Author Topic: WARNING: CONTENT SO GRAPHIC IT COULD MAKE YOU CRY  (Read 133372 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
WARNING: CONTENT SO GRAPHIC IT COULD MAKE YOU CRY
« on: July 16, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »
The below video is so graphic, real & raw, it has reduced even the most stoic to tears  :'(

WW II Vet caught a toddler in his backyard...

w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: WARNING: CONTENT SO GRAPHIC IT COULD MAKE YOU CRY
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 02:39:49 PM »
This was on our local news the other day.  It was one of the few times the anchors were told to watch the clip in advance so as not to tear up on set.

Great story!
:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 05:23:51 PM »
Why did you have to f'ng post that?

:'( :'( :'( :'(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 01:04:53 AM »
Why did you have to f'ng post that?

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Because I like to make grown men cry  :D

Why did you watch it... despite the graphic warning? ...Because you needed a good cry!  ;D

It's good for men to get in touch with their emotions. Enjoy the tears... they're good for ya!  :P
w

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 03:40:31 AM »
Did nothing for me.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 03:18:37 PM »
I have 3 elderly friends/neighbors I've adopted like that.  They all still live in their homes and maintain their large properties.  One is 90, one is 93 and one is 99.  The 93 & 99 year old still drive!  :o with no issues.  I love hearing all the stories and drinking wine with my WWII war bud.
:

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 03:19:57 AM »
I must be a psychopath, because no tears, a sniff or whatever. It's nice they're friends, but is it that special?

I do remember an old man and his wife living on our route to school. They were always very friendly and gave us popsicles or candy whenever it was his birthday, the last day of school before summer vacation, when we showed our report cards with nice grades, or when we finished the yearly 'avondvierdaagse' (a four day event where you walk each night a certain distance like 5, 10 or 15 km).
I did miss him when he passed away. No more waving or saying hello when you walked past.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 05:03:17 AM »
Two people behaving normally. If that is shocking to any of you, you live in a fucked-up world.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 01:09:31 AM »
I have 3 elderly friends/neighbors I've adopted like that.  They all still live in their homes and maintain their large properties.  One is 90, one is 93 and one is 99.  The 93 & 99 year old still drive!  :o with no issues.  I love hearing all the stories and drinking wine with my WWII war bud.

I have a few elderly friends like that as well. It's really such a special relationship, that unless someone has shared or experienced something like this, they rarely are able to understand how mutually rewarding it is.

I can't tell you how beneficial it is to learn from others who have "been there, done that". They have sooo much knowledge, wisdom, and life experience, and being able to share it with others is so rewarding for them as well; emotionally & mentally, it keeps them young, ...especially when "viewing life through the eyes of a child."

Last month I was working on a DIY project, and discovered I didn't have the right tool, so I found my way to my elderly neighbour's house to see if I could borrow the right tool. We started discussing my project, ...and the next thing you know, I see his eyes light up, as he decides to start a business marketing my little project, building them from his little workshop. :)
w

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 01:31:49 AM »
I'm suspicious of anyone that doesn't hate people.
P

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 10:39:42 AM »
I'm suspicious of anyone that doesn't hate people.
Shit, even I have to agree with that!

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 05:42:18 PM »
Yeah i'm a psychopath so shit like this doesn't affect me.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »
Because I like to make grown men cry  :D

Why did you watch it... despite the graphic warning? ...Because you needed a good cry!  ;D

It's good for men to get in touch with their emotions. Enjoy the tears... they're good for ya!  :P

I'm an emotional sissy.

I don't hide it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 06:36:43 PM »
How is this sad at all?

Because the kid is moving? Meh... That's life. I think it's great they have bonded... good for them both to find real friends... Kid is lucky... Most people you know in this world are lucky if they get one REAL and TRUE friend in their lives... This kid has an opportunity to get it early.

Awesome.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 06:42:38 PM »
This post hits close to home. I am soon to be 70 years old. It is heartwarming to witness people connecting across many generations like these two have. If I live to be 80 or 90 years old, I hope I still have friends of all ages in my life and I hope to still live in the house I live in now. Great post!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 06:50:38 PM »
Not going to lie, made me think of my grandfather... we were so close.... eyes got misty..now I got to go chop wood, kill something and cook its meat over a fire and beat my cheat while howling something manly and look at boobs

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »
Not going to lie, made me think of my grandfather... we were so close.... eyes got misty..now I got to go chop wood, kill something and cook its meat over a fire and beat my cheat while howling something manly and look at boobs

Lucky you. I barely knew my grandfathers. One was a cantankerous, bigoted old fart who rarely had anything nice to say about anything or anyone and the other grandfather was very ill. I try to be close with my grandchildren. Unfortunately, three of my grandchildren live in Germany and are a 13 hour flight away. My other grandson is presently living with here with my wife and me. He is seventeen and almost never at home because he's hanging with his friends as he should be. In about a month, I'm flying to Germany to attend my oldest granddaughter's wedding. I remember when she was just a spunky little tyke.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 10:11:22 PM »
This is a nice story. Doesn't make me cry at all. Glad the old guy has a friend but it can't last for ever.
Just as well the old guy isn't Jimmy Saville.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2014, 04:34:15 PM »
Two people behaving normally. If that is shocking to any of you, you live in a fucked-up world.

lol exactly