Author Topic: No gym bags allowed in the gym ??  (Read 19045 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: No gym bags allowed in the gym ??
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2014, 09:21:03 PM »
Lol@ not knowing the purpose of a belt or wraps.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2014, 10:11:16 PM »
I being a bag but I just take what I might need for the day, liquid grip, a belt, bottle of water, and a small towel the most.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2014, 10:18:45 PM »
No gym bags in the gym?  What's next...

No fruit in the fruitcake?
No nuts in the peanuts?
No cake in the cupcakes?

Where will the madness end?
a

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2014, 11:17:05 PM »
No gym bags in the gym?  What's next...

No fruit in the fruitcake?
No nuts in the peanuts?
No cake in the cupcakes?

Where will the madness end?

What's next, no more stripper's at gym Christmas party  >:(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2014, 12:21:47 AM »
I being a bag but I just take what I might need for the day, liquid grip, a belt, bottle of water, and a small towel the most.

So, what's it like being a bag?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2014, 12:26:15 AM »
Years ago I used to let guys carry dumbbells up the steps to the gym. Good exercise. One day three of those light dumbbells disappeared. That was the end of that exercise.

Over the years we have had protein cans disappear, a belt with rings to attach weight for dips and chins, various small plates, pins, and handles.

It would be good to have a metal detector to prevent theft. Maybe blokes hand small weights through a window?

Lots of guys have home gyms. The handles I make are stainless and custom built and polished. You can't buy these handles in stainless that I have seen. One day one

went missing. I wasn't pleased. I custom build the weight stack pins, too. Special hard steel pins that won't bend or rust with stainless tops plus polyurethane so there is no metal to metal contact.

You can't buy pins like these. My standard for gym equipment is high. Things have to last and last.

So we started the gym rule of no bags taken along in the gym. We provide secure lockers for valuables and a gym bag. You have to pay

for these as they were very expensive to buy. $90,000 for three banks that are controlled by a computer. This is a hard rule to enforce with muscleheads. Ditto the rule about having

a large towel so that no sweat or skin touches the upholstery. I need a split bamboo stick to help enforce these rules!

So you lost enough gym equipment to justify a 90,000 dollar set of lockers?

Ron would give you blue stars for 10,000... Just sayin.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2014, 03:13:28 AM »
Fuck gym bags, I don't even wear clothes!

Hi Vince

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2014, 07:46:40 AM »
Then they go on to spill more of it on the gym counter than they actually consume because of trying to use the large plastic scoops to put the powder into the opening on a regular plastic water bottle. ::)

It never dawned on them to grab a piece of paper and make a funnel.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2014, 07:53:21 AM »
Simple solution to the gym bag problem.

do you spend a lot of time browsing pictures on "ArabMuscle" . net ?    ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2014, 07:54:44 AM »
Years ago I used to let guys carry dumbbells up the steps to the gym. Good exercise. One day three of those light dumbbells disappeared. That was the end of that exercise.

Over the years we have had protein cans disappear, a belt with rings to attach weight for dips and chins, various small plates, pins, and handles.

It would be good to have a metal detector to prevent theft. Maybe blokes hand small weights through a window?

Lots of guys have home gyms. The handles I make are stainless and custom built and polished. You can't buy these handles in stainless that I have seen. One day one

went missing. I wasn't pleased. I custom build the weight stack pins, too. Special hard steel pins that won't bend or rust with stainless tops plus polyurethane so there is no metal to metal contact.

You can't buy pins like these. My standard for gym equipment is high. Things have to last and last.

So we started the gym rule of no bags taken along in the gym. We provide secure lockers for valuables and a gym bag. You have to pay

for these as they were very expensive to buy. $90,000 for three banks that are controlled by a computer. This is a hard rule to enforce with muscleheads. Ditto the rule about having

a large towel so that no sweat or skin touches the upholstery. I need a split bamboo stick to help enforce these rules!

Simple Simon

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2014, 08:24:39 AM »

Love this gif. Only used on Vince B and Prime these days.

I suppose somebody's gonna drop it on me soon... :-\

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2014, 08:42:52 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2014, 09:00:07 AM »

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2014, 10:40:08 AM »
It never dawned on them to grab a piece of paper and make a funnel.

Exactly. We are not dealing with an intelligent or resourceful bunch. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2014, 12:54:44 PM »
technically at my gym there's a no gym bag rule too.  but there's also a sign in the locker room that's says that they are "not responsible for lost or stolen items".  and shit gets stolen from the locker rooms fairly often.  

so if they would ever call me on it, I would tell them that "if you aren't responsible for my stuff in the locker room, then my stuff stays with me."

I have a belt, wraps, sleeves, nike romaleos, chalk, wallet, some bands, phone, keys all in my gym bag.  that's a lot of money worth of stuff.

then you can either A) leave that shit in the car until you need it, or B) find a different gym.

you'd be surprised how many people I catch trying to steal shit. bands, D-handles, V-bars, 3-8lb dumbbells.

that shit adds up each year, so you can take your $289 a year and your attitude, and train somewhere else.

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2014, 03:15:21 PM »
then you can either A) leave that shit in the car until you need it, or B) find a different gym.

you'd be surprised how many people I catch trying to steal shit. bands, D-handles, V-bars, 3-8lb dumbbells.

that shit adds up each year, so you can take your $289 a year and your attitude, and train somewhere else.
Nice post.
Im sick of trailing all over the gym looking for stack pins and clips, thieving twats.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2014, 06:04:59 PM »

90k .....bullshit
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 08:10:05 AM »

right you're pissed because you got robbed.  yeah well SO AM I.  i've had my shit stolen from the gym lockers when i had a lock on it AND from my car in the parking garage.  and the parking structure has the same fucking sign the gym does.  so unless you want to prevent people from stealing from me don't ask me to keep my valuables anywhere but on my person.

and my gym is in Chicago, Illinois.  so yeah my shit stays with me.  they are more than welcome to check my bag anytime they want.  and if they asked me to leave because of it.  that would be fine with me.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2014, 08:12:51 AM »
i never understood the gym bag mentality. you dont need a belt or wraps of any kind. if you do, your using too much weight and thus should lower  that weight. water bottle you can carry in your hand.

i walk into the gym every day with just my wallet keys and cell phone

you really dont need all these accessories in my opinion

seriously just go to fucking hell. 

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2014, 08:20:08 AM »
"If a gym bag isn't allowed in the gym is it still a gym bag then?" - Jean Paul Sartre

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2014, 08:59:59 AM »
"If a gym bag isn't allowed in the gym is it still a gym then?" - Aristotle