Author Topic: Question for the BOXING experts  (Read 3923 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Question for the BOXING experts
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 08:24:29 PM »
They don't drink much in between rounds... it's really just to rinse their mouth. I think you would find the difference between Gatorade and water to be negligible

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 08:26:41 PM »
Is it allowed to drink anything but water in between rounds?

It always just looks like they are drinking sips of water...

I mean why not drink a scientifically formulated "Intra-Workout" type thing with Dextrose, Creatine, Beta-alanine, L-Arginine, Taurine, Caffeine, Electrolytes, Cittruline malate??

Seems like a huge wasted edge.

I tried those snake oils few times, all I got was sugar rush, and then felt tired and not so motivated, and super thirsty. It would be stupid to have any crap like that ruining your real focus and stamina during a fight.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 08:35:55 PM »
you realize how much Gatorade you'd have to drink between rounds to see any benefit?

how much water do you drink between rounds?

ever fought? btw?

*hint* you sure as fuck ain't chugging water and you sure as fuck don't want a belly full of water... or any fluid, for that matter if you're getting punched in the belly... or if you're goal is to say mobile and not bloated.

carry on with the "esfagness" replies, kid.. and I'm sure you'll continue "smashing maaaad pussy, brah".

Do.prison fights to the death count ?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 08:46:13 PM »
Do.prison fights to the death count ?

UNDISPUTED-ly.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 11:58:40 PM »

Lol from the looks of it this "Panama Lewis" guy was quite the shady guy lol..

If you can find it, HBO did a long documentary on him, and all the cheating he did as a trainer called Assault in The Ring. It's a little hard to find on the net, because HBO pulls down any youtube links, etc....

Resto mentions that Lewis would add sinus medicine/ephedrine to the bottles, and have his guys sip it through the fight. Lewis claimed it was just Perrier water served cold :).

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 09:33:24 AM »
They don't drink much in between rounds... it's really just to rinse their mouth. I think you would find the difference between Gatorade and water to be negligible

This.

They don't actually drink it in because the longer a fight goes and the more you take in between rounds the more likely you will have cramps. Worse imagine dieting down to make wieght being completely depleted then get in the middle of a fight with a belly full of fluid and take a shot to the gut. Not a pretty sight.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2014, 09:51:25 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2014, 01:03:49 PM »
This is true, "chugging" was a poor word choice. But gatorade>water. Yes I got laid in college, umadbrah?

I grew up in Detroit, I am going to assume I have fought more than you ESFairy.

lol.

you're new, huh?

"umadbrah"??? that proves my point about you exactly.

you should spend more time on bbing.com you'll fit right in.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2014, 08:41:12 PM »
lol.

you're new, huh?

"umadbrah"??? that proves my point about you exactly.

you should spend more time on bbing.com you'll fit right in.

New enough to know your skinny fat ass would've been man handled from one end of "prison" to the other. You were probably raped. Sorry.

New enough to know everything you spout is a blatant fucking lie.

Yeah umadbrew. :'(

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2014, 08:51:03 PM »
New enough to know your skinny fat ass would've been man handled from one end of "prison" to the other. You were probably raped. Sorry.

New enough to know everything you spout is a blatant fucking lie.

Yeah umadbrew. :'(

one way to find out "temper".

you're a 25yr old bitch. plain and simple. you're a poser. "I grew up in Detroit" lol... oh boy.. reeeeeeel tough guy talk there...

should you be "studying UFC"?

fucking UFC generation.

bet you used your Affliction tee-shirts as cum rags when you were "smashing madddd pussy brah" and watching Zyzz & Jersey Shore youtube video's over and over before realizing you had neither the knowledge or skill to build any kind of physique and focused on powerlifting.. all to total a whopping 1500 ("training weights" no doubt). lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2014, 09:20:50 PM »
where in Detroit did you grow up?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2014, 09:47:39 PM »

you're a 25yr old bitch. plain and simple. you're a poser. "I grew up in Detroit" lol... oh boy.. reeeeeeel tough guy talk there...

fucking UFC generation.

bet you used your Affliction tee-shirts as cum rags when you were "smashing madddd pussy brah" and watching Zyzz & Jersey Shore youtube video's over and over before realizing you had neither the knowledge or skill to build any kind of physique and focused on powerlifting.. all to total a whopping 1500 ("training weights" no doubt). lol

So I was correct about your repeated anal rape...I am Soooo sorry dude, no really I am.

I don't know what I'd do if I was repeatedly gang raped by heebs in the slammer...Probably over compensate my "manliness" on an internet forum full of bodybuilding shmoes, where I would play the character of a badass drug lord/professional ass kicker.

where in Detroit did you grow up?

Pickford St. 7 mile / Southfield Freeway for a while..Cherrylawn St. Wyoming / Outer Drive... But all over Michigan and other states too.

Why do you ask?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2014, 10:06:21 PM »
So I was correct about your repeated anal rape...I am Soooo sorry dude, no really I am.

I don't know what I'd do if I was repeatedly gang raped by heebs in the slammer...Probably over compensate my "manliness" on an internet forum full of bodybuilding shmoes, where I would play the character of a badass drug lord/professional ass kicker.

Pickford St. 7 mile / Southfield Freeway for a while..Cherrylawn St. Wyoming / Outer Drive... But all over Michigan and other states too.

Why do you ask?

where are you now?

you know where I am.

I can figure it out fairly easily just by using the search function, but maybe you'll make it easier.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2014, 10:09:17 PM »
you realize how much Gatorade you'd have to drink between rounds to see any benefit?

how much water do you drink between rounds?

ever fought? btw?

*hint* you sure as fuck ain't chugging water and you sure as fuck don't want a belly full of water... or any fluid, for that matter if you're getting punched in the belly... or if you're YOUR goal is to say mobile and not bloated.

FIXED..

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2014, 10:10:58 PM »

you're a 25yr old bitch. plain and simple. you're a poser. "I grew up in Detroit" lol... oh boy.. reeeeeeel (THERE'S AN "A" IN REAL) tough guy talk there...

fucking UFC generation.

you aint too bright are you?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2014, 10:12:20 PM »
where are you now?

you know where I am.

I can figure it out fairly easily just by using the search function, but maybe you'll make it easier.

How would I know where you are? lol...Why would I give a shit?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2014, 10:16:50 PM »
you aint too bright are you?

there's also only 1 "e", buddy.

feel free to search my "your" & "you're" usage.. i'll be you a wooden nickel my spelling/grammar is correct >95% of the time.

also, feel free to complain about my usage of too may "....." 's.

or using "me" vs. "my"

or using "ect" vs "etc"....

I type fast and dont' bother to proofread it... so, in the future, thanks for correcting any of the shit I don't bother to.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2014, 04:25:13 AM »

Why do you ask?
because I lived in the Metro Detroit area for 6 years

Royal Oak, West Bloomfield, Highland Park, Orion Lake, Dearborn

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2014, 04:53:28 AM »

oh man...i could not stop laughing at this....