Author Topic: galeniko diet?  (Read 17639 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
galeniko diet?
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:30:06 AM »
Ive searched and read a few times about galeniko diet ide like to more on this. Any body got a link to a thread that outlines it, or could explain how it kind of goes?

Im currently doing a keto type diet but have been reducing fats alot. Kind of got the idea to mayb switch to this galeniko style but having a hard time finding the info. The reason being I thought it would b a easy transition from what im doing now and postst ive read say itll lean u up fast.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: galeniko diet?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 03:24:24 PM »
Ive searched and read a few times about galeniko diet ide like to more on this. Any body got a link to a thread that outlines it, or could explain how it kind of goes?

Im currently doing a keto type diet but have been reducing fats alot. Kind of got the idea to mayb switch to this galeniko style but having a hard time finding the info. The reason being I thought it would b a easy transition from what im doing now and postst ive read say itll lean u up fast.

Moving to main board til someone posts up some links.
:

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 04:14:57 PM »

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 04:22:24 PM »
hey i didnt put it on there lol i just googled it

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 05:40:07 PM »
Here ya go.

Excerpt from his book:

"Heres exactly what galeniko eats:-
get up.”breakfast”:fuck all, every day I eat fuck all for breakfast.this means 1lbs of coffee with no milk and a bunch of aspartame in it.thats it.0 calories.

Then I go and train-5-6 hrs after waking

first meal:Brokli or similar+300gramm chiken or turkey with 10 gram mustard on it.sometimes 30gramms of solomo fish with that.thats roughly 350cals.

Hunger kicks in 1 hour later, but I wait for another 3 hrs then I have this.

couple tomotos,150gramtuna,100gram shrimps,20gramm bread crust(the crust is ok),10g mustard,1egg.that 300 or so cals.

Then 6 hrs later funghus brokli and 200 gramm choken and 10gr mustards.200-300cals.

The meals are obviously exchangeable.its very little anyway. See this way I don’t have to count cals,I get my protein,I know im between 800-1000cals and that’s it. no much theroizing and philosophy.

Btw don’t be afraid to do a random whole fasting day,those give epic fatloss results,epic.visible
things withing 24hrs-results."

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 08:53:14 PM »
Day 1-4: 200-250g protein, trace carbs n fats
Day 5: Eat till you pop
Day 6: fast

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 08:56:17 PM »

Trace carbs and fats? Is that real?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 11:55:19 PM »

I'm listening....

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 12:07:41 AM »
From the oracle himself for a natural trainee:

ok here goes.

150-200g protein.
30g carbs, do no more.
30-50gramms fats.

if you eat 1 or 5 times a day doesnt matter, distribute the meals to your liking but consider the following.

the more starved you are before hitting the gym ,the better.

the longer you wait after gym with eating,the better.

no breakfast, no breakfast.have the biggest meal before going to sleep, but no breakfast this is important, but have no time now to lay out why and what.

allow yourself a cheat meal of any thing,no restrictions, anting you like,but only once a week.no snacks inbetween on diet days,and hellno to sodas, cept diet coke thats ok.

make sure youre starving before that cheat meal, make sure to not eat after that cheat meal until youre extremly hungry again, then you return to the diet foods.

make sure that the cheat meal doesnt break your maintenance calorie barrier on that day.

this means, roughly 1500-2000cals from cheat meal for that meal.but nothing else on that day if youll have 2000shit calories.

and yes,the cheat meal mst be in one meal, not spread out through the day.dont spreaditout through theday.

and never,ever eat if not hungry.dont do that.

forgetany booze,no alc or this is kinda pointless.

dont train too much as natty,have days off, not too many sets, train hard,not necesarily heavy.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 12:25:06 AM »
Just buy Gironda book, or C. Bass's 'Ripped 1'

:)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2014, 10:14:21 AM »
Thanks for the link.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 08:13:55 AM »
From the oracle himself for a natural trainee:

Great summary but is it any different on gear. Im on lil test and mast. Ive read half way through it.
 I dont train till about 4 oclock pm most days  I get up at 430am
Should I wait until after training to consume the first meal? If I can stand it. Its about 1130 here now and im fine havnt eaten yet. Or mayb have some chicken or egg whites at about 1:30 or is it just plain out better to b fasted training and just have a lost workout meal and a before bed dinner type meal? Mayb so with my schedule shit lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2014, 08:31:51 AM »
Cigarettes are essential on the Gal diet. If you don't smoke we suggest you start.  :D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2014, 09:17:51 AM »
Shit. I got a vape store by the house I can only burn green cigarettes no tobacco for me anymore

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 11:13:46 AM »
Great summary but is it any different on gear. Im on lil test and mast. Ive read half way through it.

When using gear you should consult with no one.

From what I remember you can get away with much less cals (1000 or so) and heavier or more training.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 04:52:38 AM »
This shit works like a charm was stalled out on diet,  one day on it wake up and noticeably better looking. Will go 6 weeks on this and delay usin my tren dont think I will need it...

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 12:37:51 PM »

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2014, 10:51:46 AM »
Yes ive just been eating a giant meal after I workout like a lb of beef with vegetables or chicken with greens n shit and im doing great my chest looks fake so ive been told lately and I look photo shopped ive made great progress eating like this

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2014, 10:28:41 PM »
Awesome! Glad it's working for ya.

I tried it myself and though it did help, I eventually had to stop because it messed with my stomach too much. I do have a sensitive stomach though. So this diet is something someone with a normal stomach should have no problem with.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 04:54:13 AM »
Well I tend to normally eat a lot.of spicy foods but I cant when theres not a lot of food n my stomach if I cover my chicken in tobasco im usually fucked wishing I didn't. Like a midget under the toilet with a hot poker getting his revenge on my ass.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 05:42:06 PM »
Well I tend to normally eat a lot.of spicy foods but I cant when theres not a lot of food n my stomach if I cover my chicken in tobasco im usually fucked wishing I didn't. Like a midget under the toilet with a hot poker getting his revenge on my ass.

Everything is funnier with midgets.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 04:02:10 AM »
Lol unless they have the hot poker to u

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
Lol unless they have the hot poker to u

Oh, I wouldn't hold that against them. They have a right to be angry. I mean, they have it the worst on a crowded elevator!

It must suck to live at ass-height.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2014, 06:47:39 PM »

Oh, I wouldn't hold that against them. They have a right to be angry. I mean, they have it the worst on a crowded elevator!

It must suck to live at ass-height.

there is an ugly one who works in the same building as me...  i have fantacized about her even though she is ugly