Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 93895 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
I have few things to say anyway - but I'll be more than happy to answer ANY of your questions and concerns..

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2006, 09:15:58 PM »
I have a question for you Milos that you can answer here if you want to or on the radio show.

What do you think about the IFBB letting someone compete even if that person risk his life by doing so. In this case, Don Long. Now I am not a doctor and I don't know Don's health condition but that doesn't sound healthy at all to compete without kidneys  ???

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2006, 11:06:09 PM »
I have a question for you Milos that you can answer here if you want to or on the radio show.

What do you think about the IFBB letting someone compete even if that person risk his life by doing so. In this case, Don Long. Now I am not a doctor and I don't know Don's healt condition but that doesn't sound healty at all to compete without kidneys  ???

Well, back in 2000 I was told that I cannot compete in the Olympia even though I was qualified - due to my synthol accident earlier that year. I didn't take it against the officials and I accepted their decision - even though I felt I could easily compete without risking anything (other than what we normally risk - anyway...)

In Don's case it is hard to say...If that is what he really wants to do who am I to say that he shouldn't...but I can see why you are asking that question... I would have to know little bit more before I would make any conclusions...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 11:08:10 PM »
I would have to know little bit more before I would make any conclusions...

Milos, you need to be the next IFBB Athlete's Rep.

That statement spoke volumes. 

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 09:13:33 AM »
Well, back in 2000 I was told that I cannot compete in the Olympia even though I was qualified - due to my synthol accident earlier that year.
I didn't take it against the officials and I accepted their decision - even though I felt I could easily compete without risking anything (other than what we normally risk - anyway...)

In Don's case it is hard to say...If that is what he really wants to do who am I to say that he shouldn't...but I can see why you are asking that question...
I would have to know little bit more before I would make any conclusions...

thanks for taking the time to anwser my question  :)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 06:00:09 PM »
what's with all the hating on Milos? the dude is a cool cat... Just because he didn't feel like bullshitting meso to come up with some training tips?  I can understand the hate for Bob though, that guy is a douche

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 03:02:23 PM »
It is not hating...at least that's not how I see it. Few people are just frustrated and they don't know how to deal with it - so they are "angry on others"...

I have no problem being attacked. I know that I didn't do anything wrong and I know that I can't please everybody ...(and always)...

But - as we are talking about this radio show - I will be there to talk about everything and anything... I have no problem talking about sensitive issues - and maybe some of you can give me some ideas?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 03:35:19 PM »
Talk about how fragile alot of the pro's egos are.  There are many professional athletes in the bodybuilding world that I've seen be able to take the insults and comments (like yourself) but there are others who I don't call "professional" because they can't seem to ignore the few who constantly insult them. 

I find it funny how the peanut gallery can get into a bodybuilders head and make them bitch and moan that he/she doesn't get the same respect as other athletes in different sports.  Maybe if they were able to act "professional" and just ignore it or laugh at it they would be treated as such "a professional". 

I also dislike the attitude alot of bodybuilders (amatuer/pro) have with the rest of society.  Alot of them think they are a higher power or are better then everyone else, this is not the right type of role model.  I myself think I am no better then anyone else who does/doesn't lift.  I do not look at some 130lber and say what a lil bitch or what a fat slob.  I chose to lift to feel better about myself, not to make everyone else seem insignificant.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 08:20:47 PM »
It is not hating...at least that's not how I see it.
Few people are just frustrated and they don't know how to deal with it - so they are "angry on others"...

I have no problem being attacked. I know that I didn't do anything wrong and I know that I can't please everybody ...(and always)...

But - as we are talking about this radio show - I will be there to talk about everything and anything...
I have no problem talking about sensitive issues - and maybe some of you can give me some ideas?

I would love if you could comment on the difference in the quality of the physiques from the 90's to the "mass monster era".

I think that would be pretty interesting

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 04:42:52 PM »
I do have a few questions for Milos that he can answer on the radio. Last year there was a big stink online about his court case but everything sort of fizzled. What happened?

How come guys like Luke Wood can look so amazing in photos and then a month or two later show up at a contest looking not as impressive? What is happening in the body? If Milos knows so much how comes guys who listen to him don't keep improving? I am not saying this as a putdown. If we look at photos of Dorian Yates then clearly he was at his best just before a contest way back in 92. Those photos where he has his socks on. He never appeared in a contest that big or hard. It seems to me that whatever the guys are doing for contests is resulting in their losing too much size. I think that is not a good thing.

The third thing I would like to see talked about is the contribution of drugs to the physiques. Is it possible to get huge without ruining the health and look of the guys taking those substances?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 04:43:42 PM »
Milos beat the rap. 

and your blue font makes my eyes hurt.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2006, 04:58:08 PM »
I know he beat the rap. He made a big stink over other people dobbing him in. So I would like to hear about what happened. Sounds to me like a deal was agreed to. Milos posted about the then upcoming trial and it would be fair if he made a full disclosure about what happened. He owes the board that much. Maybe his example might be valuable to others.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:25 PM »
Milos beat the rap. 

and your blue font makes my eyes hurt.

get some rest and eat more carrots 240

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuiling Weekly
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2006, 01:39:48 PM »
spelling and listening are diffrent entities....
i find milos to speak excellent english which i cannot say about u myself being an esl guy as well.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2006, 05:32:11 PM »
Think you can throw some contest prep nutrition diet stuff in the interview?
That would be good

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2006, 05:35:36 PM »
When is the comeback it seems if you ask about this milos comeback or will it be without drugs,it the thread gets wiped.WTF????. ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2006, 04:48:31 PM »
Think you can throw some contest prep nutrition diet stuff in the interview?
That would be good

I don't think we would have a time for that...even though I would love to talk about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2006, 06:46:00 AM »
Talk about how fragile alot of the pro's egos are.  There are many professional athletes in the bodybuilding world that I've seen be able to take the insults and comments (like yourself) but there are others who I don't call "professional" because they can't seem to ignore the few who constantly insult them.  I find it funny how the peanut gallery can get into a bodybuilders head and make them bitch and moan that he/she doesn't get the same respect as other athletes in different sports.  Maybe if they were able to act "professional" and just ignore it or laugh at it they would be treated as such "a professional".  I also dislike the attitude alot of bodybuilders (amatuer/pro) have with the rest of society.  Alot of them think they are a higher power or are better then everyone else, this is not the right type of role model.  I myself think I am no better then anyone else who does/doesn't lift.  I do not look at some 130lber and say what a lil bitch or what a fat slob.  I chose to lift to feel better about myself, not to make everyone else seem insignificant.

I don't think the pros have fragile egos, at least more so than any other poster in this forum. For eg, if I responded to your post (or someone else's) by putting them down calling them names or gay or whatever, you will post back an insult in retaliation. But if the pros do the same, they have fragile egos  ??? They are professional in that they are guys who compete in professional contests and do bodybuilding for a career (among other things, dodgy or not).Professional, not as in being so thick skinned and putting up with all the shit that the so called assholes fans come up with. Anyone else agree? Why is it ok for the average poster to retaliate and defend themselves, but when the pros do it, they are accused of having 'fragile egos'?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2006, 10:02:12 AM »
I don't think the pros have fragile egos, at least more so than any other poster in this forum. For eg, if I responded to your post (or someone else's) by putting them down calling them names or gay or whatever, you will post back an insult in retaliation. But if the pros do the same, they have fragile egos  ??? They are professional in that they are guys who compete in professional contests and do bodybuilding for a career (among other things, dodgy or not).Professional, not as in being so thick skinned and putting up with all the shit that the so called assholes fans come up with. Anyone else agree? Why is it ok for the average poster to retaliate and defend themselves, but when the pros do it, they are accused of having 'fragile egos'?

IMO, most of the everyday joes here don't lose face when dissed.  We're just another screen name, and even when our identity comes out, it doesn't really affect our real life.  For pros, they KNOW that not only their fans, but their peers, sponsors, writers, and other industry types are reading it. 

To some of them, it seems like they feel they're being dissed on the mic, onstage at the Arnold Classic, everytime someone says they're holding water or sporting a lousy bodypart.  Resorting to threats of violence or lawsuits, over words on a message board? Gimme a break...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2006, 10:27:24 AM »
IMO, most of the everyday joes here don't lose face when dissed.  We're just another screen name, and even when our identity comes out, it doesn't really affect our real life.  For pros, they KNOW that not only their fans, but their peers, sponsors, writers, and other industry types are reading it. 
To some of them, it seems like they feel they're being dissed on the mic, onstage at the Arnold Classic, everytime someone says they're holding water or sporting a lousy bodypart.  Resorting to threats of violence or lawsuits, over words on a message board? Gimme a break...

Puhleeease mate. Resorting to threats over words on a message board? You just shot yourself in the foot, since you yourself have gone on record threatening to kill someone over some info that was posted, have melted down here and there etc. Not saying you shouldn't have done that, but the fact is it's easy to get over insults and retort back when you are anonymous. The anonymity gives you the power to say what you want. Whereas with the pros, they have to watch what they say coz (due to their identity not being in the dark) they have to deal with someone just as they would if they met them in real life.

And it's different even if you do post your pics and your name. For eg, anyone who's followed Getbig for a while knows your name and what you look like, but the chances of you coming in contact with a whole bunch of Getbiggers is quite rare. Compare that to the pros who constantly meet people in the context of bodybuilding ie, they meet 'fans' (I use the term loosely) who know who they are and in all probability, know a certain amount of info about them or have pre-conceived notions of them based on what they've read about them, a lot of which comes from message boards. Case in point, look at the difference in the post content of  GH15 (assuming for a sec that he is a pro) and someone like Shawn Ray. GH15, due to his anonymity can be quite frank with the details, while Shawn has to be PC etc. See what I'm saying?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2006, 12:36:43 AM »

Yeah Milos said he would disclose what happened exactly after the trial. He said he would drop the hammer on Shawn Ray... implying Shawn was the reason he was raided etc. Milos you said you are not afraid of sensitive topics so here is one. I doubt you will touch this one though, just like Kamali chickened out on his threat to expose Shawn.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2006, 05:46:42 PM »
Puhleeease mate. Resorting to threats over words on a message board? You just shot yourself in the foot, since you yourself have gone on record threatening to kill someone over some info that was posted, have melted down here and there etc. Not saying you shouldn't have done that, but the fact is it's easy to get over insults and retort back when you are anonymous. The anonymity gives you the power to say what you want. Whereas with the pros, they have to watch what they say coz (due to their identity not being in the dark) they have to deal with someone just as they would if they met them in real life.

And it's different even if you do post your pics and your name. For eg, anyone who's followed Getbig for a while knows your name and what you look like, but the chances of you coming in contact with a whole bunch of Getbiggers is quite rare. Compare that to the pros who constantly meet people in the context of bodybuilding ie, they meet 'fans' (I use the term loosely) who know who they are and in all probability, know a certain amount of info about them or have pre-conceived notions of them based on what they've read about them, a lot of which comes from message boards. Case in point, look at the difference in the post content of  GH15 (assuming for a sec that he is a pro) and someone like Shawn Ray. GH15, due to his anonymity can be quite frank with the details, while Shawn has to be PC etc. See what I'm saying?

What your saying makes perfect sense, so don't be surprised when 240 doesn't clue in.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 11:28:42 AM »
I was NOT invited to the show to talk about my case... but IF opportunity arises I would have no problem telling what really happened. However - it doesn't look that Dan wants me to do that exactly... It has nothing to do with being afraid but simply respecting the show and people that invited me to participate.

Needless to say - that is a very sensitive issue and WHAT will it bring if exposed?

YES - Shawn is DIRECT reason why me and Dennis got investigated - I already said that many times. As some of you already know - once defendant goes to the trial his lawyer has to get EVERYTHING that prosecutor has to charge the defendant.
So: what, how and when everything happened is known to me and Shawn indeed is EXACT reason why investigation started on the first place...

But, I will have less than an hour and I am not sure there will be a time for that.  I have numerous issues that I would love to discuss and I am sure Bob and Dan have few ideas as well...

One thing is for sure - I never had a problem answering ANY questions. So - if you convince Bob and Dan that speaking about my case in detail is something they should do - I am ALL FOR IT...but I seriously doubt that will happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2006, 12:12:50 PM »
I was NOT invited to the show to talk about my case...but IF opportunity arises I would have no problem telling what really happened.
However - it doesn't look that Dan wants me to do that exactly...
It has nothing to do with being afraid but simply respecting the show and people that invited me to participate.

I dunno - they knew about King's plans to call out one of his online adversaries with lawsuit threats, and allowed it.  i'm sure they'd let you talk about a real court case that actually has to do with Bbing.

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2006, 07:53:20 PM »
SHAME ON YOU SHAWN !!!  >:( >:( >:(