Author Topic: Obama is clearly pussing out (Malaysian Airlines flight)  (Read 15852 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Obama is clearly pussing out (Malaysian Airlines flight)
« on: July 17, 2014, 03:13:58 PM »
It is so obvious separatists in Ukraine/Russian "volunteers" shot down the Malaysian Airlines flight. It is known that Russia recently gave separatists SAM with the capability to reach 15000m with a 45k range. Earlier there were news stories on Russian media re separatists shooting Ukrainian military airplane that were removed when it was learned it was a civilian airline.

Now Obama has called it a "terrible tragedy" after talking to Putin. I would be embarrassed if I was American. You are being walked on by Putin and laughed at. What a coward, he would have waved the Russians through in 1962 saying they were taking a vacation in Cuba.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Obama is clearly pussing out
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »
It is so obvious separatists in Ukraine/Russian "volunteers" shot down the Malaysian Airlines flight. It is known that Russia recently gave separatists SAM with the capability to reach 15000m with a 45k range. Earlier there were news stories on Russian media re separatists shooting Ukrainian military airplane that were removed when it was learned it was a civilian airline.

Now Obama has called it a "terrible tragedy" after talking to Putin. I would be embarrassed if I was American. You are being walked on by Putin and laughed at. What a coward, he would have waved the Russians through in 1962 saying they were taking a vacation in Cuba.

Why should Obama or the USA do anything about it?

What business is that of ours?

Besides, what money is there to gain for the US getting involved with this? If it's the middle east, at least we know that we can establish military bases strategically surrounding large oil reserves that we can then negotiate deals for.

If Russian and the Ukraine go at it civil war style, why should we risk nuclear war with Putin? What would the US gain out of it?

I stand on the fence, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

I think the USA should stay out of matters around the world that does not concern them or the safety of their citizens. If we do get involved in stopping terrorism across the Ukraine and Russia, we also need to get into:

Africa and stop the 40,000+ deaths that are occurring every month within the Congo.
North Korea and disarm their Nukes
China to stop the child slave labor and communist regime still present in certain regions
Iran and have them disarm today, not in however long they desire
Detroit

"1"

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 03:21:58 PM »

::)

KILL YOURSELF

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »

Idiot.

Lets all have WW3.  200 plus dead or 20 million.

Russia needs to back away from the separatists very quickly but that's all that will happen and should happen.  They might hit the separatists hard but Obama doesn't want a war with Russia and he also knows that the Russian people won't back down from a fight. Their mindset is not the same as ours, they will go for it and fcuk the consequences.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 03:23:47 PM »
Bring back Ronnie Raygun! (the equivalent)

Maybe Marty Champions could take over

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 03:27:46 PM »
Idiot.

Russia needs to back away from the separatists very quickly but that's all that will happen and should happen.  They might hit the separatists hard but Obama doesn't want a war with Russia and he also knows that the Russian people won't back down from a fight. Their mindset is not the same as ours, they will go for it and fcuk the consequences.

They backed down from Kennedy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 03:31:02 PM »
::)

KILL YOURSELF

Quiet Benny (aka lurker). You support terrorism the same way your boy Obama does

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
They backed down from Kennedy.

That is a total non sequitur.

And even if was not, who wants to live through a true Cold War? Paranoia, money diverted to arms instead of causes that benefit real people, and infinitely less global opportunity.  

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 03:34:36 PM »
Idiot.

OK this quote is for first three replies, however this one is the most retarded and completely missed my point.

If it was a deliberate act as a result of Russian actions (encouraging revolt and supplying the weapons used) is it not a complete negation of responsibilities for the US president to call it a tragedy? The Netherlands are a NATO country and the flight left from Amsterdam with Dutch passengers.

If unsure, say we await conclusive determination. If it is Russian involvement, direct or indirect, condemn it, justify recent sanctions and use it as leverage to force Russia out of Ukraine (who the fuck can support shooting down an Asian airline... you know, near China, Russia's friend). You can back Putin into an apology but Obama missed a trick.

Next time you reply use your head.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 03:36:44 PM »
how is it known that the separatists were given SAM by Russia? also how would it help their cause shooting this plane down?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 03:38:42 PM »
how is it known that the separatists were given SAM by Russia? also how would it help their cause shooting this plane down?

It is known they got these SAMS, buk or something, can't recall name, recently. Prior to this they had lesser SAMS like shoulder mounted things. They had no clue it was Malaysian airlines hence the initial boasting about shooting a Ukrainian military craft being removed from Russian media.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2014, 03:39:00 PM »
OK this quote is for first three replies, however this one is the most retarded and completely missed my point.

If it was a deliberate act as a result of Russian actions (encouraging revolt and supplying the weapons used) is it not a complete negation of responsibilities for the US president to call it a tragedy? The Netherlands are a NATO country and the flight left from Amsterdam with Dutch passengers.

If unsure, say we await conclusive determination. If it is Russian involvement, direct or indirect, condemn it, justify recent sanctions and use it as leverage to force Russia out of Ukraine (who the fuck can support shooting down an Asian airline... you know, near China, Russia's friend). You can back Putin into an apology but Obama missed a trick.

Next time you reply use your head.

You have zero understanding of the Russian mindset.

It is clearly indirect involvement and the Russians will probably (hopefully) back off.  But to suggest Obama should wade in and escalate is risible.

I'd say use your own head but that probably won't solve your failure to grasp what is important.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2014, 03:40:02 PM »

It is a giant fuck up for Russia.  They may well back away now. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2014, 03:40:58 PM »

Yes. Let's start a war with Russia over a downed flight before facts are in. Fuck me. Shrewd.    ::)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 03:42:46 PM »
You have zero understanding of the Russian mindset.

It is clearly indirect involvement and the Russians will probably (hopefully) back off.  But to suggest Obama should wade in and escalate is risible.

I'd say use your own head but that probably won't solve your failure to grasp what is important.

I said it was indirect involvement but stopping that indirect involvement strips separatists of any real force.

As for Obama, did Bush call 9/11 a tragedy and absolve anyone of blame? He should have held his cards or played his hand, instead he has backed off before knowing or backed off knowing, which would be worse.

Please, tell me of the Russian mindset, I would love to hear your tales Mr Philby.

PS for those saying I advocate war, read my posts you dumb fucks.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 03:46:17 PM »
president plamer wouldn't have stood for this

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 03:49:25 PM »
I believe there were 21 Americans on board. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »
Do really believe Obama makes these decisions? He is a front man for the Globalists. He does what he's told. Russia WILL expand and eventually there will be a modern version of U.S.S.R. Russia can fuck alot of countries up because of the gas pipelines. They'll be at Russia's beckoning. U.S.A is intentionally being crashed. There will be a North American Union consisting of USA, Mexico, and Canada perhaps some other territories may join. They want more power in less hands. There will eventually be one world government. But there will be World War III before all this happens and hundreds of millions will die. But that is what they want. The population to be around 500 million. We currently sit at over 7 billion people. There soft killing and dumbing people down through the GMO food, water and medications. People are being intentionally distracted through entertainment, sports and other shit that ultimately means nothing. The U.S. is hit so hard because we are the strongest country. Also, they love to divide and conquer through race, gender, sexuality and of course religion. Then there's the coming police state. Look around at your police departments in the U.S. Look at the new equipment they've acquired from the federal government. Look how the violence has increased and once taboo things are now mainstream. We're seeing more pedophilia both ways. Once the dollar crashes and it will sooner than later, they'll have to declare martial law. There will be another false flag of some type a very large one. It could be a massive attack that takes out all the computers for a time, nuke on U.S. soil, A natural disaster or space related disaster. And lets not forget what's going on on our boarders right now and how that will affect crime, taxes, and unknowns. Anyway, Obama was chosen to be president. He wasn't voted in.  Your vote on that level means nothing. More to come.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 03:53:29 PM »
I said it was indirect involvement but stopping that indirect involvement strips separatists of any real force.

As for Obama, did Bush call 9/11 a tragedy and absolve anyone of blame? He should have held his cards or played his hand, instead he has backed off before knowing or backed off knowing, which would be worse.

Please, tell me of the Russian mindset, I would love to hear your tales Mr Philby.

PS for those saying I advocate war, read my posts you dumb fucks.

Apples and Oranges....

Bush took advantage of the 911 attacks to get into Iraq in order to have a strategic positioning of our military for the goal of attaining oil.

Iraq had shit all to do with the 911 attacks.

Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction.

Bush was told what to do (By smarter individuals like Cheney) and he did it.

This is a more delicate issue involving Russia. Putin is a fucking animal and a professional criminal (as a former or, better said, present KGB member). Obama, as well as any other other US president needs to be very careful with Russia.

Could the USA beat Russia in an all out war (if it ever came to that)? Sure. Would it present a massive amount of casualties? Yes.

It's Russia's nukes that Obama and the rest of the world fears.

They don't have an airforce, navy or significant soldiers on the ground to even touch the USA, but they do have those darn nukes.

All this aside, Putin has always had a way when addressing Obama, a way that I think he would have towards just about any US president.

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2014, 03:56:21 PM »
Do really believe Obama makes these decisions? He is a front man for the Globalists. He does what he's told. Russia WILL expand and eventually there will be a modern version of U.S.S.R. Russia can fuck alot of countries up because of the gas pipelines. They'll be at Russia's beckoning. U.S.A is intentionally being crashed. There will be a North American Union consisting of USA, Mexico, and Canada perhaps some other territories may join. They want more power in less hands. There will eventually be one world government. But there will be World War III before all this happens and hundreds of millions will die. But that is what they want. The population to be around 500 million. We currently sit at over 7 billion people. There soft killing and dumbing people down through the GMO food, water and medications. People are being intentionally distracted through entertainment, sports and other shit that ultimately means nothing. The U.S. is hit so hard because we are the strongest country. Also, they love to divide and conquer through race, gender, sexuality and of course religion. Then there's the coming police state. Look around at your police departments in the U.S. Look at the new equipment they've acquired from the federal government. Look how the violence has increased and once taboo things are now mainstream. We're seeing more pedophilia both ways. Once the dollar crashes and it will sooner than later, they'll have to declare martial law. There will be another false flag of some type a very large one. It could be a massive attack that takes out all the computers for a time, nuke on U.S. soil, A natural disaster or space related disaster. And lets not forget what's going on on our boarders right now and how that will affect crime, taxes, and unknowns. Anyway, Obama was chosen to be president. He wasn't voted in.  Your vote on that level means nothing. More to come.
10% FACT!
89% Internet conspiracy/paranoia
1% Proprietary Wiggs' Hebrew Bible

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2014, 04:00:06 PM »
Apples and Oranges....

Bush took advantage of the 911 attacks to get into Iraq in order to have a strategic positioning of our military for the goal of attaining oil.

This is a more delicate issue involving Russia. Putin is a fucking animal and a professional criminal (as a former or, better said, present KGB member). Obama, as well as any other other US president needs to be very careful with Russia.

Could the USA beat Russia in an all out war (if it ever came to that)? Sure. Would it present a massive amount of casualties? Yes.

They don't have an airforce, navy or significant soldiers on the ground to even touch the USA, but they do have those darn nukes.

All this aside, Putin has always had a way when addressing Obama, a way that I think he would have towards just about any US president.

"1"

I regretted the Bush analogy soon as I typed it but my point was it is good to have someone who calls a spade a spade. Bush called a spade a club and invaded the club.

War with China or Russia is off the table for all parties, USA>Russia>China in military terms, but one nuke is enough to start chaos. That said, USA has been using sanctions against Russia which the EU can try but not enforce (we depend on Russian gas). USA disapproves of Russia's actions and here is the embodiment of their actions - separatists (ie yahoos) armed with military hardware accidentally blowing up a civilian airline. Nothing tragic, it was a direct result of Russia arming unaccountable rebels.

Sad thing is, the truth of what happened might never come out. Ukraine will blame Russia and say they found proof, Russia will blame Ukraine and say Ukraine investigation was biased.

PS Wiggs please use paragraphs.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 04:04:27 PM »
Apples and Oranges....

"1"
Nicely put. In a country defined by shakedowns, Putin is King.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 04:07:53 PM »
Apples and Oranges....

"1"
Excellent post, especially surmising the tactical situatio. Russias military couldnt hold a candle to ours and they know it, however, that makes it that much easier for them to decide to use the nukes at will.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 04:08:06 PM »
I regretted the Bush analogy soon as I typed it but my point was it is good to have someone who calls a spade a spade. Bush called a spade a club and invaded the club.

War with China or Russia is off the table for all parties, USA>Russia>China in military terms, but one nuke is enough to start chaos. That said, USA has been using sanctions against Russia which the EU can try but not enforce (we depend on Russian gas). USA disapproves of Russia's actions and here is the embodiment of their actions - separatists (ie yahoos) armed with military hardware accidentally blowing up a civilian airline. Nothing tragic, it was a direct result of Russia arming unaccountable rebels.

Sad thing is, the truth of what happened might never come out. Ukraine will blame Russia and say they found proof, Russia will blame Ukraine and say Ukraine investigation was biased.

PS Wiggs please use paragraphs.

Granted, do I think that Obama should have a little more testicular fortitude and actually command respect across the world? Absolutely.

Do I think that he is confused and doesn't have a true foreign policy, which in turn makes us look foolish in our stance as a global power? Yes.

Do I think there is a perfect answer in how to properly deal with Russia? No. Putin is a bad mothefucker and I think that while we can beat the shit out of them in all out war, it won't be before a few of his nukes erase a few major US cities/states.

Russia is just too complicated. I think we would have more success in dealing with both Iran and North Korea, than we would towards Russia.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2014, 04:08:12 PM »
10% FACT!
89% Internet conspiracy/paranoia
1% Proprietary Wiggs' Hebrew Bible

I don't expect you to "get it" you blithering idiot. So sling some poo or whatever it is you do.