Author Topic: Motley Crue  (Read 23429 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Motley Crue
« on: July 16, 2014, 12:46:13 PM »
Went to see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper last night. My ears are still ringing and I'm just getting my hearing back. What's the deal with bands that have the music so loud that you can't distinguish notes, or words? Cooper opened for them (should be the other way around) and he was loud, but it wasn't painful and the music and vocals sounded great. The Crue comes out and the kick drum feels like I'm having heart palpatations and you can't understand a word. I guess I need to start packing ear plugs to these things. Seeing Boston and Night Ranger Sunday, likely won't have an issue there..

Purge_WTF

Re: Motley Crue
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 07:31:48 AM »
 Do you urinate sitting down, by any chance?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 02:22:47 PM »
 :) Ok, I deserved that..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »
Went to see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper last night. My ears are still ringing and I'm just getting my hearing back. What's the deal with bands that have the music so loud that you can't distinguish notes, or words? Cooper opened for them (should be the other way around) and he was loud, but it wasn't painful and the music and vocals sounded great. The Crue comes out and the kick drum feels like I'm having heart palpatations and you can't understand a word. I guess I need to start packing ear plugs to these things. Seeing Boston and Night Ranger Sunday, likely won't have an issue there..

A buddy of mine went and seen them in Dallas (I assume) last night or maybe the night before.

Showed some pictures of them playing on a platform 20 feet above the audience.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 09:04:21 AM »
A buddy of mine went and seen them in Dallas (I assume) last night or maybe the night before.

Showed some pictures of them playing on a platform 20 feet above the audience.

I think that was an outdoor venue. Saw a picture one of my friends posted from Dallas. Probabably a much better venue for the concert. I saw Boston last night and it was a great show. The sound man must have been 65 and was playing the sound board like a rock musician. He was almost as entertaining as the show.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 08:34:06 AM »
Went to see Motley Crue

Stopped reading after this. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 02:28:06 PM »