Author Topic: Confirmed that LeBron backstabbed the Heat's Wade and Bosh  (Read 2728 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Confirmed that LeBron backstabbed the Heat's Wade and Bosh
« on: July 16, 2014, 12:25:45 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Confirmed that LeBron backstabbed the Heat's Wade and Bosh
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 03:03:49 PM »
I guess backstabbing runs in the family? Prudence speak on this? WTF

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dwyane-wade-shares-pride-11-132838979.html

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 04:20:12 PM »
I puked when I saw that.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 07:39:25 PM »
I guess backstabbing runs in the family? Prudence speak on this? WTF

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dwyane-wade-shares-pride-11-132838979.html

Why is an 11 yr old going to a gay pride parade?  He's a little child.  He has not even hit puberty yet, but his actress mom has him indoctrinated to believe that being gay is not just ok, but she supports him IF he is.  Why is that even a conversation b4 a young man says to their mom or dad "Uh..something's going on down there.  I'm getting hairy, and it's growing.  WTF?"

Dave D

• Getbig V

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 08:29:05 PM »
Now Lebron has Magic resigning.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26482680/magic-stepping-lakers-president

If everywhere he goes ends up having problems, there's a good chance he's the actual problem.  Magic is the Lakers.  The Lakers are just Lebron's latest stop, and marketing strategy.

What a disgrace to that franchise.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 08:35:26 PM »
If everywhere he goes ends up having problems, there's a good chance he's the actual problem.  Magic is the Lakers.  The Lakers are just Lebron's latest stop, and marketing strategy.

I can understand having issues with Dan Gilbert and the infrastructure of the Cavs, but Lebron walked out on Pat Riley and now Magic (though let it be said Magic was doing an awful job with acquiring and handling the talent).

Lebron is unique.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 08:53:18 PM »

yeah problems everywhere, guy only made 8 finals in a row he's the problem even though all those teams go in the toilet when he leaves ::)

magic had no business being in control of anything, former star players are exactly that... former star players, that doesn't mean they know how to build a team, heck just ask michael jordan

as for lebron and the lakers, well sorry laker fans after 16 seasons and long playoff runs and staying relatively injury free he was going to hit the wall sooner rather than later with all those miles on his legs, it's unbelievable he lasted this long with no break

getting him now is like your dream girl in college deciding to go out with you now in her 30's, after she's divorced twice and has 3 kids plus being 50 pounds heavier, you missed the prime years

oh and how about some accountability for drafting big baller brand and other jabronies rather than blaming the king?

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 09:31:51 PM »
yeah problems everywhere, guy only made 8 finals in a row he's the problem even though all those teams go in the toilet when he leaves ::)

magic had no business being in control of anything, former star players are exactly that... former star players, that doesn't mean they know how to build a team, heck just ask michael jordan

as for lebron and the lakers, well sorry laker fans after 16 seasons and long playoff runs and staying relatively injury free he was going to hit the wall sooner rather than later with all those miles on his legs, it's unbelievable he lasted this long with no break

getting him now is like your dream girl in college deciding to go out with you now in her 30's, after she's divorced twice and has 3 kids plus being 50 pounds heavier, you missed the prime years

oh and how about some accountability for drafting big baller brand and other jabronies rather than blaming the king?

E

Well said Earl.

I agree that Jordan is better.   ;)

The Lakers need to bring Jerry West back to fix this team, but im sure he has to much pride to go back at this point.