Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 93822 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2006, 07:35:03 AM »
From what you have written, Milos, it appears that Shawn Ray has libelled and slandered you. I know you realize how expensive going to court is but those are serious charges you made to Shawn and I suppose he made serious charges or implications about you. There is no possible way this business or dispute can be settled online. That both sides can present their stories is about as good as it gets. The internet is not a good place to try to get justice. However, it is refreshing to hear those involved speak candidly about this sordid business. It reminds me of one of my favourite sayings: "Trust in God, but tie your camel!" That comes from Islam and encourages us to be wary of human beings. I think your story reinforces that excellent advice. I don't suppose Shawn will be training at your gym in the future......

Thank you Vince,

You are not the first one to suggest to me that I could start legal action against Shawn...(someone from Weider office already did)...
I am just giving him some more rope and don't be surprised if you see him hang himself some time soon.
While the INTERNET isn't the best place for this kind of topic - I know that boards send the message loud and clear.
Many people in the sport read these pages and I am glad to share with everyone EXACTLY what had happened and what kind of person Shawn really is.

Point in my whole story (case) was:
some reputable people (Multiline Fitness) purchased my gym on March 2003 and told me they would appreciate if I will inform them about any steroid dealings (if any?).
Their hired manager asks for steroids and I informed them about it...
Manager gets fired and calls DEA on me...

In the mean time - what really happened:
manager (Steve Seeley) asks Shawn for some advice how to put some muscle on his 17 year old son.
Shawn without any hesitation suggests STEROIDS to father of this teen.
Father (Steve Seeley) doesn't even know what DBOL is - so he next day returns to ask Shawn if he got him that DBOL he was talking about...
Shawn tells me that "this fool is asking me for dbol again..." on which I decide to tell the owners that their chosen manger in two days came on the gym floor two times asking for steroids and I told them who he have asked - Shawn Ray...Something that they should investigate - for the sake of their business that just started.
I respected their zero tolerance for steroids and I wanted to inform them about what had just happened.

LOOKING BACK: I should have asked that manager (Steve Seeley) directly - what occurred in his conversation with Shawn...but I didn't.
I took Shawn's word for it (Shawn failed to mention: he asked me what he should suggest to his son to put the weight on and I told him to take steroids...Instead Shawn bluntly told me - this fool is looking for steroids (his EXACT words in both occasions/ two consecutive days/)
I understand that when Steve got fired from his job and he confronted Shawn (I was in Thailand already) - and he told him that reason he lost his job was because "Milos rated you out and that hypocrite is now in Thailand buying steroids" - he wanted to get me back and called the DEA...
I have no problem with that. Customs were alarmed and they were waiting for me (expecting that I will have steroids?)...I was searched and questioned (and I still am to this day - as I am flagged on their computers - so every time I leave the country in the last three years - I am getting THE SPECIAL TREATMENT when I return...but that is another story). Of course, customs couldn't find anything EVER - as I would never bring steroids to US...
Steve came to my gym year later and told me everything - apologising. I gave him a job in my gym (for a while) and forgave him for what he had done to me.

But Shawn continues to clearly implicates MY GUILT, calling me a DRUG DEALER etc...insisting that I am certainly guilty of something. Even when my case was dismissed instead of being happy for me (God for bid) he was immediately calling me OJ...("just because you are proclaimed innocent doesn't mean you are - right OJ?"- Shawn's words...
Of course even during the investigation he would be posting here on board (when my guest posing pictures from Puerto Rico got posted on the Internet) that I am juicing and "looking at the pictures you are on boat load of drugs" comment - on which I warned him that it would be wise NOT to say anything of that nature about someone who is being investigated in the federal case...on which he just started adding MORE instead of stopping (wonder what were his motives?)...etc..etc...

Truth is: I would have NEVER been investigated IF Shawn didn't encourage Steve to make that call and WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT: if Shawn didn't say to the DEA agents what he had told them when they came to visit him first time and than other times as well (agents loved to chat with rat...as stinking rat always had something to say - just like he has here on this board).
Shawn also implicated Dennis and told many stories about him as well (suitcase full of stuff he witnessed in his room...etc...etc).
Dennis LOST his $240000.00 nutritional company's contract as a result of the investigation...
Both - Dennis and I lost incredible amount of money as a direct reason of this investigation.

Out of all people getbigers can confirm that Shawn more than once implicated that he knows that I am guilty and that I am certainly a DEALER...
If he doesn't hesitate to tell the world what he thinks imagine what he had to say to the agents?

He is the EXACT reason of my investigation - as I mentioned few months ago - and now Vince (as you suggested) I revealed the whole case.

I don't mind being judged...as I said many times - I stand behind everything that I do.
My name was being mentioned around the world so many times as being the drug dealer - for what?
For Shawn's irresponsible action few years back...which is continuing even now - as he continues to claim that I am guilty?

So this is just a start - for everyone to see WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2006, 07:45:14 AM »
There is nothing more to say Gibberj2....Milos talks sooo fake some times its repulsive.

Jae - I did tell you what I think of you and I stay behind it 100%.
I never even tried to say anything for you to like me (I don't need that)...and really I care less what you think of me also...but I wonder how and why do you find me fake and a lier?

One thing I am proud of is - my honesty.
I don't mind putting people (like you) in their place (and that is basement - where you spend your days...as we have already established that) - but when someone calls someone else a lier and fake - I would at least expect to see what am I lying about?

Maybe I can help you and answer something that sounds fake to you?
That will be my good deed for today ;D

Any sun out there on the East coast?
How is your tan?
Did you do your 15 (or was it all out 14?) push-ups this morning?
How about sit-ups?

It would sure be nice if you can come out of the basement and go to some gym... ;D
Oh, don't forget - you have one month free pass in Koloseum Gym (with free tanning...)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2006, 07:54:45 AM »
"Birds of a feather stick together"   He doesn't need proof you're a liar he just takes the side of others who are like him.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2006, 07:57:16 AM »
Jae - I did tell you what I think of you and I stay behind it 100%.
I never even tried to say anything for you to like me (I don't need that)...and really I care less what you think of me also...but I wonder how and why do you find me fake and a lier?

One thing I am proud of is - my honesty.
I don't mind putting people (like you) in their place (and that is basement - where you spend your days...as we have already established that) - but when someone calls someone else a lier and fake - I would at least expect to see what am I lying about?

Maybe I can help you and answer something that sounds fake to you?
That will be my good deed for today ;D

Any sun out there on the East coast?
How is your tan?
Did you do your 15 (or was it all out 14?) push-ups this morning?
How about sit-ups?

It would sure be nice if you can come out of the basement and go to some gym... ;D
Oh, don't forget - you have one month free pass in Koloseum Gym (with free tanning...)

Isn't that 4 pushups more than you can do!

Anyways I agree with Milos' responce to Shawn. Shawn has nothing to say because that is the truth. Good going Milos I repect you more as a human being now.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2006, 08:00:53 AM »
If I get out to Cali, I will take you up on the Free Pass!! i already printed the screen for proof.

I am tanner than your wife Milmar, I too am filopino and have been out on the weekends and my girlfreind used to work at a tanning salon so I go with her when I can( only for 10 minutes)...

I am dedicating my Mr. GetBig performance to you my freind. I know we do not get along but Im just calling it as I see it. I hope we can continue more civil dialouge, I too am trying to improve on my weaknesses and have been in the wrong sometimes.
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2006, 08:04:47 AM »
Isn't that 4 pushups more than you can do!

Anyways I agree with Milos' responce to Shawn. Shawn has nothing to say because that is the truth. Good going Milos I repect you more as a human being now.
I respectfully disagree with you my friend and brother in iron Alexxx. I think the opposite, cause shawn doesnt have to go into details makes him sound more truthful than someone  trying to drown out the main point with arbitary dialogue. Plus, with all the lawsuit stuff flying around..why would S.Ray go out on a limb and say such accusations if there wasnt an iota of truth behind it.

To milos, I really dont care what a person does in the privacy of their own home and never was one to point the finger, but dont you think that you should just let it go. You already paid the 10000 buck, why even discuss it then ? To clear your name to us (the trolls) or other Bodybuilders who obviously wouldnt care cause they have to obtain illegal drugs anyway.
L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2006, 08:16:55 AM »
If I get out to Cali, I will take you up on the Free Pass!! i already printed the screen for proof.

I am tanner than your wife Milmar, I too am filopino and have been out on the weekends and my girlfreind used to work at a tanning salon so I go with her when I can( only for 10 minutes)...

I am dedicating my Mr. GetBig performance to you my freind. I know we do not get along but Im just calling it as I see it. I hope we can continue more civil dialouge, I too am trying to improve on my weaknesses and have been in the wrong sometimes.

Hope to continue more civil dialogue?
Tell me when did I cross the line?

I am ALWAYS FOR friendly and encouraging dialogue - but regardless of what I say - you take it against me.

Well, being FILIPINO tells me a lot - you people keep the grudges and never forget or forgive...

I also have no problem that someone doesn't trust me...but if you are calling me a lier - (I hope that you will agree) - tell me what do you think I am lying about - so maybe I can give you some more arguments and proofs.

My honor and my word is everything to me (contrary to some people - and you all know WHO I am thinking about)...
So, even though I can't please everyone - I at least try to be friendly, honest and understanding - with everyone (until they bluntly cross the line)...

Magandang umaga Jae, kamusta ka?
Ano ang pangalan mo?
Taga saan ka?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2006, 09:08:16 AM »
I respectfully disagree with you my friend and brother in iron Alexxx. I think the opposite, cause shawn doesnt have to go into details makes him sound more truthful than someone  trying to drown out the main point with arbitary dialogue. Plus, with all the lawsuit stuff flying around..why would S.Ray go out on a limb and say such accusations if there wasnt an iota of truth behind it.

To milos, I really dont care what a person does in the privacy of their own home and never was one to point the finger, but dont you think that you should just let it go. You already paid the 10000 buck, why even discuss it then ? To clear your name to us (the trolls) or other Bodybuilders who obviously wouldnt care cause they have to obtain illegal drugs anyway.

I respect your opinion - you are entitled to one.
Now, let me ask you - why do you think I would even say anything at this point?

My case is over and during the investigation I wasn't really allowed to speak.
In the mean time I was slandered over and over again and being called DRUG DEALER - from even someone like Shawn (IFBB professional, my ex training partner, someone I was welcoming to my gym (and a house) and whom I was visiting in his home...being in his wedding, house parties, Christmas gatherings...etc)

As much as you don't want to believe that I am innocent - think about FEDERAL system.
How many federal cases ended up as the misdemeanor? (last time I checked was ONE in the thousand...)

I am professional bodybuilder that is certainly connected with AS - due to the nature of my job.
While I have never done anything illegal (sell, distribute...etc) I was in position that I had to use certain AS  for my competitions (also for some medical reasons - for which I obtained AS legally through US doctors to treat my conditions - but I don't want to talk about private stuff.../hope you understand/).
As I was flagged feds started investigating me - which I have no problem...
IF I was doing ANYTHING I would sure be behind the bars as we speak - as feds do their work and find everything there is to find - IF ANY!

So, what I am saying is - I have no doubts that I would have been in whole lot of trouble IF indeed I was even the smallest kind of dealer.
Hundreds (if not thousands of people) were interviewed and questioned - and IF ANYTHING was questionable - I would be writing you from some prison as we speak.

You are insisting in PLEA AGREEMENT being sign of my guilt.
First after all that investigation feds didn't have a single piece of evidence to charge me with neither possession or intent to distribute...
Distribution was NEVER THE CASE...

After millions spent - they simply wouldn't just let me go - as they had to get at least moral victory.
They have found ONE EMAIL (I already talked about it) which was used as leverage to get me to agree to something - as I was going to go on the trial NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION (please focus on this) but for CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.

I repeated this many times as it is SO IMPORTANT TO ME.

It is like somebody is charging me with speeding ticket and world suggests that I killed somebody!!!
My charge was not killing (distribution) it was only a speeding ticket (conspiracy to poses)...
Only calculative A-Holes like SHAWN continues to confuse the two and rather implicate that I was indeed "suspected killer" while I was in reality just irresponsible driver...

Conspiracy to poses means exactly this:

Prosecutor wouldn't need to even prove that I have received anything (I was never charged with possession as I claimed so many times) - he would only had to prove to jury that I was THINKING OF GETTING SOMETHING.

In my Email that prosecutor presented to my lawyer (by the way Rick Collins IS THE BEST) I mentioned to someone (you can guess who) that I needed FEW things (and I mentioned exact names of those products) for my next competition (2003 NOC).
In the trial prosecutor could call expert witness and ask if names of those products are indeed AS...and if answer is yes - than it would be fair to assume that I was thinking about getting AS - and jury could find me guilty of "thinking about getting/conspiracy to poses for personal use"...

THAT IS MY GUILT.

Problem is that Shawn brought this investigation on me - not me like he said...
Should I ask WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if any other (ALL?) IFBB pros would have been investigated?

If any of us had ever think-ed about getting something - every single one of us would face at least the same charges I was facing (and I would stop there as I don't need to mention anything else).

Now, can you answer me WHY do you think Shawn goes on board and continues to attack me?
If he has ANY EVIDENCE that I am a dealer - I am even giving him blessing to post it here for everyone (including feds) to see...
While any reasonable man (especially IFBB pro) would keep his mouth shut - Shawn is opening his mouth as hard as he can...

He is either NOT thinking at all or what is worse HE IS THINKING A LOT AND HE HAS HIS MOTIVES TO GET ME IN TROUBLE...
Why is that Shawn?
Plans to get my gym from me (for next to nothing) didn't work so far... ;)
Planing behind my back with my ex business partner (MB) didn't work...
Few others already informed me about your plans "when Milos looses his gym..."

You are lowest of the low...(being short is nothing to be ashamed of...being lowest of the low (human being) is...)

To Jae:
I am not clearing my name to you or anyone...I don't need to.
Also when I am at the subject to me "the trolls" (as you call it) are just as important as the IFBB pros or doctors or engineers...or homeless people.
I don't judge people for what they are - but WHO they are.
There are wonderful people all over the world - and that's who I am talking to - EVERY DAY...with my extreme pleasure.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2006, 09:24:42 AM »
You are a much better man than I initial thought Milos, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions without reducing the dialouge to insults (which i am guilty of doing all the time). Sometimes a person needs some convincing, and you have done that for me.  I wasnt aware the you obtained your AS through doctors prescription so for that I apologize. I dont hold grudges and wish you the best in the future. I am a Milos fan again!!
L

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2006, 10:51:16 AM »
Bla Bla Bla...........The more you talk, the more Guilty you sound of your Plea bargain Agreement. :o
Let it go, isn't there some BBers you can be a Model Guru to? ???
Dont forget, I know what you do for these guys, just haven't gone on record Publically with it. :P
YES, Flex would have a few things to say about what you advised him of doing and taking too, remember. :-*
Continue with your Long Winded Responses, I love them!
Where's Judge Judy? ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2006, 11:02:40 AM »
Bla Bla Bla...........The more you talk, the more Guilty you sound of your Plea bargain Agreement. :o
Dont forget, I know what you do for these guys, just haven't gone on record Publically with it. :P
YES, Flex would have a few things to say about what you advised him of doing and taking too, remember. :-*
Where's Judge Judy? ;D

Milos is talking specific facts and examples.

Shawn is telling jokes and insulting Milos.

I'd have to believe that Milos' argument holds more substance and credibility here. 

No saints in this sport, of course not.  But it sounds like Shawn's loose lips caused a mess and now he's trying to justify it.  Best way to end it is with a phone call to milos, apologize for putting the mess in motion, and getting on with your life.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2006, 11:05:44 AM »
I don't charge for giving my members information about training. If other professional gym owners want to charge for their advice and others are willing to pay the fees then I see nothing wrong with doing that. Psychiatrists charge heaps of money and I wonder how good their advice is? At least guys like Milos have vast experience inside the advanced bodybuilding world so have something valuable to contribute. Some write books and others prefer to do seminars or do other one on one things with clients to transmit information. Goodness knows there is a lot of stuff to learn about the body and hypertrophy. Contest preparation is another science/art that some possess and others are willing to pay for. Good luck to those who can make a living out of bodybuilding. I do hope that the information they give is worthy and valid but that is a chance people take who are willing to give experts money instead of doing the research themselves.

Vince I salute you for NOT charging your members for information about training and I will confess to you that I don't charge many of my members either...but sometime you have to draw a line.
If you are providing first class service or information - there is NO REASON to do it for free - other than IF you just want to give back to community (people)...
But, as usually goes when you give finger people want hand and when you give hand they want arm...and so on...

I started by helping ALL THE PROS FOR FREE - and it consumed so much time that I had to forget about my paying clients as I was giving the priority to non-paying professionals (that more often than not actually coast me money to help them!?!)...
But - I did it because I wanted and not because I have to.

Still, as you can imagine - you can help 100 people and 101st will be someone like MESO (on this board) who would just rudely expect something for free and when you don't give it - you are labeled A-hole...that only thinks of money and never gives back to comunity...

Other problem is also when you do charge someone and than you do the same for free for someone else - than first person gets offended that he/she had to pay while someone got the same service FREE OF CHARGE...
And circle goes on...

As you can see even on this thread one of my fans calls me an A-HOLE as I am charging $350/session...
My sister (laparoscopic abdominal surgeon and medical university professor) doesn't make that in one month in my native country of Serbia...but she is happy for me that I can charge that kind of fee - without ever comparing our knowledge, status, amount of work...etc...

A lot of WISE people pay for information - don't be afraid to charge it - I am sure you have A LOT TO GIVE.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2006, 11:13:35 AM »
I wouldn't waste my dime calling Milos ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2006, 11:13:47 AM »
Where's Judge Judy? ;D

More guilty I sound? It is great that you see it that way ;D ;D ;D
Guilty of what I asked you before and I am asking you again?

Flex and OTHERS could have a lot to say - as me GIVING THEM THE INFORMATION...and nothing else.
This is on record publically - or you are implying AGAIN that you know SOMETHING that I should worry about?

I am glad that you like my long responses - try to answer few questions and accusations for change.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2006, 11:15:09 AM »
I wouldn't waste my dime calling Milos ::)

I wouldn't waste a penny on you for that matter. You are not worth even that... ;)

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2006, 02:39:25 PM »
orangthorpe/st college.  ill set up the ring side
seats.. how about it milos, shawn  :P
pump'em dump'em

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2006, 02:42:31 PM »
 ???

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2006, 03:20:47 PM »
"Birds of a feather stick together"
It's FLOCK together Her. Goebbels.
BigNationRadio.com

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2006, 04:03:30 PM »
Milos, altough it's obvious that Shawn is snake, you my friend are far from being innocent. It's amazing how you come on here and claim that you are not guilty.
there is no doubt that you did (and probably do) sell special supplements. I dont want to go in to details, while I know that you will insist. But no need for that. Weiberger hates as well as many others in the sport and thats for a reason. You became a guru after retirement but it's interesting how none of your guys really made an impact. Well Gustavo does well, but thats about it. Heiko, Luke, Dennis looked better without your help. In fact Dennis looked much better that year he hooked up with Chad.
But really why do you come on here defending yourself, while it's becoming more obvious that you are guilty.
Just drop it man, before you really piss someone off with your "honesty" and they spill the beans.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2006, 05:29:36 PM »
Funny, all your boys dont like you:
Gustavo
Mustafa
ME
You fight with:
Weinberger
Manion
CHAD
Dorian
The Wall
The Board members.
Get alife your 43, move on already........... :-\
Give it a rest and fill that EMPTY Gym of your with some members :-*
I'm done, this guy could argue with the Dead and still feel the need to plead Innocent! ::)
PLEA BARGAIN, yea that is the same as Innocent..........Please ;)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
Funny, all your boys dont like you:
Gustavo
Mustafa
ME
You fight with:
Weinberger
Manion
CHAD
Dorian
The Wall
The Board members.
Get alife your 43, move on already........... :-\
Give it a rest and fill that EMPTY Gym of your with some members :-*
I'm done, this guy could argue with the Dead and still feel the need to plead Innocent! ::)
PLEA BARGAIN, yea that is the same as Innocent..........Please ;)

Shawn,

Gustavo isn't still working with Milos?  Gustavo is looking at his best since he started with Milos.  Strange that he would stop working with him.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2006, 06:13:14 PM »
Do the math, the guy winds up fighting with arguing with or hating everyone he works with at sometime or another, he Meltsdown. :-[
Gustavo is better off, as I am and the rest of the guys he keeps pointing fingers at. :-*

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2006, 06:34:16 PM »
Hi Zack. I have been attacked on every board where I have posted my theories about hypertrophy. Not a single person believes what I say might be true. The so-called scientific sites are the worst. There are so many bodybuilding experts out there but almost none of them have a theory about hypertrophy. A few that do have or did have like Mike Mentzer were probably wrong about some things. At best most experts can get some gains from subjects but I don't think anyone can claim success with all students and clients. I sort of reverse engineered a strategy. Come to think of it our Milos here disputed that I had anything to offer guys like him and dismissed what I had to say about training arms. I don't think he completely comprehended my approach and I understand how sceptical many get when involved around the gym scene for years. I have been around since 1959 so guys like Milos and Chick are young compared to me. Sure, both have built bigger bodies but my approach has been natural for the most part. No trophy is worth ruining my health for. Putting oil or other things into my body to enhance my physique is cheating and unethical. I understand why some do this. It is not right and some have come to grief using those shortcuts. It turns out they didn't help anyone that much and ruined some good bodybuilders. Some guys have trouble building arms and others have problems with calves. If anyone lacks either of these areas he cannot win a contest. So that is why some do those crazy things to compensate for what they cannot acquire through training. That is not bodybuilding but insanity.

My biceps machine is complete now. I modified it for the last time a few months ago and now it is the most complex machine ever installed in a gym that I am aware of. It has 21 pulleys, three counterweights, adjustable backrest and seat, adjustable foot rest, adjustable pads at the back of the arms which go forward and back and sideways and also rotate. The handles are self-adjusting and angled to be less stressful on the wrists. Each weight stack has quarter discs so there are many selections one can make regarding resistance. There are two weight stacks. This really is an amazing machine. Maybe one day I might post photos somewhere. You would think the magazines would be interested. For some reason I have never been featured in any bodybuilding magazine but I think I am unique in being a champion bodybuilder who owns his own gym and has an engineering factory to build gym equipment. I have taken photos published in the magazines and have written articles. I guess I have to promote myself more. Essentially you have two forces that target the biceps. One is the flexion and the other is supination or twisting of the wrists.

My other machines are serving the members well. They have so many machines in the gym that there is seldom any waiting for machines. I keep upgrading machines and even improve some of my Nautilus machines. The guys keep demanding more machines. So do the women! It is endless.

Great to hear that you finally got your biceps machine pieced together. Been working at it for quite awhile, you have. Congrats on the success.

I recently interviewed a track and field coach, who told me that the biggest frustration and at the same time biggest inspiration to him, was how little we actually know about training (sprint training in his case).

He made the comparison on the extreme feats and great physiques of the athletes in the ancient Olympics, and how small steps we've been able to take from there.

Now, it would be interesting to see a typical training layout for both a newbie and someone who's an experienced lifter.

And also, it would be very interesting to see where you think there are flaws in traditional training layouts.

No need to get scientific and throw references a la the HST board. Just shoot straight from the hip.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2006, 06:41:04 PM »
Yea... what a dirtbag. What's the proof that Milos is a drug dealer... nothing you say has anything to do with what's going on. what a mental child.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2006, 06:58:47 PM »
Being a gym owner is a difficult profession. You have long hours, huge expenses and hardly any return. I have had bodybuilders ask about steroids in the past. They wanted to know my opinion. I sent some to a sports doctor. It became clear later that almost every person who asked about steroids were already using them and were just asking to get some feedback about them. I know almost nothing about these substances. I doubt anyone else does, either. There are lots of beliefs out there but very little of what I would call knowledge. So it is no surprize that professional bodybuilders would be considered experts re steroids and other substances used in bodybuilding. If some people want to pay for this information then it is probably better than listening to guys who sell stuff on the black market. I have seen young kids get gynocomastia from listening to dopes. It really is pathetic and sad. Then the various governments made these chemicals illegal and all of a sudden people were breaking the law. I have no idea where anyone gets these drugs but where there is a demand there will be a supply. I have always believed that there is an insider group that shares information about drugs and the wider bodybuilding community knows nothing about it. Over the years I have had to guard against people selling steroids to members. Even when you are vigilant some will penetrate the gym and sell to those who are users. Oh, we all think we know who is using but I don't ask because I don't want to know. That is a decision that each bodybuilder has to make. I do know that a few of my really big guys are natural and resent anyone saying they take drugs. It seems if you get big enough people will accuse you of taking drugs.

So I can only imagine what I would do if anyone said I provided drugs to anyone in my gym or elsewhere. I have intergrity but you know it can be damaging when some make false statements. Some of the mud might stick and real damage can be done. On this board we find a professional making statements about another professional. How on earth is anyone supposed to know what the facts are? One person is saying he is innocent of all charges and is going out of his way to state facts about statements, people, etc. That is what an innocent person would do. It is also what a clever person might do. There is no way to establish if anyone is telling the complete truth. What is clear is that statements can cause damage to the reputations and character of others. I think it is not wise to make personal statements about other people online. I admire the candidness of Milos. Shawn, too, is fearless. We have a stalemate here but as it stands Shawn has to demonstate his charges or apologize to Milos for past trespasses. Shawn does not deny doing what Milos states he did. I suppose Shawn has a position, too, but knows it is foolish to use the internet to do that sort of thing.

In the meantime what is any reader to believe? I suppose that depends on who you know. It takes a very brave person to challenge someone else to state what he knows that the other was supposed to have done. Only a very confident person could do that. Let us hope that this confidence is based on integrity and honesty. I think without any evidence to the contrary that we should accept that Milos is telling the truth. It is one thing to believe things and quite another to have specific evidence of wrongdoing.