Author Topic: Andrew Wiggins...  (Read 4165 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Andrew Wiggins...
« on: July 15, 2014, 05:54:00 PM »
...youtube misled me

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Andrew Wiggins...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 05:56:02 PM »
 ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 06:12:17 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 06:12:22 PM »
Our Wiggins is a Sargent Barber in the US Army.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 06:47:18 PM »

So this must be the latest dilution of the "O", correct?

Mr. Special Olympia.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 08:39:57 PM »
you were expecting? :D

the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft

:

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 11:20:56 PM »
I wonder if he can REALLY play and not just dunk?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 11:29:24 PM »
I prefer our Milton over that Wiggins.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 12:05:38 AM »

Wow, he really nailed it.  Did BJ do his prep?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 06:39:05 AM »
As a Clevelander im torn over Wiggins. He shows flashes of INSANE ability. He reminds me of a young KG, but i want to win NOW!!!!  Not in 3-5 years. Im in favor of trading him for Kevin Love. We get Love and pair him with Lebron and Kyrie, that is an amazing trio.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 07:17:32 AM »

Like Blake Griffin

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 07:26:02 AM »
Good Canadian lad. Future looks bright.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 07:28:29 AM »
Good Canadian lad. Future looks bright.

Not sure about that.  With him and James playing the same position you know the coach is not going to ask James to step aside so they'll try to change Wiggins' game and usually when high draft picks are brought in and expected to play something different they end up busting.  Happens way too often in the NFL and NBA.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 07:32:34 AM »
Not sure about that.  With him and James playing the same position you know the coach is not going to ask James to step aside so they'll try to change Wiggins' game and usually when high draft picks are brought in and expected to play something different they end up busting.  Happens way too often in the NFL and NBA.
So, he's busted out before he's played his first game. Tough room.    ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 07:49:00 AM »

Kid can play, has great handles, coordination in the air, awesome step back jumper, great reflexes for shot blocking and steals.Think something like a prime tmac as his ceiling.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 07:51:14 AM »
Addidas executives should give a bonus to Kansas' coaching staff.  they were going to sign him for $150M before they saw 1 yr of him in college.  Now, the deal is 10-12M at 2M a year. Nothing special, just another NBA player.   

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 07:55:58 AM »
Addidas executives should give a bonus to Kansas' coaching staff.  they were going to sign him for $150M before they saw 1 yr of him in college.  Now, the deal is 10-12M at 2M a year. Nothing special, just another NBA player.    

Lol no they weren't, Adidas would never spend that on a rookie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 08:00:38 AM »
you were expecting? :D

the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft

better Worse delts than DLB

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 08:16:03 AM »
Lol no they weren't, Adidas would never spend that on a rookie.

"From what I'm hearing, (Adidas) is really high on him," an industry source said. "I've heard a range for sure, from like $140 to $180 million for like 10 years. That's a big deal for a kid coming out of school because most rookie deals are probably like four years."
"I'm hearing from people at Kansas that he's got a $180 million offer supposedly coming from Adidas," a source close to Wiggins' inner circle said. "But I also heard that Nike is going to match anything."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 08:21:37 AM »
wiggins will automatically be 20% better because he's not the star of the team.

if he was playing for minnesota, he'd be double teamed every time he got near the ball, by 2 quality NBA defenders, happy to try to make a name shutting down the rookie sensation.

NOW?  Now he has an all-star point guard drawing attention.  Now he has the best player on the planet drawing attention.  He might have LOVE down low, sucking in 2 defenders.   

Wiggins can get 12 points a night on simpmle cherry picks.  He can get another 3 dunks a night, and maybe work on his jumped during garbage time.  He's in an ideal situation, and as lebron ages, he can smoothly take over the team.  It's perfect for him, and for the cavs.  Lebron was very mature in MIA about sharing glory and the ball - so while he probably isn't too keen on an amazing player like wigging nipping at his heels, he will quickly make it a team thing.  I'd be SHOCKED if there isn't 2 rings in CLE when all is said and done.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 08:27:46 AM »
wiggins will automatically be 20% better because he's not the star of the team.

if he was playing for minnesota, he'd be double teamed every time he got near the ball, by 2 quality NBA defenders, happy to try to make a name shutting down the rookie sensation.

NOW?  Now he has an all-star point guard drawing attention.  Now he has the best player on the planet drawing attention.  He might have LOVE down low, sucking in 2 defenders.   

Wiggins can get 12 points a night on simpmle cherry picks.  He can get another 3 dunks a night, and maybe work on his jumped during garbage time.  He's in an ideal situation, and as lebron ages, he can smoothly take over the team.  It's perfect for him, and for the cavs.  Lebron was very mature in MIA about sharing glory and the ball - so while he probably isn't too keen on an amazing player like wigging nipping at his heels, he will quickly make it a team thing.  I'd be SHOCKED if there isn't 2 rings in CLE when all is said and done.

I can't imagine him not being trade-bait, especially if the Cavs are in the hunt for Love. Wiggins would HAVE to be in that trade.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 08:34:59 AM »
I can't imagine him not being trade-bait, especially if the Cavs are in the hunt for Love. Wiggins would HAVE to be in that trade.

everyone is saying he is 100% staying.   Lebron isn't young, he has ten years of wear and tear on his NBA body.
Wiggins is essentially Lebron as a rookie, minus 30 pounds of muscle and maybe with a weaker jumper.  He's going to be a top10 NBA player for a decade.  Maybe not top 3... probably a poor man's durant unless he gets on the GH (lebron may help with that lol). 

Cavs have other scrubs they can trade - or they can just wait a year and let Love arrive via free agency.   It's ideal if he arrives now, and as the weeks pass, Love can become such a pain in the ass for them lol... I predict a 3 way trade will bring him to CLE, if only because the league will want it so bad.

Can't wait to see Lebron vs miami in the eastern conference finals next year (IF love arrives)