Author Topic: Hiding hrt from wife/gf  (Read 14333 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Hiding hrt from wife/gf
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2014, 01:54:13 PM »
nice point. Im starting to doubt that aswell.
He will do anything to paint himself in a good/positive light, if he had a hot wife, we would have known about it for sure.
Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2014, 07:09:56 PM »
Haha how did I not post being married here? The blasfemy  ;D

I don't think I've ever seen somebody attached to a nutsack the way Simon is attached to yours.

Post pictures of your wedding. ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2014, 07:47:56 PM »
Agreed. This guy is relentless.

Not the word I would use.  that kind of implies that it takes some sort of effort, courage or will power to do what he's doing.

He's stalking someone in the internet, an 8 year old can do that...and looking like an obsessed douche in the process.

Sev can't sneeze without this asshead  whining about it like Sev came in his mouth when he said he wouldn't.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2014, 07:49:50 PM »
Where is the True Adonis lately?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2014, 11:26:48 PM »
Don't tell her.   But if she finds out...

get enough dirt on her so that it's mutually assured destruction.
Then drop some gem like "Oh, the last chick threatened me about my AAS use... I had her grandmother deported and her brother busted for selling pot."

always keep your walls up.

Well said brother.  True champions know when to release that pent up feeling.  Keep it stored up and use it to fuel those workouts.  Its about going to war against the weights and winning!ded

Simple Simon

« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2014, 11:43:48 PM »
Couldn't say it any better myself. A lot of ppl here clearly don't like Sev, but if you can't see how pathetic Simon is..wow.
Wes and Groink Pm ing relentlessly in this thread.

Groink, talking about hanging on nutsacks whilst viewing the thread from the comfort of the inside of Sevs asshole.

Simple Simon

« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2014, 11:47:49 PM »

I don't think I've ever seen somebody attached to a nutsack the way Simon is attached to yours.

Post pictures of your wedding. ::)

Its not just me asking for wedding pictures you arse licking twat.
Tell me, do you seriously think this bald headed egotistical fool could have kept quiet that he was married all these years.

You really are a bottom tier poster on this forum now.

Your beta status is assured.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 20, 2014, 12:54:00 AM »
Its not just me asking for wedding pictures you arse licking twat.
Tell me, do you seriously think this bald headed egotistical fool could have kept quiet that he was married all these years.

You really are a bottom tier poster on this forum now.

Your beta status is assured.
He hasn't been married all this time. And I totally get it.  I haven't discussed a single major event or  happening in my personal life on this board for the last three years..not going on a vacation, buying a car, professionally..nothing  Those days are over.

And really, can you shut the fuck up already. you have done a complete 180 from who you used to be.

Cronyism.   Check

Gangs up on people.  Check

Says dumb shit he knows isnt true...to try and make you "mad"     Check

Talks like an imbecile..."beta"...."bottom tier" ..check..."you're PMing"    what are you fucking Shizzo  ::)

You're ridiculous...seriously.

I'ts funny to me. You have been tearing the guy apart, personally, where he lives..his love life...way way over the top, and below the belt.

And it's big laughs right ?

I make a couple of posts pointing out that you're acting like a dick, because you are ,  and it's not so funny.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2014, 01:08:41 AM »
Not the word I would use.  that kind of implies that it takes some sort of effort, courage or will power to do what he's doing.

He's stalking someone in the internet, an 8 year old can do that...and looking like an obsessed douche in the process.

Sev can't sneeze without this asshead  whining about it like Sev came in his mouth when he said he wouldn't.

sev did the exact same thing to you a couple of years ago

he also set up fake facebook accounts to post peoploe private pictures on here

i get that sev is established on here

but it isnt like he doesnt relentlessly attack people himself

take big ro makes one comment about him

does sev laugh it off

no he researches him finds something in his life he has never mentioned on get big and attacks him

what do you do criticize him for it?

no you pat sev on the back

simon and him both give as good as they get

you are just taking sides its as "simple" as that
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 20, 2014, 01:28:31 AM »
sev did the exact same thing to you a couple of years ago

he also set up fake facebook accounts to post peoploe private pictures on here

i get that sev is established on here

but it isnt like he doesnt relentlessly attack people himself

take big ro makes one comment about him

does sev laugh it off

no he researches him finds something in his life he has never mentioned on get big and attacks him

what do you do criticize him for it?

no you pat sev on the back

simon and him both give as good as they get

you are just taking sides its as "simple" as that

So what ?  You and Simon were literally  going to fight each other a year ago. So I guess you're not allowed to speak on his behalf either then  ::)

You really need to stop ALWAYS trying to throw shit in peoples faces. Makes you look stupid .

I have no idea about any beef between bigRo and Sev.news to me.   As far as Facebook. I never heard if that. But what I will say is you get shit wrong a lot ...or you just make shit up.  Who knows.

Let me explain, I like Sev. I'm not his fucking champion.  When people go a little too hard on booty , you stick up for her. And that's your right. Doesnt mean you are in love with her.

You guys ....A.   are fucking WRONG...and B...are fucking ridiculous at this point.  So I spoke up.

You arent above criticism.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2014, 01:56:43 AM »
Simon is clearly a very vindictive person who Sev has scorned. He will stop at nothing to pull apart whatever he says. He follows him around this board like a rodent. It is very lame to watch and no one would like if it was happening to them. Now people who can't even show their fucking face are demanding he post his wedding pics LOL

I know, right  :D

Post a picture of your wedding day !!

How about I post a picture of Go Fuck Yourself instead...LOL

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2014, 02:37:31 AM »
if its only trt its only needs to be one injection a week(at most). how hard can it be to hide a few needles/syringes and a vial of test? just do your jab when she's not about

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2014, 02:58:24 AM »
So what ?  You and Simon were literally  going to fight each other a year ago. So I guess you're not allowed to speak on his behalf either then  ::)

You really need to stop ALWAYS trying to throw shit in peoples faces. Makes you look stupid .

I have no idea about any beef between bigRo and Sev.news to me.   As far as Facebook. I never heard if that. But what I will say is you get shit wrong a lot ...or you just make shit up.  Who knows.

Let me explain, I like Sev. I'm not his fucking champion.  When people go a little too hard on booty , you stick up for her. And that's your right. Doesnt mean you are in love with her.

You guys ....A.   are fucking WRONG...and B...are fucking ridiculous at this point.  So I spoke up.

You arent above criticism.

coming from mr sensitive  ;D

lets just agree to disagree on this one  :-*
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2014, 03:42:37 AM »
Simon is clearly a very vindictive person who Sev has scorned. He will stop at nothing to pull apart whatever he says. He follows him around this board like a rodent. It is very lame to watch and no one would like if it was happening to them. Now people who can't even show their fucking face are demanding he post his wedding pics LOL
Says a guy who posts pictures of other bodybuilders saying its him doing g4p  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2014, 03:43:59 AM »
in his first incarnation here he got dismantled and left the board in shame so he came back with a new plan  ;D

I just find it ridiculous when they make up stuff because I can afford being honest

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2014, 03:45:30 AM »
in his first incarnation here he got dismantled and left the board in shame so he came back with a new plan  ;D

I just find it ridiculous when they make up stuff because I can afford being honest

All I had to do was copy and paste your posts

That clearly showed you are a liar
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2014, 03:49:25 AM »
He hasn't been married all this time. And I totally get it.  I haven't discussed a single major event or  happening in my personal life on this board for the last three years..not going on a vacation, buying a car, professionally..nothing  Those days are over.

And really, can you shut the fuck up already. you have done a complete 180 from who you used to be.

Cronyism.   Check

Gangs up on people.  Check

Says dumb shit he knows isnt true...to try and make you "mad"     Check

Talks like an imbecile..."beta"...."bottom tier" ..check..."you're PMing"    what are you fucking Shizzo  ::)

You're ridiculous...seriously.

I'ts funny to me. You have been tearing the guy apart, personally, where he lives..his love life...way way over the top, and below the belt.

And it's big laughs right ?

I make a couple of posts pointing out that you're acting like a dick, because you are ,  and it's not so funny.

Simple Simon

« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2014, 03:50:59 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2014, 05:47:22 AM »
coming from mr sensitive  ;D

lets just agree to disagree on this one  :-*

Fair enough.

Come on, I'm not THAT bad.  Seriously I turned 50. Its weirding me out. Five-0 , I feel like I have to start acting my age or something.  No number has ever bothered me, this bothers me.

And it shouldn't, seriously I look fuckng sick right now. I got some new goodies from those same people. I'll PM you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2014, 05:49:33 AM »
I made fun of bigmc for years so I understand his hatred. Same with Simone, he left getbig practically in tears.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2014, 05:57:30 AM »
I made fun of bigmc for years so I understand his hatred. Same with Simone, he left getbig practically in tears.

You are less than nothing to me
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »

I suggest you go back through your posting history, literally everyone on this forum at one time or another has ripped the piss out of you, it only because you have a mental disorder that you dont, take it to heart.

You are the getbig whipping boy yet you believe you are the forum expert on just about everything.

You mean nothing to me in the general scheme of things, i just rip you because you are a tool.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2014, 06:16:28 AM »
You are less than nothing to me
I see, it explains why you hang on for dear life desperate to prove I am wrong while making shit up to be able to have some angle to work on. Carry on chief

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2014, 06:17:24 AM »
I suggest you go back through your posting history, literally everyone on this forum at one time or another has ripped the piss out of you, it only because you have a mental disorder that you dont, take it to heart.

You are the getbig whipping boy yet you believe you are the forum expert on just about everything.

You mean nothing to me in the general scheme of things, i just rip you because you are a tool.
there were some cruel exist in the history of this forum.. yours was one of the saddest  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2014, 06:19:49 AM »
I see, it explains why you hang on for dear life desperate to prove I am wrong while making shit up to be able to have some angle to work on. Carry on chief
No one has to hang onto anything, everyone can see you are full of shit, you constantly expose yourself.

Liars have to have a good memory, because of your illness you assume you dont have to remember and people are too dumb to pick up on it.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following  symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes