Author Topic: Husband sends wife spreadsheet showing she turned him down for sex 25/28 times  (Read 16487 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V

Natural Man

• Getbig V
IF IT IS REAL, which i doubt, it means he's a wimp.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Turn a women down 25/28 and she what she does, I feel no sympathy for her.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Gross, tired, & eats too much.  WNH.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
6-29-14 - been there!

booty

• Getbig V
It's hurtful no matter if you are female or male. This woman needs to realise that rejection from your partner damages the relationship.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Even if I can't get it up because I'm too pissed I'll give it a shot.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Was getting railroaded by BDB on the side

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
He's 26 years old?  ???

His biggest mistake was getting married and getting married at such a young age.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
It's hurtful no matter if you are female or male. This woman needs to realise that rejection from your partner damages the relationship.

To be fair I want sex around 3 times a day, I settle for 1-7 times. I can't complain when she says no. Although I do...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The guy is pathetic.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with him regarding the spreadsheet, but hes a bitter asshole who will not pick up the phone, despite her numerous calls. She obviously wants to talk things out. And he is purposely ignoring her. Is he 6 years old? I hope she dumps him.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
The guy is pathetic.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with him regarding the spreadsheet, but hes a bitter asshole who will not pick up the phone, despite her numerous calls. She obviously wants to talk things out. And he is purposely ignoring her. Is he 6 years old? I hope she dumps him.
He's beta just for having been rejected 25 times out of 28 in the firstplace ... Looks like they re both losers.

the trainer

there is over 3.5 billion women on the planet just date a woman for 6 months break up and move on to the next that way you will always have a horny woman available.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He's beta just for having been rejected 25 times out of 28 in the firstplace ... Looks like they re both losers.

Their marriage will be over in a few years.
X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
The guy is pathetic.

First black eye should have made his position clear if he wasn't such a pussy.

booty

• Getbig V
The guy is pathetic.

Its very immature of him to behave this way. I don't see it working for them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
;D

Spreadsheet....what a fucking wimp.  If I wanted some ass, I didn't ask..I took
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Spreadsheet....what a fucking wimp.  If I wanted some ass, I didn't ask..I took

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The simple 2 letter "No" has gotta cut the deepest.  :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He's 26 years old?  ???

His biggest mistake was getting married and getting married at such a young age.

I was married around that age and the sex was the last thing to go.  If there are issues this early the marriage will collapse.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
The guy is pathetic.

I think the whole point is he doesn't want to talk to her.

He wants to get his dick sucked. I am sure that a blow job would clear the air.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I think the whole point is he doesn't want to talk to her.

He wants to get his dick sucked. I am sure that a blow job would clear the air.

What kind of relationship is it then if you dont want to talk to your wife because she won't give you sex? They are not in 11th grade.

Again, this guy is pathetic.
X

booty

• Getbig V
She is with holding sex because she is not happy about something in the relationship. Women are very emotional. If you take care of her emotional side then she will want to be intimate. Because he refuses to talk to her then he will never find out why she is unhappy and doesn't want him. So unless they meet half way and want to make the marriage work then they might as well end it.