head up their food exit. I much prefer a mature women, one is sure of herself without having to verbalize it and darn good in bed as well. I would not be one to brag about banging young chicks as a middle aged man. It speaks volumes for your insecurity.

Very true.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2014, 12:57:21 AM »
I do not think it's very nice to laugh at guys who are losing their hair as they cannot help it, I hope that they eventually will be able to live with it and at least some of them have a good shaped head.
I wish them luck and even though I think we can agree on that hair is  a beautiful thing I do not think that life is over just because you're losing it.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2014, 02:10:08 AM »
If you are over 40 not having lost a single hair, you got too much estrogen. Will have feminine features as well to prove it.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2014, 03:45:20 AM »
Minoxidil, in my experience, does stop it from falling out more at least.

Its the other side effects that it brings like aging your face, causing dark circles under the eyes and depleting collagen.
The stuff is poison in a bottle.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2014, 04:28:43 AM »
Don't flatter yourself Asshole! You are not the good looking type or in shape. You are one angry little elf. 100% sure you are fat and losing hair. You just don't give a shit about it ,that's all.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2014, 04:36:58 AM »
This is what i do.. no guard just shaved down to the Wood,... never had a woman complain. Infact they look more at my Blue eyes and i have had compliments on my kissing. I am not called the Lizard for no reason.. ;D i have a mean tongue.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 04:46:53 AM »
If you are over 40 not having lost a single hair, you got too much estrogen. Will have feminine features as well to prove it.
Wrong. A full head of hair makes baldies envious. If you are losing your hair you've got junk DNA.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 04:48:56 AM »
I just like to fuck them.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2014, 05:49:26 AM »
From a hair loss forum:
"I honestly don't want to lose my hair, it just makes me really sad while typing this up. It's my identity and so much more. All I do when I watch TV is look at the hairlines of other guys that're on TV. Even while out in public when talking to another male, I periodically am looking at their hair line either wishing I had their head full of hair or feel bad for them, seeing them in a worse situation compared to me.

Feel like using the razor is the ultimate check mate and accepting that there is nothing that I can do besides accepting it and moving on."
LOL

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2014, 10:31:30 AM »
6 months ago you also said you where 35 years old.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2014, 10:56:44 AM »
LOL at guys concerning themselves with other guys appearances. Homosexual tendency.....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2014, 11:18:45 AM »
6 months ago you also said you where 35 years old.

Would you like to see a photo of "Primary Captain"?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2014, 11:34:10 AM »
LOL at guys concerning themselves with other guys appearances. Homosexual tendency.....

AKA Bodybuilding.