Author Topic: need to reset  (Read 1348 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
need to reset
« on: July 17, 2014, 10:08:53 AM »
 Been running pretty high doses for the last 14-18 months. Usually no lower than 600 test, deca or Npp in there pretty high close to a gram and masteron to control bloat give some extra polish. Well I've stalled out I'm lethargic all the time I'm ready for a good break. I don't want to push doses higher it's a waste of money plus I really don't think I'm going to grow anymore.

I want to cold turkey for a about 4-8 weeks or however long I can make it before really looking like shit.

My weight hasn't even really gone up over this time period it's almost a waste of drugs. I think once I reset I will be able to maintain at a much lower dose.

Only problem I don't want to do it right now half way through summer. Ill stick it out until September and then go forth with my plan.

Anyone else do something like this.come to this conclusion.

Core

• Getbig III
Re: need to reset
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »
I've had this before too you feel like just quitting training as well I bet right? I'd lower your doses down to 500mg total until you're ready to stop. Trust me going cold turkey you will lose it all in 8 weeks or so, and you won't want to train either without any gear in you so you go downhill even quicker. Just go on 500mg test, or 250mg test/250mg masteron, something like that.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »
I've had this before too you feel like just quitting training as well I bet right? I'd lower your doses down to 500mg total until you're ready to stop. Trust me going cold turkey you will lose it all in 8 weeks or so, and you won't want to train either without any gear in you so you go downhill even quicker. Just go on 500mg test, or 250mg test/250mg masteron, something like that.

Ya my training has been terrible I make it in 5 days a week but the intensity just isn't there. My neck hurts my elbows just need a break. Ill start tapering things down. Just sucks getting smaller. Wish I had some gh to throw In there for a month or two while I come down.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:43:10 PM »
After using those doses, i'd cruise.  Once i'm clean for 8 weeks i look and feel a lot different, in a bad way.

Nothing wrong with cruising on 200mg Test a week for a while to get your body to reset.

8)

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
Been running pretty high doses for the last 14-18 months. Usually no lower than 600 test, deca or Npp in there pretty high close to a gram and masteron to control bloat give some extra polish. Well I've stalled out I'm lethargic all the time I'm ready for a good break. I don't want to push doses higher it's a waste of money plus I really don't think I'm going to grow anymore.

I want to cold turkey for a about 4-8 weeks or however long I can make it before really looking like shit.

My weight hasn't even really gone up over this time period it's almost a waste of drugs. I think once I reset I will be able to maintain at a much lower dose.

Only problem I don't want to do it right now half way through summer. Ill stick it out until September and then go forth with my plan.

Anyone else do something like this.come to this conclusion.

So spiro, something like androgen receptor burnout or body adaptation to AAS is possible? Or You have only mental/health reasons to go down with doses?

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 05:28:00 AM »
The problem with aas is your body grows accustomed to the dose. Unless there are inadequacies in your training/diet that you can address, you will be best served by following through with your plan to ease off for a bit.

Or you could titrate the dose up, but for recreational purposes going in excess of 2 grams doesn't seem worth it.