Author Topic: and this is why you should stay away from shitty research chems  (Read 3783 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: and this is why you should stay away from shitty research chems
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2014, 06:42:44 AM »
and I can tell you 20 lbs in 24 hours is brutal, I cannot imagine 50 in 2 weeks for example.

Wtf nobody cuts 50lbs in 2 weeks.... even cutting 20-25 lbs down is considered extreme, but double that??

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2014, 06:51:32 AM »
Wtf nobody cuts 50lbs in 2 weeks.... even cutting 20-25 lbs down is considered extreme, but double that??
Sev claims Borat can carb up and gain 40lbs in less time than that, sure he could lose it by carb depleting.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2014, 08:09:35 AM »
Sev claims Borat can carb up and gain 40lbs in less time than that, sure he could lose it by carb depleting.

So it CAN be done.....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2014, 08:09:54 AM »
Being a gym owner is a difficult profession. You have long hours, huge expenses and hardly any return. I have had bodybuilders ask about steroids in the past. They wanted to know my opinion. I sent some to a sports doctor. It became clear later that almost every person who asked about steroids were already using them and were just asking to get some feedback about them. I know almost nothing about these substances. I doubt anyone else does, either. There are lots of beliefs out there but very little of what I would call knowledge. So it is no surprize that professional bodybuilders would be considered experts re steroids and other substances used in bodybuilding. If some people want to pay for this information then it is probably better than listening to guys who sell stuff on the black market. I have seen young kids get gynocomastia from listening to dopes. It really is pathetic and sad. Then the various governments made these chemicals illegal and all of a sudden people were breaking the law. I have no idea where anyone gets these drugs but where there is a demand there will be a supply. I have always believed that there is an insider group that shares information about drugs and the wider bodybuilding community knows nothing about it. Over the years I have had to guard against people selling steroids to members. Even when you are vigilant some will penetrate the gym and sell to those who are users. Oh, we all think we know who is using but I don't ask because I don't want to know. That is a decision that each bodybuilder has to make. I do know that a few of my really big guys are natural and resent anyone saying they take drugs. It seems if you get big enough people will accuse you of taking drugs.

So I can only imagine what I would do if anyone said I provided drugs to anyone in my gym or elsewhere. I have intergrity but you know it can be damaging when some make false statements. Some of the mud might stick and real damage can be done. On this board we find a professional making statements about another professional. How on earth is anyone supposed to know what the facts are? One person is saying he is innocent of all charges and is going out of his way to state facts about statements, people, etc. That is what an innocent person would do. It is also what a clever person might do. There is no way to establish if anyone is telling the complete truth. What is clear is that statements can cause damage to the reputations and character of others. I think it is not wise to make personal statements about other people online. I admire the candidness of Milos. Shawn, too, is fearless. We have a stalemate here but as it stands Shawn has to demonstate his charges or apologize to Milos for past trespasses. Shawn does not deny doing what Milos states he did. I suppose Shawn has a position, too, but knows it is foolish to use the internet to do that sort of thing.

In the meantime what is any reader to believe? I suppose that depends on who you know. It takes a very brave person to challenge someone else to state what he knows that the other was supposed to have done. Only a very confident person could do that. Let us hope that this confidence is based on integrity and honesty. I think without any evidence to the contrary that we should accept that Milos is telling the truth. It is one thing to believe things and quite another to have specific evidence of wrongdoing.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 10:39:38 AM »

Yep Mike Dolce talks about it in an interview, I believe it was on the "London Real" youtube podcast video. The guy's name who made the cut escapes me at the moment.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »
Yep Mike Dolce talks about it in an interview, I believe it was on the "London Real" youtube podcast video. The guy's name who made the cut escapes me at the moment.
Why? That seems fucking retarded.. it's one thing to walk around heavy and cut 5-10lbs before a fight, why the fuck sit 50lbs over your fight weight? Stupid, stupid, stupid ass.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 02:11:04 PM »
You have a very attractive looking thumb and cuticle.
thank you :-* I'll refer you to my manicurist Melvin Anthony. He does a fantastic job.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 02:23:09 PM »
isn't MJR the only company that does tabs/caps?

I think I remember seeing their site and thinking it looked a lot like what ManPowerResearch looked like... it was ManPower's t4 (was actually t3) that put me in the hospital for 3 days with Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis.

anybody know what happened to the owner of ManpowerResearch? if he was sentenced or got probation? on parole already, maybe, and set up shop again?
it's the same company I've been sure of that from the get go. But as I've said finding I'm hypothyroid is great and explains A lot why I'm having a hard time cutting and putting on mass. So imagine my face when I was expecting the Dr to come ask why the hell my hormones are so high, when in fact it's the opposite.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 05:41:59 PM »
Why is there a pic of a black man's thumb holding your labs? ???