Author Topic: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev  (Read 93290 times)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: July 17th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Milos Sarcev
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2006, 05:30:16 PM »
When is the mighty comeback?????.Mustafa will be there.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »

Kamali pulling the riot act on 240 was a surprise for Dan and others. We don't know what Milos can and will bring to the radio show - which is live - which makes for anything to happen.

If Shawn was involved directly or indirectly, and you have said it many times, what we don't know is how he was involved. You are the guest - Dan and Bob asks the questions, but you can decide what you want to put out there on the air.

Discussion during, before and after the show will always be instense with Milos in the house. Great to see you on the radio show live.  And don't worry about your accent or anything - I think about 25-30% of the audience on Getbig are currently living in others countries.

And the ones that bash you - are you guys ready for a Time Out or being Red Carded...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2006, 10:19:16 AM »
Show is tomorrow and I am still open for a suggestions...
I can't promise that I can deliver everything - but as time permits I can maybe touch the subject that concerns some of you GETBIGER's...

I will talk about JUDGING - as I think that is very important issue...

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2006, 10:26:31 AM »
Show is tomorrow and I am still open for a suggestions...
I can't promise that I can deliver everything - but as time permits I can maybe touch the subject that concerns some of you GETBIGER's...

I will talk about JUDGING - as I think that is very important issue...

You could take briefly about what separate you from the other gurus

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2006, 11:39:23 AM »
MILOS -

When will you compete again? 
Who is the next Mr O?
Will the PDI succeed?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »
Without Drugs??? ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2006, 06:29:25 AM »
Dealing Drugs out of a Gym is a Crime!
I switched gyms because of it. ;D
Sad but True.
Everyone knows it, I never had to say a word. The Facts are the Facts.
I have nothing to hide. :-*
Too bad when Bad people do Bad things they want to bring everyone around them down with them. :'(
This should be interesting.......... ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2006, 09:51:15 AM »
1 Yr Probation & a $10,000.00 Fine doesn't sound so innocent to me. :-[
I never saw any Drug Dealing, that doesn't mean it wasn't going on according to the findings by the DEA. :-\
Appearently there were some transactions between Thai Land & Iowa.
Let the Games and finger pointing begin! :o
For the record, I was never on record or in court regarding Testimony or Fact Finding. Interesting, the person who gets Jammed Up would point fingers, while the evidence is what got him in hot water.
Some people never learn. :-\

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2006, 10:02:11 AM »
Sad but True.
Too bad when Bad people do Bad things they want to bring everyone around them down with them. :'(

I am glad your "Born again personality" came out again - just on time....
So - I will insist to Bob and Dan to actually TALK ABOUT IT...

You switched the gym - as you were kicked out FOR THE SECOND TIME...and this time for good.
First time was - drug related...Your drugs (delivered to the gym) related....

But, that's now all going to surface - as I am going to talk about it...for a very good reason = you deserve it!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2006, 10:09:16 AM »

I am glad your "Born again personality" came out again - just on time....
So - I will insist to Bob and Dan to actually TALK ABOUT IT...

You switched the gym - as you were kicked out FOR THE SECOND TIME...and this time for good.
First time was - drug related...Your drugs (delivered to the gym) related....

But, that's now all going to surface - as I am going to talk about it...for a very good reason = you deserve it!

i don't believe your supposed to judge anyone Shawn cuz thats gods job right? Also heres a little bible scripture for you...... "don't comment on the spec in someones eye, when you have a plank in yours"! Sorry if thats not the 100% correct way that it was said but you know where I'm coming from.. Ive been a member of Milo's gym for awhile and Ive heard the same crap about the delivery and thats y you were kicked out in the beginning... not saying i know for sure but Ive heard anywayz....
pump'em dump'em

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2006, 10:11:14 AM »
I never saw any Drug Dealing, that doesn't mean it wasn't going on according to the findings by the DEA. :-\
For the record, I was never on record or in court regarding Testimony or Fact Finding. Interesting, the person who gets Jammed Up would point fingers, while the evidence is what got him in hot water.

One year informal probation and 10K penalty was ONE CHOICE or trial and 100+K in lawyers fees was ANOTHER...so I made my choice.
Case that DEA had to prove was CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - and in case they would find anything that fit that description - I could be found guilty....
You keep talking about crime and DRUG DEALING - to purposely confuse people...
I have NEVER BEEN CHARGED with drug dealing....as that would be IMPOSSIBLE considering I NEVER DID ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT (contrary to you and members of your family...).

You were never in court as you invited feds to your house repeatedly...
Obviously you had nothing to say - so they keep coming back to you and listen to your silence ::)
Problem is WHAT you were saying - which you continue to post here (and you can read: YOU KNOWING THAT I AM GUILTY OF SOMETHING?)

So - here it is: WHAT AM I GUILTY OF SHAWN?

There are few hours before the show - let it be known...So maybe I can talk about it?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2006, 10:16:14 AM »
Yeah innocent people dont pay any money when I last checked ... Shawn is Owning Milos... hahahah

Jae - get some sun and get out of the basement.
Don't you have a challenge with the girl on your agenda big boy?

Many innocent people do have a choices to make...
I am innocent of DRUG DEALING - which I have proven...

I am not innocent of CONSPIRACY TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE...and that's my guilt - which I chose to admit...as DEA had A SINGLE EMAIL that could be interpreted by the jury that I possibly wanted to poses something for my upcoming contest...THAT IS IT!
I was guilty for THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOMETHING....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2006, 10:26:43 AM »
I have no horse in this race - but - to the radio show hosts, I ask that you please let Milos speak his mind tonight on this topic.

Shawn has accused Milos of many things on the boards, repeatedly.  if suddenly Milos was censored on the show - after King, Ray, Chic, and other have been allowed to vent, it would really be a terrible sign of bias.  

I'm sure you guys won't... but I really want to hear Milos' side after all this time, as many do, and i really hope he's given the time to speak on it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2006, 10:39:31 AM »
I took out all my Milos comments cause I know you read them already, there is nothing for me to point out,  i dont even want to sit here and correspond with a KNOWN dabbler in drugs.
L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2006, 10:40:16 AM »
Well to all reading,

I may not be a Pro bodybuilder but one thing I am is a Bachlor's of Science in Administration of Justice at Rutgers University. And I graduated TOP of the class with 3.8 GPA.... I will bet $$$$ on it, with any fool...I will meet you in the department's office and show you my name..hahahahah

Now with that being said,I tell you what I see really went on.

The fact that he plea bargined to get a Year Probation and 10,000 fine means a whole host of things, one of them is that he was facing some conspiracy charges at the very least, if he went to court and lost he would be facing 10 yrs Max, would of got out in 4 to 6 on good behavior. You dont get brought up on charges if you are completely innocent. That is just plain ignorant to think that if your not indicted or or found guilty then you didnt do anything wrong. Now ,Because he did accept the terms of the Plea, then that is a telltale sign that his lawyer went to Milos and was like ...TAKE THE PLEA TAKE THE F*CKIN PLEA YOU IDIOT... Either way I dont know the ins and out of the case but taking the plea is like saying your guilty with money. Milos you need to just keep saying that you were not guilty of anything and thats that..all this I accepted the plea tells educated people like myself that you are a drug dealing POS.  

What a genius?
Taking a plea in many cases means - taking a plea - as OTHER OPTION is worse choice...
As I will explain today on the show:
I was investigated by the Federal government...
They searched my house, subpoenaed hundreds of people and did their usual work - with hope to find me guilty of some wrong doing...
As some "little bird ::)" told them that I am indeed a dealer and not just any kind of dealer but - worst kind of dealer - they thought they had big fish and "the kingpin"...

Soon they realized they had NOTHING...as there is NOTHING in my life that could ever be questioned as far as ANY DEALING is concerned.
However, I am competitive bodybuilder - and they only need to find ONE CONNECTION that would connect me with bodybuilding supplements of the choice...

In the single email I was discussing my possible supplement program with somebody - and THAT EMAIL was the reason I had to agree that indeed I conspire to poses something...
In the court of law - as my case was ONLY - conspiracy to poses....prosecutor would only need to show the jury that I indeed wanted to get something....
In case he does - I could be found guilty....

Years of jail time mentioned are all inflated...I was looking for NO JAIL TIME in any way, shape or form...
What I accepted to do is - make a plea agreement so I don't have to devastate my family financially more than I already did...

Jae - calling someone (me) a "drug dealing POS" - after I have proven that I am not (or do you suggest that DEA just wanted to let me go - after years of investigation and millions of tax-payers money's was spent?) - just tops off all my patience with you.
I gave you numerous chances but as you are indeed POS as a person - I will not correspond with you from now on...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2006, 10:43:24 AM »
I gotta admit - in Milos' shoes, I would have taken the same 10k deal and pled out.  just makes more sense.  There are no saints in this game obviously.   He just caught heat while others avoid it.  I don't think it's any bigger than that.

The beef with Ray - i'd like to hear about it tonight.  If Shawn is a Christian and proud to help the law be enforced, he shoudl have no problem whatsoever with Milos speaking on what really happened.  I'm sure PBBW would allow Shawn to defend himself on another show, should he wish to. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2006, 10:52:27 AM »
I gave you numerous chances but as you are indeed POS as a person - I will not correspond with you from now on...

When your innocent... the goverment doesnt 'make up a case' and people dont take pleas.
Yeah thats right, tell people that the DEA sits and sees who they can conjure charges against then bluffs to them so that they pay they Plea. You are innocent, but not in the court of public opinion.

What school did you go for your law studies Milos... thanks come again...
L

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2006, 10:53:57 AM »
I gotta admit - in Milos' shoes, I would have taken the same 10k deal and pled out.  just makes more sense.  There are no saints in this game obviously.   He just caught heat while others avoid it.  I don't think it's any bigger than that.

The beef with Ray - i'd like to hear about it tonight.  If Shawn is a Christian and proud to help the law be enforced, he shoudl have no problem whatsoever with Milos speaking on what really happened.  I'm sure PBBW would allow Shawn to defend himself on another show, should he wish to. 

I have no beef with Ray...he continuously implicates me in something.

I hope that everyone here knows by now that Shawn suggests that I am (was?) a dealer.
Well, if he doesn't hold back here on public board and suggests that he knows SOMETHING ABOUT ME that would make me guilty - what do you think he could have told DEA agents several times in his house?

To make everything more clear: SHAWN - as I will be on the radio in just few hours - why don't you confront me and say EXACTLY WHAT AM I GUILTY OF?
It is obvious that you feel that you know my guilt - so I am giving you my blessing to post here for everyone to see:
WHAT IS MY GUILT THAT YOU ARE SO SURE ABOUT?

That way maybe - I can address it on the show...as I don't think I would soon have a chance to go on the show again...and I would certainly love to answer all my charges...
I have many "enemies" here that would LOVE TO SEE ME down - and I am giving you the opportunity to expose everything you know...

I said numerous times even here on board - I stand behind EVERYTHING THAT I DO...so I should have no problem (in my mind) defending myself...
Hit me with your best shot...(if you can actually swing?). Hot air is only that...hot air (and you are full of that...as we all know).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2006, 10:58:10 AM »
Sad but True.

Holy Crap... monster statement here!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »
im sure every gym around has some guy selling steriods ( not saying milos was ) y would you switch gyms becuz of it..... who cares.. ???
pump'em dump'em

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2006, 11:49:52 AM »
and where did shawn ray get his steriods? Where they sent to him by god.. ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2006, 02:33:31 PM »
I thought IFBB rules stated if any competitor brings discredit to the IFBB they would be banned,lucky Milos name isn't Lee.Would not let my children train around drug gyms.I know it is hard that in itself is Very Sad.so much for IFBB Rules.again. ::)

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2006, 03:26:26 PM »
Sad but True.
what shit are you talking shawn.......you are by far my favourite bodybuilder of all time.but you are now saying using or selling steroids is such a bad thing....do you forget how you used steroids to help build you physique and make money?
does this make you a horible person?

bigragu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2006, 03:51:03 PM »
Let's get one thing straight right here and now - just because the law says something is legal, doesn't necessarily make it right...case in point - there have been way more deaths caused by "legal" medicine ( which can be bought at any local supermarket ) than deaths caused by anabolics. Shoot an overdose of aspirin can kill someone! And just because the law states that something is illegal, doesn't necessarily mean that decision is right as well - case in point prohibition. As also mentioned in previous posts before - in every single professional sport today - EVERY ATHELETE - used, or has used anabolics - even the horses in the Kentucky Derby....You sit on your couches and drink your beer and root for your celebrated athelete in NFL Superbowls, NBA Finals, Baseballs World Series, Soccer's World Cup...etc...yet every single one of those athelets have been exposed to the "illegal" drugs you so vehemently seem to detest...So all of you self righteous, ignorant individuals who are so easy to point the finger at others, be careful to realize that every time you point the finger of judgement at someone - there are at least THREE pointing back at you!

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2006, 05:16:41 AM »
Replay of Mondays show is now available at ProBodybuildingWeekly.com -- The show included a conversation with Milos and a chat with former Muscle & Fitness editor-in-chief Vince Scalisi.  The broadcast also featured the release of statements issued by Vince Taylor & Wayne DeMilia.