Author Topic: Methyltrienolone  (Read 12677 times)

nasum

• Getbig III
Methyltrienolone
« on: July 15, 2014, 04:01:01 PM »
So my fellow juiceheads, lets talk about methylated trenbolone. I just noticed alpha pharma is now producing this compound as oral tablets. Has anyone tried it? Results/dosages etc?

I was thinking of taking it as a preworkout for a few works, but I would like to absorb the experience of people who have previously tried it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Methyltrienolone
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 08:17:47 PM »
strongest drug you'll probably ever use.

similar to tren in terms of strength increases (but stronger).. 40lb increase in your working sets isn't out of the question (that's on TOP of your "regular cycle" working sets).

with tren, my bodyweight stays about the same, but body comp changes.. however, with MT, i'll put on 10lbs in a week or two w/o much, if any, subq water.

initially when I started with MT, it gave deep sleep at ngiht with good dreams.. however now, I don't notice that much.

I don't believe I've ever gone over 2mg/day.

I haven't noticed the aggression that some claim it brings... certainly nothing like halotestin, or even regular tren.

i'll have guys who're afraid of injections run just 500mcg for 8 weeks and to my surprise, they look fucking impressive.. notably improved muscularity and vascularity from nothing but 500mcg/day. (generally speaking, i'll always always always have guys run at the very min 200mg/wk test, but some are just deathly afraid of getting an injection.. but still want results).

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 10:33:21 PM »
strongest drug you'll probably ever use.

similar to tren in terms of strength increases (but stronger).. 40lb increase in your working sets isn't out of the question (that's on TOP of your "regular cycle" working sets).

with tren, my bodyweight stays about the same, but body comp changes.. however, with MT, i'll put on 10lbs in a week or two w/o much, if any, subq water.

initially when I started with MT, it gave deep sleep at ngiht with good dreams.. however now, I don't notice that much.

I don't believe I've ever gone over 2mg/day.

I haven't noticed the aggression that some claim it brings... certainly nothing like halotestin, or even regular tren.

i'll have guys who're afraid of injections run just 500mcg for 8 weeks and to my surprise, they look fucking impressive.. notably improved muscularity and vascularity from nothing but 500mcg/day. (generally speaking, i'll always always always have guys run at the very min 200mg/wk test, but some are just deathly afraid of getting an injection.. but still want results).

Afraid of injections, man some people.

Thank you for your post. Any liver problems at 2mg/day? I've heard 500mcg/day is roughly equivalent to 225mg of tren ace. So not surprising they get results really, this is one potent little pill. Shame about the extreme liver toxicity.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 11:02:00 PM »
Afraid of injections, man some people.

Thank you for your post. Any liver problems at 2mg/day? I've heard 500mcg/day is roughly equivalent to 225mg of tren ace. So not surprising they get results really, this is one potent little pill. Shame about the extreme liver toxicity.

I haven't seen any outward 'signs' of liver issues.. none at all.

no 'ill' feelings, no enlarged liver, no decrease in appetite, no lethargy... nothing. even my piss is clear. on other stuff, especially tren ace, winstrol, and a lil on drol, my piss is dark.

I'm due for bloodwork in a week, so we'll see how 'bad' it is.

i have 1 other guy who's bloodwork for liver is bad.. cirrhosis bad. but he hasn't used MT in about 6 months, and he only use it for about 2 months.. and i later found out he was only using 1/2cc per day about 5days a week.. and i believe he still has 3/4 of a bottle left (out of the 2 he bought).. and he's fucking fat, 20+% easy... so who knows what caused that....

and one other young guy who's dr freaked out when his AST/ALT were in the 30-40 range... also a guy who only uses MT. follow up bloodwork two weeks later showed 'normal' levels.

aside from those, i haven't had anybody with problems.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 12:43:45 AM »
That's pretty reassuring. Naturally I was going to use it anyway, but this is good to know.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 05:38:53 AM »
not sure about this thread

strongest drug ever?

really
T

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 06:24:12 AM »

strongest drug ever?

really
It apparently is effective at less than a milligram daily. On a gram-for-grams basis that makes it several dozen times as effective as the normal orals.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 08:50:10 AM »

strongest drug ever?

really

Whether or not it is the most effective is up for debate (it isn't; you can't use it (or at least aren't supposed) to use it longer than 4 weeks). But it is surely the most potent androgen available, what else could you dose in micrograms and expect to work?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 10:07:08 AM »

strongest drug ever?

really

yes
will never use ANY other oral again except superdrol. methyltrienolone for cutting, superdrol for bulking. but ill run methyltrienolone in some bulks because i love it. i use injectable forms of both though.

methyltrienolone is probably the only steroid that is NOT TOUCHED by SHBG at all. it can not be bound. therefore any amount you ingest/inject hits the receptors.

its the holy grail gear wise.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 12:46:02 PM »
yes
will never use ANY other oral again except superdrol. methyltrienolone for cutting, superdrol for bulking. but ill run methyltrienolone in some bulks because i love it. i use injectable forms of both though.

methyltrienolone is probably the only steroid that is NOT TOUCHED by SHBG at all. it can not be bound. therefore any amount you ingest/inject hits the receptors.

Jizmo, what sort of cycles of methyltrienolone do you run? What sort of dosage/length? Do you use any ancillaries to protect the liver? Is milk thistle sufficient?

Sorry for all the questions.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 04:44:38 PM »
yes

so your injecting MT and superdrol? I don't think I have ever seen a injectable version of either drug. I wonder if just taking it by mouth is stronger. that's one harsh stack. maybe not short term but I wouldn"t be doing that all year round.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 11:19:16 PM »
Jizmo, what sort of cycles of methyltrienolone do you run? What sort of dosage/length? Do you use any ancillaries to protect the liver? Is milk thistle sufficient?

Sorry for all the questions.

usually 4 weeks at 2-3mg on workout days only. i might try a high dose cycle in the future, however i feel like with 2mg pretty much all receptors are saturated already.
bloodwork had slightly elevated liver values (like 80 ALT 60 AST or something, i dont quite remember and im too lazy to look up right now. but they were not as bad as you would expect) after 3 weeks on 3mg about 5 times a week.

so your injecting MT and superdrol? I don't think I have ever seen a injectable version of either drug. I wonder if just taking it by mouth is stronger. that's one harsh stack. maybe not short term but I wouldn"t be doing that all year round.

lol not both at the same time. they are very easy to brew if you get the raws. i dont run them nonstop.

people run 1mg MT orally for 2 weeks and get jaundice and wrecked livers but the "reported effects" are also much higher... so i guess by injecting you can go higher with the dosage but its not as strong as orally (well, orally it hits your liver hard and all at once, which causes a huge rise in IGF (thats what all orals do). but it wrecks the liver. i havent even tried taking MT orally once).

dustin

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2014, 04:52:55 AM »
Annnnd now my life's purpose is to find injectable MT. ;D

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2014, 06:32:04 AM »
Injectable Mt is hands down my favorite a as the results are insane. I out on like 10 lbs lean got shredded vascular strong I looked best I have in my life. I did 1.5 mg 1x then switched to 1mg 2 daily and the results were even better. .
I had a src who made the best pre workouts god. 50mg tne 1.5 mg mt 50 mg dbol 50 mg a drol was awesome my favorite was 75 mg tne 1.5 mg mtren 75 injectable tbol which is another awesome I kept able oral wish I could still find it that src bailed on everyone few months back

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 06:37:08 AM »
I am pretty sure the lab signature pharma makes injectable m tren dosed at 3 mg a ml it's a uk lab high quality stuff assuming they are still around

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »
Going to do the oral tablets at 1mg 5x week for  4 weeks. I'll let you know if I die.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 12:34:39 PM »
Going to do the oral tablets at 1mg 5x week for  4 weeks. I'll let you know if I die.

id be interested to see pre bloodwork and post bloodwork just to see how it effects your bloodwork, maybe the side effects are overrated. the media try to make everything sound worse then it is.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 02:37:48 PM »
id be interested to see pre bloodwork and post bloodwork just to see how it effects your bloodwork, maybe the side effects are overrated. the media try to make everything sound worse then it is.

Yeah I'll post it in this thread in when the cycle is over. Or make a new one, whatever seems appropriate.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 02:55:48 AM »
Most potent doesn't always mean best!