Author Topic: A pre training list to read  (Read 662 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
A pre training list to read
« on: July 18, 2014, 01:30:58 AM »
I finally got talking a bit to the gym psycho yesterday , now this guys fairly big 6 feet or so about 230lbs. He lifts bloody good weight and in between sets walks round growling to psyche himself up, froths at the mouth and all sorts and ive heard hes a very nasty streetfighter. Anyway I asked him his ssecret as we were sharing the powerrack, he stand militarying more than I squat!!! He says he had a bad childhood and all sorts of shit so he s got all the key moments written down which he reads before entering the gym then is ready to explode.

Interesting training aid.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: A pre training list to read
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 01:42:02 AM »

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 01:56:13 AM »
I think about the lyrics to Sexual Healing before I lift:

Ooh baby, I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 05:40:15 AM »
Interesting! I tried summoning my anger, but I can't focus it. I just get irritated and snappy at everyone and everything. And if a rep or set is not to my liking, I'm close to smashing anything in sight.
What does work for me is being happy, doing a happy dance/butt jiggle and perhaps stealig a kissy from Phreak between sets. If the training still didn't go as I wanted, I at least had a pleasant training.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 06:27:11 AM »
Darren a simple 30 second gaze in the mirror contemplating the less than stellar hand you were dealt for facial genetics should summon up all the rage you ever need my friend.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 06:27:35 AM »
I tried deadlifting while screaming "Lenny mclean POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR" but it didn't help.