Author Topic: Now, you got a reason to hate Metal!  (Read 4702 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: Now, you got a reason to hate Metal!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 09:47:25 PM »
As a metal head, I think this is great! Young black kids playing music they love, and it happens to be metal. Rock on!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 01:59:55 PM »
When one considers how musically advanced the young members of, say, Decapitated were when they were recording their earliest demos and first offical recordings, these schmucks aren't anything remotely special. Hell, (now dead) Decapitated drummer Vitek was 12 when they recorded their first demos, and he was 14, I believe, when Winds Of Creation came out. Those bastards were SO far beyond what anyone thinks of when they think of a child of that age it's ridiculous.  

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
When one considers how musically advanced the young members of, say, Decapitated were when they were recording their earliest demos and first offical recordings, these schmucks aren't anything remotely special. Hell, (now dead) Decapitated drummer Vitek was 12 when they recorded their first demos, and he was 14, I believe, when Winds Of Creation came out. Those bastards were SO far beyond what anyone thinks of when they think of a child of that age it's ridiculous.  
True.
Member of Helloween were 18 and 19 when Keeper of the seven keys II came out.
That was their fourth record...
They wrote and composed their own music as well.

I just might be able to grasp the learning to play part of it. But when kids write music, it is exceptional!

On the video:
This must be how Wiggs felt when Vanilla Ice came out ;)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 02:30:36 PM »
True.
Member of Helloween were 18 and 19 when Keeper of the seven keys II came out.
That was their fourth record...
They wrote and composed their own music as well.

I just might be able to grasp the learning to play part of it. But when kids write music, it is exceptional!

On the video:
This must be how Wiggs felt when Vanilla Ice came out ;)