Author Topic: Nolvadex for hardening in women? Dosage?  (Read 1989 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Nolvadex for hardening in women? Dosage?
« on: July 17, 2014, 08:08:29 PM »
Fitness chick that works out with my wife is asking me about using Nolva for hardening up/controlling estro to help her with fat loss. She already uses betas/thryoids, and someone else gave her Nolva and recommended it to help her.

I have no idea what does a woman should take or how this would work out. Any ideas?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Nolvadex for hardening in women? Dosage?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 08:57:22 PM »
Fitness chick that works out with my wife is asking me about using Nolva for hardening up/controlling estro to help her with fat loss. She already uses betas/thryoids, and someone else gave her Nolva and recommended it to help her.

I have no idea what does a woman should take or how this would work out. Any ideas?

well... depends on what her goal is.

if she's a bodybuilder and either doesn't care about her boobs shrinking, or has implants, then 20mg/day in 2 doses will be ok.

just to give you some perspective..

I know a lady who had bbbbbbig boobs.. like watermelons.. or footballs, at least. she finds out she has the breast cancer gene (her mom and aunt died of it, and her sister had it), so as a preventive measure, dr's put her on nolvadex at 10mg/day... within 2-3 months, her watermelon boobs shrank down to about MAYBE grapefuits.... at just 10mg/day. (she was pre-menopausal, if she were post, she would've been using arimidex)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 02:25:10 AM »
Her boobs are probably small B's/big A's right now and shes planning on getting them done when she gets to her leanness goal. Shes been having a hard time dropping BF and shes wondering if its from the increased estro from her birth control.

Shes trying to get to around 8-10%, she wants the offseason figure/bikini fitness chick look.

Currently taking 50mcg T3 and 40mg Var/daily. Dropped the clen/ECA as she didnt like the sides and didnt feel they were really making a huge difference anyway.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 10:59:54 AM »
Her boobs are probably small B's/big A's right now and shes planning on getting them done when she gets to her leanness goal. Shes been having a hard time dropping BF and shes wondering if its from the increased estro from her birth control.

Shes trying to get to around 8-10%, she wants the offseason figure/bikini fitness chick look.

Currently taking 50mcg T3 and 40mg Var/daily. Dropped the clen/ECA as she didnt like the sides and didnt feel they were really making a huge difference anyway.

tell that broad to nut up and suffer through the clen and eca! lol.. seriously, I'd consider that long before giving a woman t3... especially at 50mcg.

her thyroid is gonna be a lil fucked for a while, depending on how long she's been on it.

she's gotta keep on with the clen/eca #1, and #2, have her run the nolva at 10mg/day to start. some women get nauseous on it.. then bump to 20mg. shouldn't have to go over 20.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 11:40:50 AM »
tell that broad to nut up and suffer through the clen and eca! lol.. seriously, I'd consider that long before giving a woman t3... especially at 50mcg.

her thyroid is gonna be a lil fucked for a while, depending on how long she's been on it.

she's gotta keep on with the clen/eca #1, and #2, have her run the nolva at 10mg/day to start. some women get nauseous on it.. then bump to 20mg. shouldn't have to go over 20.

She has horrible sides from stims. And she's actually run T3 once before. I ran 100mcg pharm t3 for 6 months, and I after doing bloodwork before coming off/after coming off, I was only low for like 3 weeks tops. I think the rebound is highly exaggerated myself.

10mg is what I told her last night, so she started this morning. We'll see what happens, she already txtd me saying she's been pissing like a racehorse.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »
She has horrible sides from stims. And she's actually run T3 once before. I ran 100mcg pharm t3 for 6 months, and I after doing bloodwork before coming off/after coming off, I was only low for like 3 weeks tops. I think the rebound is highly exaggerated myself.

10mg is what I told her last night, so she started this morning. We'll see what happens, she already txtd me saying she's been pissing like a racehorse.

has she tried yohimbine hcl?

surprisingly, I had good results with DHEA in women as well.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 02:01:30 PM »
has she tried yohimbine hcl?

surprisingly, I had good results with DHEA in women as well.
Havent. O used yohimbine a long time ago with my eca but wasnt really sure why I used it, saw someone recommend it. Lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 02:16:06 PM »
Havent. O used yohimbine a long time ago with my eca but wasnt really sure why I used it, saw someone recommend it. Lol.

it works much better in women than it does in men.. especially in the thighs.