Author Topic: Romney v Obama debate - LMFAO x 1,000,000 how wrong O-twink was  (Read 11681 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Romney v Obama debate - LMFAO x 1,000,000 how wrong O-twink was
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 08:19:06 AM »
Bump for the libfags who voted for Otwink

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:25:55 AM »
What difference does it make?

The GOP served up a turd and we got OB for the next 4 years.

thanks Repubs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:28:52 AM »

thanks Repubs.

Relative to Obama - Romney was not a turd. 

Romney was 10000% CORRECT on this and other issues and look what we got because of the low info idiot voter in this country? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 08:39:23 AM »

Romney was 10000% CORRECT on this and other issues and look what we got because of the low info idiot voter in this country? 

Relative to getting elected Romeny was a landsliding shit pile.

If voters are so low info, then the GOP are idiots.   They painted themselves in a corner and fragmented.  OB should have been a 1 termer, but they dropped the ball and whiners continue to cry over thing that don't mean DICK.  Like your youtube vid. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 08:45:41 AM »

Yet you could do nothing to convince your fellow voters of this at the time.

Hence Romney lost.

So why not just shut the fuck up now and practice opening bottles of water? Because quite obviously, your efforts here are wasted... I think on the  bottle opening you have room for improvement but politically, you are pissing in the wind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 09:00:04 AM »

thanks Repubs.

I still don't get how you or anyone would say the repubs served up a turd. It just shows naive "voters" chose personality over substance. If voters would actually start thinking and doing a little research before voting the choose the better candidate. Voting for someone based solely based on race, personality or otherwise is rediculous. Vote on the issues not the bullshit. This would have bee a totally different turn out if based on the issues.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 09:02:31 AM »

Hence Romney lost.

So why not just shut the fuck up now and practice opening bottles of water? Because quite obviously, your efforts here are wasted... I think on the  bottle opening you have room for improvement but politically, you are pissing in the wind.

LOL!!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 09:13:52 AM »

Hence Romney lost.

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2014, 09:18:40 AM »
I still don't get how you or anyone would say the repubs served up a turd. It just shows naive "voters" chose personality over substance. If voters would actually start thinking and doing a little research before voting the choose the better candidate. Voting for someone based solely based on race, personality or otherwise is rediculous. Vote on the issues not the bullshit. This would have bee a totally different turn out if based on the issues.

I agree, when you say:  "It just shows naive "voters" chose personality over substance."  

And it doesn't take a genius to see that does it?

And I don't think the GOP think tank needed to be geniuses to see that either don't you think?

Yet they served up a corporate big wig with the personality and charisma of a turd.  He may have been far more capable, smarter, better etc., and i would tend to agree, to a point, but he wasn't electable over someone who should have lost by a landslide.  Which speaks volumes of the TURD Romney was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2014, 09:26:27 AM »

Hence Romney lost.

I cant help it if people were more taken w abortion gay marriage and birth control and getting free shit.  That's on them no me. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 09:28:26 AM »
I agree, when you say:  "It just shows naive "voters" chose personality over substance."  

And it doesn't take a genius to see that does it?

And I don't think the GOP think tank needed to be geniuses to see that either don't you think?

Yet they served up a corporate big wig with the personality and charisma of a turd.  He may have been far more capable, smarter, better etc., and i would tend to agree, to a point, but he wasn't electable over someone who should have lost by a landslide.  Which speaks volumes of the TURD Romney was.

No matter who the repubs put up its the same idiotic shit from liberal morons.   Focused on flimsy bs and nothing whatsoever of substance

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 09:35:31 AM »
Again - not one of you leftist clowns dares refutes the clip itself.  B/C you cant and wont bring yourselves to admit what idiots your worship and vote for 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2014, 09:38:59 AM »

No matter who the repubs put up its the same idiotic shit from liberal morons.   Focused on flimsy bs and nothing whatsoever of substance

Morons will be morons.  so what?   That hasn't changed since the start of time.  The farther side of each end will always vote there side no matter what.

It's swing voters who decided it and that TURD didn't swing any.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2014, 09:42:19 AM »
Morons will be morons.  so what?   That hasn't changed since the start of time.  The farther side of each end will always vote there side no matter what.

It's swing voters who decided it and that TURD didn't swing any.

Romney was not my first choice , not even close - but after 4 years of proven failures , lies, scandal corruption etc from Obama, even a random plumber or roofer from the yellow pages would have been worth taking a chance on. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 09:49:49 AM »
Romney was not my first choice , not even close - but after 4 years of proven failures , lies, scandal corruption etc from Obama, even a random plumber or roofer from the yellow pages would have been worth taking a chance on.  

Evidently most didn't think Romney was a good bet.  

And you can blame the fragmentation of the GOP, the constant hate, crying, whining etc. over OB for it.

And OB's political think tank was smart enough to exploit it, yet the right, still even now, WON'T QUIT IT CRYING.    you guys are like a pack if annoying bitches who won't shut up about OB and instead start doing something productive.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Evidently most didn't think Romney was a good bet.  

And you can blame the fragmentation of the GOP, the constant hate, crying, whining etc. over OB for it.

And OB's political think tank was smart enough to exploit it, yet the right, still even now, WON'T QUIT IT CRYING.    you guys are like a pack if annoying bitches who won't shut up about OB and instead start doing something productive.

So long as Reid and Obama are holding office there is nothing productive that can be accomplished. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 10:19:48 AM »
So long as Reid and Obama are holding office there is nothing productive that can be accomplished. 

So long as the right whines like bitches the dems will stay in power.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 10:19:52 AM »

actually, romney was a turd next to obama in terms of GETTING ELECTED.

I could go into how romney would have been that much better of a president, but he was the worst kind of liberal - the kind that puts an (R) next to his name.  People chose obama (twice) by wide margins, KNOWING he was the most liberal member of the senate.  

With Romney, let's be honest, they never knew what they were getting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 10:21:37 AM »
So long as the right whines like bitches the dems will stay in power.

Not for much longer.  GOP on track to get back the Senate in Nov and hold the house of reps.  Then the fun will start up and Obama will be even more hobbled

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 10:28:11 AM »

Yeah, you were the head cheerleader for Trump.  Then Bachmann.  Then Newt.  Then Cain.   Romney was no means a turd compared to the ones you were rooting for in the beginning.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »
Not for much longer.  GOP on track to get back the Senate in Nov and hold the house of reps.  Then the fun will start up and Obama will be even more hobbled

I  hope so.  Maybe then they can make good on their promises and get something done.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 04:13:58 PM »

I cant help it if people were more taken w abortion gay marriage and birth control and getting free shit.  That's on them no me. 

Yeah that was the only reasons Romney lost.

To many married gay men on free birth control.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 08:25:40 AM »

Hence Romney lost.

So why not just shut the fuck up now and practice opening bottles of water? Because quite obviously, your efforts here are wasted... I think on the  bottle opening you have room for improvement but politically, you are pissing in the wind.

Wouldn't have to convince anyone if Obama wasn't black. Not racist but the absolute truth. They saw skin and free shit that wasn't really free. Ask Vince why he voted for him, he can't give a viable answer.