Author Topic: Romney v Obama debate - LMFAO x 1,000,000 how wrong O-twink was  (Read 11687 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Romney v Obama debate - LMFAO x 1,000,000 how wrong O-twink was
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2014, 12:07:31 PM »
Sorry Coach, that's just a dumb statement.

So now you think OB winning was massive a CT?

Its not about who could or could not do the job.  Its about who did what it took to get the job.  Romney=FAIL

uummmmm   no - Obama admitted he was not ready for the job

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2014, 12:09:12 PM »

Coach you can't argue with results.  He got elected to highest office twice.  The second time, after fucking up as bad as you say....and if that's the case, by getting elected again, even against such as "good  capable" candidate as you all seem to say Romney was, Makes OB fucking brilliant and capable. Or it just makes you and the GOP the biggest bunch of inept buffoons ever to walk the earth.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2014, 12:12:14 PM »
Wouldn't have to convince anyone if Obama wasn't black. Not racist but the absolute truth. They saw skin and free shit that wasn't really free. Ask Vince why he voted for him, he can't give a viable answer.

Off course Vince voted on skin color.

Do you always vote Republican on impulse or do you research? If not, how does it make you any different?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2014, 12:16:46 PM »
Coach you can't argue with results.  He got elected to highest office twice.  The second time, after fucking up as bad as you say....and if that's the case, by getting elected again, even against such as "good  capable" candidate as you all seem to say Romney was, Makes OB fucking brilliant and capable. Or it just makes you and the GOP the biggest bunch of inept buffoons ever to walk the earth.

Charlie Rangle got elected for decades as did Marion Barry and other worthless criminals. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2014, 12:18:24 PM »
Charlie Rangle got elected for decades as did Marion Barry and other worthless criminals. 

I know, worthless, but smarter, more and more savvy then those who ran against them.

Or...  you might conclude that our population now matches that of DC when Marion got elected. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2014, 12:43:19 PM »
Off course Vince voted on skin color.

Do you always vote Republican on impulse or do you research? If not, how does it make you any different?

I research as well as follow certain candidates. I don't vote based on color, race or gender. I try to vote for the best candidate. Liberals/Dems vote on emotion not on the facts of an issue. If Killary becomes President, it be solely because she's a women. Nothing else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2014, 12:45:05 PM »
I know, worthless, but smarter, more and more savvy then those who ran against them.

Or...  you might conclude that our population now matches that of DC when Marion got elected. 

In many distrcts - it is so gerrymandered that winning the primary is harder than the general

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2014, 12:46:36 PM »

They're good politicians but horrible, corrupt public servants.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 12:59:07 PM »
Wouldn't have to convince anyone if Obama wasn't black. Not racist but the absolute truth. They saw skin and free shit that wasn't really free. Ask Vince why he voted for him, he can't give a viable answer.

Some voted for him just because he is black.

But then again some DID NOT vote for him because he was black.

So what is your point?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2014, 01:02:16 PM »
I research as well as follow certain candidates. I don't vote based on color, race or gender. I try to vote for the best candidate. Liberals/Dems vote on emotion not on the facts of an issue. If Killary becomes President, it be solely because she's a women. Nothing else.

So Obama only won because he is black.

And if Hillary wins its only because she is woman.

Does anybody take you seriously IRL Coach?

You seem a little "off" are you the same person in your everyday life as the one you presume to be here?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2014, 01:08:09 PM »

So Obama only won because he is black.

And if Hillary wins its only because she is woman.

Does anybody take you seriously IRL Coach?

You seem a little "off" are you the same person in your everyday life as the one you presume to be here?

the real question is:  when will your party accept ownership of their failures?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2014, 01:12:24 PM »
LMFAO!!!!

One is a war hero

One is a world famous surgeoun

Yes you worship the communist stooge.  You are the kook and the perv

McCain was a war hero too.  And white.  Didn't help him too much.

But don't worry, I am sure you will be cheerleading for the bottom of the barrel again.  It will be amusing to watch.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2014, 01:14:14 PM »

Translation : "I vote how Rush tells me to".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2014, 01:21:35 PM »
McCain was a war hero too.  And white.  Didn't help him too much.

But don't worry, I am sure you will be cheerleading for the bottom of the barrel again.  It will be amusing to watch.

LOL - bottom of the barrel?

Tell me how the gay black homo you worship is better than West or Carson on any level at all? 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2014, 01:49:21 PM »

But you presumably ALWAYS vote Republican?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2014, 01:50:40 PM »
uummmmm   no - Obama admitted he was not ready for the job

We should have listened to him.   :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2014, 02:39:10 PM »
LOL - bottom of the barrel?

Tell me how the gay black homo you worship is better than West or Carson on any level at all? 

Gay?  Are you projecting again? 

Projecting false assumptions onto other people you don't even know
helps you with your BBC obsession?  Is that it?  Life is difficult
enough being a midget and living in the ghetto.  Rather than seeking meds
for the mental instability you have given yourself with your self loathing,
you instead attempt to feel better with projections.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2014, 04:15:35 PM »
But you presumably ALWAYS vote Republican?

Yes, but that has really nothing to do with what we're discussing. We're talking about voting just for the sake of color. Not even Lurker can tell you why he voted for Obama other than the fact he jumped on the "because he's black" bandwagon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2014, 05:06:27 PM »
Yes, but that has really nothing to do with what we're discussing. We're talking about voting just for the sake of color. Not even Lurker can tell you why he voted for Obama other than the fact he jumped on the "because he's black" bandwagon.

Obama won because he won the swing vote both time, there is no arguing that.   If you're saying swing voters will vote any african-american or woman candidate, why dont you call up reince priebus and the RNC, and tell them!   Cain/Palin can WIN WIN WIN the 2016 election!

tough to blame 'libs' when SWING VOTERS are the ones that decide EVERY election.  If you're saying they only voted obama due to color, and would have given it to hilary due to gender - I think you just solved the GOP issue for 2016.   Right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2014, 05:09:30 PM »
47% are gonna vote dem every time.
47% are gonna vote repub every time.

This is undeniable.  You can always count on this.  It's the middle 5-6% that decides every election.  Who they like, if they bother showing up, etc.   It's tough to blame race/gender on them, then not use that strategy yourself.  Swing voters chose a black president in 2008.  So why didn't the repubs nominate a black candidate in 2012?  They were just too fcking stupid to pick Cain.  WHY?  If you are correct that SWING VOTERS only care about skin color/gender, why didn't Cain/Bachmann whoop the shit out of Obama in 2012?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2014, 05:50:30 PM »
47% are gonna vote dem every time.
47% are gonna vote repub every time.

This is undeniable.  You can always count on this.  It's the middle 5-6% that decides every election.  Who they like, if they bother showing up, etc.   It's tough to blame race/gender on them, then not use that strategy yourself.  Swing voters chose a black president in 2008.  So why didn't the repubs nominate a black candidate in 2012?  They were just too fcking stupid to pick Cain.  WHY?  If you are correct that SWING VOTERS only care about skin color/gender, why didn't Cain/Bachmann whoop the shit out of Obama in 2012?

Obama is half black so maybe, according to your theory, the swing voters voted for the white half of Obama.

or

Maybe they couldn't vote for an old man who had a public meltdown on the campaign trail or maybe they were worried he would croak in office and we'd be stuck with Bible Spice as POTUS

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2014, 06:19:15 PM »
HAHAHA the last three posts contain undeniable facts and logic.  And if you try to argue otherwise, you are just an idiot.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2014, 08:17:32 PM »
HAHAHA the last three posts contain undeniable facts and logic.  And if you try to argue otherwise, you are just an idiot.

Hence...Romney was a turd lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2014, 08:28:09 PM »
Hence...Romney was a turd lol

or the simple fact that a majority of voters preferred to keep Obama for a second term than replace him with Romney

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2014, 08:34:49 PM »
or the simple fact that a majority of voters preferred to keep Obama for a second term than replace him with Romney

that is too difficult for many on the right to face.   Cause it means 1) the majority of the nation is actually liberal, and/or 2) Romney really was a horrible candidate, representative of a party that doesn't know if it is RINO or tea party.

So instead of trying to change mindset of a liberal majority, to shift them to conservatism...
So instead of trying to narrow down party platform to a more united set of beliefs (as the pissy liberals have)
So instead of admitting "we have shit luck with RINO canddiates but conservatives do well"...

Instead of these things (which could very much lead to a win), they will probably continue the trend of
1) shitting on libs without telling swing voters why conservatism is actually better
2) Try to please all with "we love amnesty" and "we love locking the border" simultaneously lol
3) Pick another rino and shit all over Cruz