Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 94006 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2006, 05:44:10 AM »
I thought that the sound quality was really the only draw back of the show. When you cant hear someone that good and have to turn up the volume, it sounds like Dan is breathing like God talking to Moses on the mountain.

Milos had alot of good things to say about competetion and the history of the sport in regards to Mass monsters.

I think that the whole story about the drugs and what not should be left for dead. I mean BBs in general, ( those who live and work in the US), can not fool fans of the sport. We all know that you guys use stuff that you shouldnt, so when someone goes on the tells people that they never dabbled in any dealing, even though your not pushing the stuff ...the fact that you have to go through your own means of obtaining your juice doesnt make you a saint either. People wouldnot be selling if they knew people werent buying.

I know when Im talking to a used car salesman, last night felt like some was tryin to sell me a hoopdie
L

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2006, 08:28:46 AM »
Replay of Mondays show is now available at ProBodybuildingWeekly.com -- The show included a conversation with Milos and a chat with former Muscle & Fitness editor-in-chief Vince Scalisi.  The broadcast also featured the release of statements issued by Vince Taylor & Wayne DeMilia.

Not as of yet

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Stavios

« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »
Even if Milos was really dealing drugs in his gym ( and I really couldn't care less !!!)
Shawn is a true peace of shit for opening his mouth to the DEA.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2006, 06:41:58 PM »
Everyone spoke to the DEA, none of us knew what the other said.
Milos loves pointing fingers but he never looks in the mirror.
The Bed he laid in was the bed he made for himself, he didn't need my help.
Ronnie, Melvin, Nasser, Titus, Flex all the boys were visited and spoken to.
The ones they were investigating and had cause, were called to visit Iowa via Subpeona.
If I had credible info regarding Milos Dealing, I would have been called to testify accordingly or put on record.
That being said, You really think I give a Rats Ass if Milos deals or was taking money to Dennis?
Milos is what he is and does what he does.
He didn't need my help to get: Raided, Served and Brought up on charges.
I've never witnessed Milos Dealing, so him getting Busted is because of fact finding.
If me simply saying, "He is carrying money to Thailand to buy Drugs" was a enough to get him busted, we'd all be going to jail based on Rumors. :-\
Sadly, this was not a rumor but something the DEA found credible enough to investigate and get him to cop a Plea Bargain. :'(
Out!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »
Everyone spoke to the DEA, none of knew what the other said.
Milos love pointing fingers but he never looks in the mirror.
Ronnie, Melvin, Nasser, Titus, Flex all the boy swere visited and spoken to.
The ones they were investigating and had cause, were called to visit Iowa via Subpeona.
If I had credible info regarding Milos Dealing, I would have been called to testify accordingly or put on record.
That being said, You really think I give a Rats Ass if Milos deals or was taking money to Dennis?
I've never witnessed Milos Dealing, so him getting Busted is because of fact finding.
If me simply saying, "He is carrying money to Thailand to buy Drugs" was a enough to get him busted, we'd all be going to jail based on Rumors. :-\
Sadly, this was not a rumor but something the DEA found credible enough to investigate and get him to cop a Plea Bargain. :'(
Out!

Milos OWNED!! I wouldn't be surprised if he never shows his ass on this board again!
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2006, 06:45:41 PM »
Out!

Why didn't you just said: "I have absolutly nothing to say to you, have a nice day sir"

You know inside of you heart that you did those kind of things too, I don't expect you to admit it but you know the truth.

Even if Milos was dealing steroids, that doesn't make him a bad person

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2006, 06:51:32 PM »
Chick speaks well,as for the milos comeback I guess no time soon it was as if he thought it was a mistake to make that claim but if he sells more videos I guess it worked.Now the one thing I took from that radio statement is any guy who allows anybody to use their bank account to hold a load of money four years from wages from IFBB enough to buy a nice home in Thailand has no concern about IRS or Tax statements.Must have a great accountant.IMO.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2006, 06:56:14 PM »
More Power to you Shawn you make alot of sense and are one of the most Decent in the so called sport.God Bless.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2006, 11:33:09 PM »
Milos comes across as an honest guy. I agree with his view of the judging process but of course many will assume he wants changes to suit his physique. Milos insists we need to know what the criterion is for judging contests and perhaps have a say in clearing up what that process should be. Besides critierion it is important to get the process right and include posing as part of what defines bodybuilding. I mean posing by way of presenting a physique in the best way possible for each bodybuilder. No contest judging should be completed before the competitors can pose individually doing their own routines for the judges. Judges selection and number is also a matter that should be discussed.

I was glad that Milos clearly and fully explained his side of the drugs scandal he was involved with last year and Shawn Ray was mentioned then and now. I doubt we can do justice to what happened but at least Milos disclosed what happened from his point of view and mentioned names, etc.

He cleared up how he is involved with champion bodybuilders who seek his help re preparing for contests. I agree that information about contest preparations should be shared. His saving a dehydrated bodybuilder should be information circulated to all ambulance services and all hospitals so that they are aware of bodybuilders having too much potassium in their systems at contests and must never be injected with more potassium to help the dehydration because that might cause the heart to stop beating. I agree with Milos about bodybuilding information and it should never be joked about to others in the sport. By that I mean give others false information as a joke. That is quite unethical and hardly a joke. If Milos shares his information then that is a credit to him.

I can imagine most competing professionals having to get supplies of drugs if they are competing. So they are breaking the law possessing these substances in America and countries with similar laws. I believe the laws are misguided and you would think that California could lead the way to rectify this silly business. I guess Arnold won't touch those issues with a 10 foot pole. Where is the Arnold we used to know who cared not about what people thought? Now he seems to be just the opposite. Heck, Arnold can help bodybuilders. Maybe he should personally buy the old Golds Gym site and restore it as a museum to bodybuilding!

Milos sounds like a guy I would enjoy talking to about gyms, bodybuilding, contests and people in the Irongame. I do hope he keeps training. It was refreshing to hear a real man speak his mind.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2006, 12:25:19 AM »
Out!

You've never witnessed me dealing but you are calling me a drug dealer?
Plain and simple - investigation started as YOU TOLD Steve Seeley that I am going to Thailand with large sum of money to buy steroids!
Steve confirmed that repeatedly...and you even said to me that accidentally as you were doing cardio in my gym and you were talking to someone about me and Dennis - he overheard you saying that I am going to Thailand....etc
Truth is - he lost his job because of you...(he believed at the time that he lost it because of me - so he decided to make that call - as you told him that I am a reason he lost his job and that I am a hypocrite telling on him while I am doing the same thing!)
Problem is - I have NEVER BEEN DOING ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO "THE SAME THING"!

Face the facts Shawn.
Steve Seeley approached you during our training to ask you how his 17 year old kid can gain some muscle to play football!
He was expecting training and nutritional advice - instead you told him: PUT HIM ON DBOLL!!!

That is father of the 17 year old kid you were talking to!
Steve didn't even know what DBOLL is - but you told him that he should get some.
AFTER ALL as you used it as a teenager I can see how easy you can reccomend to others.

So much for your effort to help DEA to discourage teenagers from steroids (something you so proudly announced here on the board).
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, TEENAGE ROID HEAD who continued to use steroids most of your life...lost officially prestigious IFBB professional title as you were cut cheating (failed the test for WINSTROL)...and someone who can suggest to 17 year old kid (or his father) to take the same thing you were using when you were 17 (or was it even before?)...you are going to be a poster child for DEA's efforts to keep drugs away from kids?

As you are fake born again and simply fake as a person - you can pass by few people but just for so long...
Sooner or later everyone learns about TRUE SHAWN RAY.
While I have no problem looking in the mirror I wonder how you can?
But than again - you have so many faces - you never know which one you are looking at.

I have been exemplary citizen of this country since I came here.
I have never committed the crime - and I was investigated because someone (Steve Seeley) called DEA to tell them what he heard from you: that Milos Sarcev is in Thailand with large sum of money buying steroids...

That is exact cause of my investigation.
Later you were also willingly accepting the agents to your house to tell them that IT IS MUCH MORE about Milos than just a steroids - which got their attention...Same thing you were telling so many people before in the Orange County area...

My name being connected with Balco was big draw of the attention - so this additional information was exactly what made everyone believe that indeed I might be involved in something.
But, what everyone soon realized (and DEA agents with prosecutor on the case) is: that I have NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY WRONG DOING.

Years of investigation, surveillance of my house, subpoenaed numerous bodybuilders, questioned hundreds of people in my town and Orange County - brought NOTHING to prosecutor or agents that they could charge me with.

Distribution was NEVER even mentioned.
You keep insisting that I am a dealer when even agents or prosecutor NEVER assumed that I was.
How stupid do you look stating all that - when I couldn't even be charged with simple posesion - as agents didn't find any steroids in my house - other than ones that were LEGALY PRESCRIBED TO ME!

No possession charges, no distribution charges but YOU - IFBB pro bodybuilder, used to be athletes representative and now IFBB promoter - calling me publicly DRUG DEALER for my plea agreement for CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE?

As I explained - I have spent a lot of money on my legal defense and I had choice to make at the end.
I could have gone to the court (MY ORIGINAL PLAN - before I spent close to 100K defending myself - FOR DOING NOTHING!) but I decided to pass the trial and save my family from another 100 or 200 K in lawyers fees - just to prove my innocence.

I think that it is MORE THAN CLEAR when someone in FEDERAL CASE gets a spank on the wrist and UNSUPERVISED PROBATION WITH NO JAIL TIME AND LITTLE PENALTY - that government realized THEY HAVE A WRONG MAN.

The real man they could have been looking for invited them to their house...but that is another story.

YOU CAUSED ME THIS WHOLE INVESTIGATION as you suggested to someone that I was bringing steroids from Thailand (therefore implicating Dennis as well). That someone called DEA and my investigation started...
Nothing was found in my house, my gym, in testimony of all the above mentioned athletes you so proudly named...
Nothing could have EVER BE FOUND because I never did ANYTHING that I could have regretted.

I pleaded guilty to single Email where I was clearly mentioning several steroids that I needed for my 2003 NOC competition...
As it was explained to me - in trial jury only needed to be convinced that I was indeed talking to someone about possibly obtaining some steroids.
That is CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE charge anyway.

Again - I want to point out that YOU SHAWN keep bringing here on this board that I am a drug dealer.
I gave you the opportunity - tell the world what have I done that you would have the right to call me a drug dealer?

Ant to top it off - how many IFBB pros would get away with only CONSPIRACY charges if their computers were taken away from them?
How about you Shawn?

Or you are still suggesting you never took anything or advised anyone to take anything - as well?

I have three words for you: BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN!

Hallelujah!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2006, 12:34:08 AM »
Chick speaks well,as for the milos comeback I guess no time soon it was as if he thought it was a mistake to make that claim but if he sells more videos I guess it worked.Now the one thing I took from that radio statement is any guy who allows anybody to use their bank account to hold a load of money four years from wages from IFBB enough to buy a nice home in Thailand has no concern about IRS or Tax statements.Must have a great accountant.IMO.

Miss Karen - Dennis claims his taxes and every penny that he made.
His accountant is same as mine.
Weider organisation couldn't send his paycheck to Thailand - so I was depositing his Weider paycheck for him in his US account (like so many others people do).
Nothing stinky or illegal.
It is private and nobody should have talked about it - but due to Shawn now everybody knows...

My comeback is also in question due to nothing else but MY PRIORITIES - as I said on the show.
I just sign Nutritional Supplementation contract and as formulator of the ALL upcoming supplement formulations - I am quite busy...
However - I did say that I might even compete as early as the very next IFBB pro show (Texas)...as I am in close to a contest shape for quite some time now...

Selling videos is the last thing on my list of priorities...
It is ABSOLUTELY GREAT DVD that I would suggest to absolutely everyone - but I never did it to make money on it...
It started as FREE webcast on bodybuilding.com - as I only wanted to HELP EVERYONE...

As makers of that DVD (Fitshow) needed some finances - I allowed them to make the DVD and sell it world wide...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2006, 12:38:29 AM »
More Power to you Shawn you make alot of sense and are one of the most Decent in the so called sport.God Bless.

He makes so much sense?
As much as the senseless penguin I would say...but than again - he always finds few people that he can fool for some time...
He doesnt have a D in DECENT... ;)

Bast175

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2006, 12:41:29 AM »
what kind of asshole charges $350 for personal training?

oh wait!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2006, 12:53:28 AM »
what kind of asshole charges $350 for personal training?

oh wait!

It must be a kind that knows what he is talking about when people are willing to pay for it.

Oh wait - you must be a doctor making only $250/hour?
Live is tuff - sorry...
Keep training with mediocre results as you are too cheep to invest some cash and learn something for change.
How long has been since you changed your program?

Did you say - you never really changed it...? I am surprised ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2006, 02:02:35 AM »
You've never witnessed me dealing but you are calling me a drug dealer?
Plain and simple - investigation started as YOU TOLD Steve Seeley that I am going to Thailand with large sum of money to buy steroids!
Steve confirmed that repeatedly...and you even said to me that accidentally as you were doing cardio in my gym and you were talking to someone about me and Dennis - he overheard you saying that I am going to Thailand....etc
Truth is - he lost his job because of you...(he believed at the time that he lost it because of me - so he decided to make that call - as you told him that I am a reason he lost his job and that I am a hypocrite telling on him while I am doing the same thing!)
Problem is - I have NEVER BEEN DOING ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO "THE SAME THING"!

Face the facts Shawn.
Steve Seeley approached you during our training to ask you how his 17 year old kid can gain some muscle to play football!
He was expecting training and nutritional advice - instead you told him: PUT HIM ON DBOLL!!!

That is father of the 17 year old kid you were talking to!
Steve didn't even know what DBOLL is - but you told him that he should get some.
AFTER ALL as you used it as a teenager I can see how easy you can reccomend to others.

So much for your effort to help DEA to discourage teenagers from steroids (something you so proudly announced here on the board).
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, TEENAGE ROID HEAD who continued to use steroids most of your life...lost officially prestigious IFBB professional title as you were cut cheating (failed the test for WINSTROL)...and someone who can suggest to 17 year old kid (or his father) to take the same thing you were using when you were 17 (or was it even before?)...you are going to be a poster child for DEA's efforts to keep drugs away from kids?

As you are fake born again and simply fake as a person - you can pass by few people but just for so long...
Sooner or later everyone learns about TRUE SHAWN RAY.
While I have no problem looking in the mirror I wonder how you can?
But than again - you have so many faces - you never know which one you are looking at.

I have been exemplary citizen of this country since I came here.
I have never committed the crime - and I was investigated because someone (Steve Seeley) called DEA to tell them what he heard from you: that Milos Sarcev is in Thailand with large sum of money buying steroids...

That is exact cause of my investigation.
Later you were also willingly accepting the agents to your house to tell them that IT IS MUCH MORE about Milos than just a steroids - which got their attention...Same thing you were telling so many people before in the Orange County area...

My name being connected with Balco was big draw of the attention - so this additional information was exactly what made everyone believe that indeed I might be involved in something.
But, what everyone soon realized (and DEA agents with prosecutor on the case) is: that I have NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY WRONG DOING.

Years of investigation, surveillance of my house, subpoenaed numerous bodybuilders, questioned hundreds of people in my town and Orange County - brought NOTHING to prosecutor or agents that they could charge me with.

Distribution was NEVER even mentioned.
You keep insisting that I am a dealer when even agents or prosecutor NEVER assumed that I was.
How stupid do you look stating all that - when I couldn't even be charged with simple posesion - as agents didn't find any steroids in my house - other than ones that were LEGALY PRESCRIBED TO ME!

No possession charges, no distribution charges but YOU - IFBB pro bodybuilder, used to be athletes representative and now IFBB promoter - calling me publicly DRUG DEALER for my plea agreement for CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE?

As I explained - I have spent a lot of money on my legal defense and I had choice to make at the end.
I could have gone to the court (MY ORIGINAL PLAN - before I spent close to 100K defending myself - FOR DOING NOTHING!) but I decided to pass the trial and save my family from another 100 or 200 K in lawyers fees - just to prove my innocence.

I think that it is MORE THAN CLEAR when someone in FEDERAL CASE gets a spank on the wrist and UNSUPERVISED PROBATION WITH NO JAIL TIME AND LITTLE PENALTY - that government realized THEY HAVE A WRONG MAN.

The real man they could have been looking for invited them to their house...but that is another story.

YOU CAUSED ME THIS WHOLE INVESTIGATION as you suggested to someone that I was bringing steroids from Thailand (therefore implicating Dennis as well). That someone called DEA and my investigation started...
Nothing was found in my house, my gym, in testimony of all the above mentioned athletes you so proudly named...
Nothing could have EVER BE FOUND because I never did ANYTHING that I could have regretted.

I pleaded guilty to single Email where I was clearly mentioning several steroids that I needed for my 2003 NOC competition...
As it was explained to me - in trial jury only needed to be convinced that I was indeed talking to someone about possibly obtaining some steroids.
That is CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE charge anyway.

Again - I want to point out that YOU SHAWN keep bringing here on this board that I am a drug dealer.
I gave you the opportunity - tell the world what have I done that you would have the right to call me a drug dealer?

Ant to top it off - how many IFBB pros would get away with only CONSPIRACY charges if their computers were taken away from them?
How about you Shawn?

Or you are still suggesting you never took anything or advised anyone to take anything - as well?

I have three words for you: BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN!

Hallelujah!

OH MY GOD, Milos!!! That was absolutely beautiful!!!!!

Lisa

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2006, 02:16:41 AM »
From what you have written, Milos, it appears that Shawn Ray has libelled and slandered you. I know you realize how expensive going to court is but those are serious charges you made to Shawn and I suppose he made serious charges or implications about you. There is no possible way this business or dispute can be settled online. That both sides can present their stories is about as good as it gets. The internet is not a good place to try to get justice. However, it is refreshing to hear those involved speak candidly about this sordid business. It reminds me of one of my favourite sayings: "Trust in God, but tie your camel!" That comes from Islam and encourages us to be wary of human beings. I think your story reinforces that excellent advice. I don't suppose Shawn will be training at your gym in the future......

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2006, 02:23:40 AM »
I don't charge for giving my members information about training. If other professional gym owners want to charge for their advice and others are willing to pay the fees then I see nothing wrong with doing that. Psychiatrists charge heaps of money and I wonder how good their advice is? At least guys like Milos have vast experience inside the advanced bodybuilding world so have something valuable to contribute. Some write books and others prefer to do seminars or do other one on one things with clients to transmit information. Goodness knows there is a lot of stuff to learn about the body and hypertrophy. Contest preparation is another science/art that some possess and others are willing to pay for. Good luck to those who can make a living out of bodybuilding. I do hope that the information they give is worthy and valid but that is a chance people take who are willing to give experts money instead of doing the research themselves.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2006, 06:05:33 AM »
I don't charge for giving my members information about training. If other professional gym owners want to charge for their advice and others are willing to pay the fees then I see nothing wrong with doing that. Psychiatrists charge heaps of money and I wonder how good their advice is? At least guys like Milos have vast experience inside the advanced bodybuilding world so have something valuable to contribute. Some write books and others prefer to do seminars or do other one on one things with clients to transmit information. Goodness knows there is a lot of stuff to learn about the body and hypertrophy. Contest preparation is another science/art that some possess and others are willing to pay for. Good luck to those who can make a living out of bodybuilding. I do hope that the information they give is worthy and valid but that is a chance people take who are willing to give experts money instead of doing the research themselves.

Could you post some of your ideas on training on the training board, and a typical training layout.

I remember how your theories used to be somewhat tough to penetrate, perhaps you've fine tuned the rhetoric some?

And how's it going with the biceps machine and other machines?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2006, 06:46:25 AM »
Milos.......Back away from the Boards with your Hands up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

MONSTER M E L T D O W N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2006, 06:51:50 AM »
Hi Zack. I have been attacked on every board where I have posted my theories about hypertrophy. Not a single person believes what I say might be true. The so-called scientific sites are the worst. There are so many bodybuilding experts out there but almost none of them have a theory about hypertrophy. A few that do have or did have like Mike Mentzer were probably wrong about some things. At best most experts can get some gains from subjects but I don't think anyone can claim success with all students and clients. I sort of reverse engineered a strategy. Come to think of it our Milos here disputed that I had anything to offer guys like him and dismissed what I had to say about training arms. I don't think he completely comprehended my approach and I understand how sceptical many get when involved around the gym scene for years. I have been around since 1959 so guys like Milos and Chick are young compared to me. Sure, both have built bigger bodies but my approach has been natural for the most part. No trophy is worth ruining my health for. Putting oil or other things into my body to enhance my physique is cheating and unethical. I understand why some do this. It is not right and some have come to grief using those shortcuts. It turns out they didn't help anyone that much and ruined some good bodybuilders. Some guys have trouble building arms and others have problems with calves. If anyone lacks either of these areas he cannot win a contest. So that is why some do those crazy things to compensate for what they cannot acquire through training. That is not bodybuilding but insanity.

My biceps machine is complete now. I modified it for the last time a few months ago and now it is the most complex machine ever installed in a gym that I am aware of. It has 21 pulleys, three counterweights, adjustable backrest and seat, adjustable foot rest, adjustable pads at the back of the arms which go forward and back and sideways and also rotate. The handles are self-adjusting and angled to be less stressful on the wrists. Each weight stack has quarter discs so there are many selections one can make regarding resistance. There are two weight stacks. This really is an amazing machine. Maybe one day I might post photos somewhere. You would think the magazines would be interested. For some reason I have never been featured in any bodybuilding magazine but I think I am unique in being a champion bodybuilder who owns his own gym and has an engineering factory to build gym equipment. I have taken photos published in the magazines and have written articles. I guess I have to promote myself more. Essentially you have two forces that target the biceps. One is the flexion and the other is supination or twisting of the wrists.

My other machines are serving the members well. They have so many machines in the gym that there is seldom any waiting for machines. I keep upgrading machines and even improve some of my Nautilus machines. The guys keep demanding more machines. So do the women! It is endless.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2006, 06:53:36 AM »
Milos.......Back away from the Boards with your Hands up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

MONSTER M E L T D O W N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Monster meltdown? ::)

Shawn - you heard a saying WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND?
You've been playing with your luck too much lately - you just might hear "your hands up" one of these days... ;)

It was extreme pleasure telling what POS you really are :-*.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2006, 06:56:09 AM »
MILOS!!! BRAVO!!! Tell this Born again Son of the Devil what's up! It's like the good book says:

"...every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit."

He can say he is whatever he wants but his deeds give him away.

Milos and everyone else... notice how he calls meltdown like a good juvenile idiot but really has nothing to say in response.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2006, 07:11:52 AM »
the difference is details and real explanations vs. garbage.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2006, 07:24:45 AM »
Yea I guess Shawn has earned his reputation of a rat by telling the truth. I'd induce a meltdown on him but my posts would just disappear.