Author Topic: My take on Turinabol & Cutting  (Read 1370 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
My take on Turinabol & Cutting
« on: July 17, 2014, 04:54:00 AM »
Doesn't work for me....bloated me, not as in like dbol bloat but definelty noticed a different as soon as I stopped Var and started Tbol.

Decided to put it a side for now til autumn when I'm ok with the excess water and trying to put more size on.

When I cut I like to keep water low hence use compounds that don't make hold water, this way I know what I'm working with.
S

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: My take on Turinabol & Cutting
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 09:38:46 AM »
Sounds like weak dbol to me.  No surprise.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 04:29:15 PM »
Currently on day 15 of 60mg/ed: Vascularity is rididulous, pumps are pronounced but not painful or interfering with workouts. Weight is largely unchanged - no noticeable bloat, there WAS a period of "gastric adjustment" shall we say during the first week - in plain english I was gassy as heck but that went away.

I chose a dose of 60mg/ed based on internet research, in hindsight 40mg/ed would have sufficed, oh well -
I do notice a crap feeling for a few hours after taking, splitting doses minimizes this till barely noticeable, taking the whole 60mg at once made me feel crappy for about three hours after dosing.

perhaps you don't have Tbol but in fact low dosed Dbol?

dustin

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 01:09:15 AM »
Sounds like low dosed dbol or that cheap dbol like pro hormone.

My bro ran var that definitely felt like dbol and got some gyno. Pulling the old switcharoo is not uncommon. I loved Sciroxx tbol back in the day, but found lots of low dosed dbol from labs here in Canada that was so obvious.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 01:30:45 AM »
Did it once and loved in. No weight gain but recomped a bit, and got a shitload stronger.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 01:54:52 AM »
Doesn't work for me....bloated me, not as in like dbol bloat but definelty noticed a different as soon as I stopped Var and started Tbol.

Decided to put it a side for now til autumn when I'm ok with the excess water and trying to put more size on.

When I cut I like to keep water low hence use compounds that don't make hold water, this way I know what I'm working with.

its not real tbol

text me a pic
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 02:43:55 AM »
its not real tbol

text me a pic

Check your whatsapp mate
S

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 03:00:15 AM »
Turinabol does not aromatize genius.

You got ripped off.

Hth.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 03:04:23 AM »

You got ripped off.

Hth.

that's not true. I just think they say that to sell more of it. any compound can aromatize depending on the individual. Sure 95 out of 100 people will not notice any aromatizing but it is possible. I laugh at these steroid write-ups on the dealers sites because alot of what they say is not 100% true. No you probably won;t have any aromatizing off Tbol but it is possible.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2014, 03:04:51 AM »

You got ripped off.

Hth.

Do you not get tired of being a dick?
S