Author Topic: Husband sends wife spreadsheet showing she turned him down for sex 25/28 times  (Read 16419 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
She is with holding sex because she is not happy about something in the relationship. Women are very emotional. If you take care of her emotional side then she will want to be intimate. Because he refuses to talk to her then he will never find out why she is unhappy and doesn't want him. So unless they meet half way and want to make the marriage work then they might as well end it.

What was it about will grants voice and the way he appeared as pixels that made you love him?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
She is with holding sex because she is not happy about something in the relationship. Women are very emotional. If you take care of her emotional side then she will want to be intimate. Because he refuses to talk to her then he will never find out why she is unhappy and doesn't want him. So unless they meet half way and want to make the marriage work then they might as well end it.

the fact that he is refusing to speak to her by not answering her calls and ignoring her just goes to show that he probably cannot deal with marriage conflict. I am sure there is more to this story. From the sound of it, this guy is immature. What woman would want to sleep with an immature "man?" :-\ :-\
X

booty

• Getbig V
the fact that he is refusing to speak to her by not answering her calls and ignoring her just goes to show that he probably cannot deal with marriage conflict. I am sure there is more to this story. From the sound of it, this guy is immature. What woman would want to sleep with an immature "man?" :-\ :-\
Agreed 100 per cent

Purge_WTF

He's 26 years old?  ???

His biggest mistake was getting married and getting married at such a young age.

This.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
He's 26 years old?  ???

His biggest mistake was getting married and getting married at such a young age.
Many folks think marriage is just "something to do"...immaturity tends to play a hand in it.
Its very immature of him to behave this way. I don't see it working for them.
Don't worry, by the time he is 32, he'll be on his 3rd marriage, and counting.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The guy is pathetic but not because of the spreadsheet. Speadsheet will be funny when he introduces it in divorce court. He's pathetic because he married a women who goes to the gym and doesn't shower until the next day. That's fukcing gross. If it happens one time, ok, but this woman seems to not like to shower. Her puss must stink like all kinds of shit...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
It seems pretty clear that she's having an affair but doesn't know if its going anywhere and is keeping her marriage option open "just in case".  It's probably a business co-worker that she's traveled with before.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
It seems pretty clear that she's having an affair but doesn't know if its going anywhere and is keeping her marriage option open "just in case".  It's probably a business co-worker that she's traveled with before.

Agree with this. Or she could be a closeted Lesbo...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sounds like a "him" problem.

You send Brad Pitt into that bedroom, and she's blowing him til the sun rises. 

This dude needs to get lift, eat right, treat her nicely but also establish his needs must be met, just as hers do.

Sounds like he's just looking for pity - and girls don't find that attractive. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

She's probably cheating on him with a getbigger.
X

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Their marriage will be over in a few years.

Years? More like weeks...

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
They're both being very immature and both had to learn to communicate.
She's playing the victim, claiming she does so much for him - like cooking and laundry - and does not get any recognition from him. But did she ever told him she feels underappreciated? No, she rather watches her TV shows and keep on sulking about not being admired for her input. Denying him, what he wants from her (sex) as a punishment for something he did not know he was doing.

He should have told her how important a bit of sex is for him. Now, it was very childish and stupid of him to wait to give her this info on her way to the airport. Instead of saying something when it was just a bit annoying, he lets it boil to a point he's really fed up with it and drop her this bomb.

I don't think this marriage will last more than a few days after her trip. They're both angry and disappointed in each other. And I guess talking things out, is not their strong point...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I'm immature as hell.  I think it's hilarious he tallied up vaginal access on a spreadsheet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
There`s another bus coming every 20 minutes........time for this cat to buy a ticket! 

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
What kind of relationship is it then if you dont want to talk to your wife because she won't give you sex? They are not in 11th grade.

Again, this guy is pathetic.

How many guys do you think grow up? So many people can't communicate in person. I used to work in a small business and the guy would just send abusive e-mails he couldn't do shit in person (i was young :).

Probably why Facebook is so popular.

As for this case i don't think she has someone on the side she probably is just tired and at the end of the day wants to rest. But is ignoring her partner and he's pissed. He should realise he isn't going to change anything, just ignore her and chase other pussy. Then she'll come around.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Asking for sex..  ::)

Getting denied.  ::)

Getting married  ::)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
They'll be in divorce court quick, fast and in a hurry.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
cheating on him. he did right in dumping

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I have a feeling he must have found out she is cheating on him and this was all a plan (spread sheet, ignoring her calls) from the get-go.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
I have a feeling he must have found out she is cheating on him and this was all a plan (spread sheet, ignoring her calls) from the get-go.

Yes I think there is more here than meets the eye.

booty

• Getbig V
She's not showering after gym to use it as an excuse to avoid sex/ intimacy. Serious issues in this relationship and all because neither one of them opened up and communicated about how they felt. If you can't communicate then you can't make a relationship work.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
She's not showering after gym to use it as an excuse to avoid sex/ intimacy. Serious issues in this relationship and all because neither one of them opened up and communicated about how they felt. If you can't communicate then you can't make a relationship work.

You don't know that.

Some people are just lazy like that, women included.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.

Spreadsheet....what a fucking wimp.  If I wanted some ass, I didn't ask..I took

Society doesn't care if a man rapes another man, Vince.  Different situation.

(Case in point, I laughed when I read your comment)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Also, FYI, you can read her further comments, here

http://www.reddit.com/user/throwwwwaway29

Note this:

My weekday routine has been shower, go to work, get off at 4pm, go home and cook dinner, go to the gym, watch some TV, sleep. He's never up to have sex in the morning, and I never want to have sex after being all sweaty and gross from the gym.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
I bet she's a disgusting fat.