Author Topic: Does Every Woman Masturbate?  (Read 3635 times)

AmonRa

Does Every Woman Masturbate?
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
We know that every man has masturbated somewhat intensely at least once through out his life. However, is the same true for every woman capable of doing it?

This is not a troll question. It's serious.

Simple Simon

Re: Does Every Woman Masturbate?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 08:39:27 AM »
Baby mama used to as you found to your cost.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 08:44:17 AM »
only when they read getbig, i'd assume

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 08:49:54 AM »
About a year ago I was doing this girl...I thought my performance that night was pretty good. Went to the kitchen, when I came back she was orgasming and rattling on the bed by herself with a rabbit between her legs....hope that answers your question,

....and another time my ex went out on a  girly night, I stayed in, when she came back her friend was crashing at ours, I woke up to the toilet at 5 am or so and she was still awake on the sofa on her Iphone and using my GF's rabbit under the duvet.

From what I know all normal women do so at some point....or atleast the women who come into mylife, perhaps I'm partly to blame dunno and don't care.
S

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 08:57:22 AM »
About a year ago I was doing this girl...I thought my performance that night was pretty good. Went to the kitchen, when I came back she was orgasming and rattling on the bed by herself with a rabbit between her legs....hope that answers your question,

....and another time my ex went out on a  girly night, I stayed in, when she came back her friend was crashing at ours, I woke up to the toilet at 5 am or so and she was still awake on the sofa on her Iphone and using my GF's rabbit under the duvet.

From what I know all normal women do so at some point....or atleast the women who come into mylife, perhaps I'm partly to blame dunno and don't care.
Most have a dildo and i have noticed one with an anal plug on it. A woman i know said, that in the arse it´s a more violent orgasm.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 08:59:37 AM »
Just go in Ann Summers and hang around (not too long, it arouses suspicion) and see how many chicks browse the vibro section.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 09:02:25 AM »
Just go in Ann Summers and hang around (not too long, it arouses suspicion) and see how many chicks browse the vibro section.
they do and i asked a Girl(who i´m pumping) does it feel better? she said just different.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »
We know that every man has masturbated somewhat intensely at least once through out his life. However, is the same true for every woman capable of doing it?

This is not a troll question. It's serious.

Yes, duh!

Now I'm married, I've outsourced it to my hubby.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 09:06:50 AM »
I quote this from a secret book: "Men want to have sex, Women NEED to have sex"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 09:07:16 AM »
Yes, duh!

Now I'm married, I've outsourced it to my hubby.
Carpal tunnel FTL. :P

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 09:07:44 AM »
Both girlfriends that I have lived with never did, and the first one was a filrhbag who once wanked me into a glass then drank it but both for some reason have strange views on masturbation.

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 09:07:54 AM »

The problem is you are full of yourself you think you are pleasing women in bed but you are not, they fake orgasm and they are unsatisfied but they play along cause you like to buy them shit.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 09:08:14 AM »

*praying it was not a real rabbit*

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 09:15:45 AM »

*praying it was not a real rabbit*

Indeed, I had the unpleasure of having a horny male rabbit hump on my foot. Not funny, because he used his teeth on me!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 09:18:10 AM »
Apparently all the 18 year olds at groink's gym do when they pass by him.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 09:20:37 AM »
The problem is you are full of yourself you think you are pleasing women in bed but you are not, they fake orgasm and they are unsatisfied but they play along cause you like to buy them shit.

AUGUST 6TH
S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 09:22:08 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 09:29:04 AM »
AUGUST 6TH

X4 (I was in a fucking meeting, or *I* would have gotten to the floating "August 6" first)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »
X4 (I was in a fucking meeting, or *I* would have gotten to the floating "August 6" first)

I got your back aj....no homo-but may be slightly.
S

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 09:32:52 AM »
Go away virgin

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 09:37:47 AM »
Apparently all the 18 year olds at groink's gym do when they pass by him.

Fuck you  ;D

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 10:21:36 AM »
My X was the all time diddle champ. She could not drive across town without diving her hand into her panties. She often popped in her vibrating egg on long cross state trips in the passenger seat. After multi orgasms during our evening romp she would again do herself just before falling asleep and then again after a late night pee. She learned how to "think off". She could reach a screaming squirting orgasm while both hands were squeezing/biting her pillow. Once at the movies I thought she would yank off the arm rests while "thinking off". She was biting her lower lip not to scream. She always came while giving head. It got out of hand (pun intended) which led to our breakup.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2014, 10:26:18 AM »
My X was the all time diddle champ. She could not drive across town without diving her hand into her panties. She often popped in her vibrating egg on long cross state trips in the passenger seat. After multi orgasms during our evening romp she would again do herself just before falling asleep and then again after a late night pee. She learned how to "think off". She could reach a screaming squirting orgasm while both hands were squeezing/biting her pillow. Once at the movies I thought she would yank off the arm rests while "thinking off". She was biting her lower lip not to scream. She always came while giving head. It got out of hand (pun intended) which led to our breakup.
What you caught her giving head to someone else and orgasming?

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2014, 11:00:30 AM »
Maybe Lob and or Booty will chime in? Hoping they will do some video demonstrations for us. ;D