Author Topic: Husband sends wife spreadsheet showing she turned him down for sex 25/28 times  (Read 16421 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
The phrase "muffin top" is used in her comments.

Also, she's apparently someone who gets "sweaty and gross" from the gym, but doesn't put two and two together and take a shower until he's had to sleep next to someone feeling "sweaty and gross"

So yeah, possibly quite disgusting.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
How many guys do you think grow up? So many people can't communicate in person. I used to work in a small business and the guy would just send abusive e-mails he couldn't do shit in person (i was young :).

Probably why Facebook is so popular.

As for this case i don't think she has someone on the side she probably is just tired and at the end of the day wants to rest. But is ignoring her partner and he's pissed. He should realise he isn't going to change anything, just ignore her and chase other pussy. Then she'll come around.

Yes, FB makes it ideal for people to be aggressive to each other without confronting them face to face.
X

booty

• Getbig V
You don't know that.

Some people are just lazy like that, women included.
She is showering in the mornings when he is not making sexual advances towards her. So clearly she is using the shower after gym as an excuse. Also having sex straight after gym when you are both sweaty is hot. If you sit around sweaty for hours of course that will be gross. She knows this.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
He's not talking to her because he's got nothing to say.  He wants to fuck and he's pissed  Pretty obvious.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's a pretty horny guy, loves his wife and wants to fuck her , and she would rather watch fucking television.

Seriously talking, his feelings are hurt and he thinks his wife doesn't love him anymore. She's not fucking anyone, she's just not a passionate person. Passionate people make fucking the priority

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He's not talking to her because he's got nothing to say.  He wants to fuck and he's pissed  Pretty obvious.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's a pretty horny guy, loves his wife and wants to fuck her , and she would rather watch fucking television.

Seriously talking, his feelings are hurt and he thinks his wife doesn't love him anymore. She's not fucking anyone, she's just not a passionate person. Passionate people make fucking the priority

Yes, it could definitely be just a difference of sexuality. Some people are more highly sexual than others. If this is the case, then they need to figure some way to work it out. Being pissed and ignoring your wife is definitely not going to make things better.
X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

You know the dude got rejected many, many times before he finally broke down and made the spreadsheet. This shit has been going on for a while I'd guess.

Europe

• Getbig IV

this ^^

Being pissed and ignoring your wife is definitely not going to make things better.
There's a saying that arguing with women somehow you always loose, he's probably avoiding her by thinking out his future.

In this case she's refusing him time after time and playing "DUMB" that somehow rejecting 25/28 times is normal. She knows something isn't right, then posting this on reddit to somehow gain support and that her actions where "right" from the beginning.
Yes he is immature and bitter, but only because she made him that way.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Yes, it could definitely be just a difference of sexuality. Some people are more highly sexual than others. If this is the case, then they need to figure some way to work it out. Being pissed and ignoring your wife is definitely not going to make things better.

Yup.  And that is a huge problem. Women dont get that.  They let emotional issues control their sexuality, and just shut off. Most anyway, the vast majority.

Men are physical. I could lose my job and total my car, and I'll still want to fuck. And it goes deeper. Women need the emotional connection and trust to be sexual, and when there are problems they  don't want to have sex.

With men, if you cut off the sex, we begin to lose the connection, and really not give a fuck about you. Thats what makes you my woman that I iove, and not just some person. The physical connection. And not just fucking.  Affection, closeness. The physical dictates the emotional

With women the emotional dictates the physical.  As usual , exactly opposite.

that's why when you first start dating someone its so fucked up

guys are ready to fuck from day one..because we don't know jack shit about you, you have no emotional bond, no history...what's the one thing we do know, is that we are physically attracted to you and we want to fuck you.

Women want shit that doesnt exist yet... love, trust, commitment.  That comes later. and if we aren't having sex I'll never have those feelings for you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
this ^^
There's a saying that arguing with women somehow you always loose, he's probably avoiding her by thinking out his future.

In this case she's refusing him time after time and playing "DUMB" that somehow rejecting 25/28 times is normal. She knows something isn't right, then posting this on reddit to somehow gain support and that her actions where "right" from the beginning.
Yes he is immature and bitter, but only because she made him that way.

I wish we could see the outcome to this couple.  :D :D

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yup.  And that is a huge problem. Women dont get that.  They let emotional issues control their sexuality, and just shut off. Most anyway, the vast majority.

Men are physical. I could lose my job and total my car, and I'll still want to fuck. And it goes deeper. Women need the emotional connection and trust to be sexual, and when there are problems they  don't want to have sex.

With men, if you cut off the sex, we begin to lose the connection, and really not give a fuck about you. Thats what makes you my woman that I iove, and not just some person. The physical connection. And not just fucking.  Affection, closeness. The physical dictates the emotional

With women the emotional dictates the physical.  As usual , exactly opposite.

that's why when you first start dating someone its so fucked up

guys are ready to fuck from day one..because we don't know jack shit about you, you have no emotional bond, no history...what's the one thing we do know, is that we are physically attracted to you and we want to fuck you.

Women want shit that doesnt exist yet... love, trust, commitment.  That comes later. and if we aren't having sex I'll never have those feelings for you.

Exactly. Most womem I have dated or been with say its all about the emotional connection. For guys, its eventually about the emotional connection, but there is definitely a strong physical component to it.

Nature definitely played a cruel joke on us!
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Exactly. Most womem I have dated or been with say its all about the emotional connection. For guys, its eventually about the emotional connection, but there is definitely a strong physical component to it.

Nature definitely played a cruel joke on us!

Played a cruel joke on women, in my opinion.

They get the shit end of the stick when it comes to dating . Because the majority  cant just fuck a guy.  They feel like sluts , and beat themselves up. Society calls them whores. Which is bullshit because men can bang them two at a time and that's fine.

But...if they want to keep a guy around they really like, they are probably gonna have to give it up. And then he's gonna say "typical whore" and move on. They cant win.

I have a daughter, I think about this shit A LOT.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

They get the shit end of the stick when it comes to dating . Because the majority  cant just fuck a guy.  They feel like sluts , and beat themselves up. Society calls them whores. Which is bullshit because men can bang them two at a time and that's fine.

But...if they want to keep a guy around they really like, they are probably gonna have to give it up. And then he's gonna say "typical whore" and move on. They cant win.

Would scare me too, brother.

I have fucked over a lot of women. I have dont some filthy things to women. Etc.

As long as you realize she WILL BE sexually active. And thats fine.

Just be the best dad/father figure that you can to ensure shes not the first date kind of girl. Girls have a lot better chance of retaining a guy if they wait just long enough... I think in todays world that might translate into about 6 dates or month. Im 25 and I would respect that amount of time. I would also bail prior to that day unless I really cared.

bigmc

• Getbig V
ive got a daughter too

all you can do is show them how a decent man should go through life

hopefully they will set the bar that high when they grow up and go out to meet someone
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
ive got a daughter too

all you can do is show them how a decent man should go through life

hopefully they will set the bar that high when they grow up and go out to meet someone

Well said.

Dont give your daughter any daddy issues and your chances of having a self respecting daughter increase dramatically.

Let her know how a real man acts, and hopefully it doesnt backfire and she goes the way of the skinny pussy boyfriend.

Even that is a better scenario than the type of girl I usually bring home on a thursday night.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
IF IT IS REAL, which i doubt, it means he's a wimp.

He has well-documented material to ask for a divorce.

denarii

• Getbig V
one could have been 'you are wearing a second hand watch'

;D

denarii

• Getbig V
a getbigger:

http://rr.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2b735r/me_26f_with_my_husband_49m_of_3_years_hurtful/

Me [26F] with my husband [49M] of 3 years, hurtful comment + alcoholism +emotional affairRelationships

My husband and I have been together 7 years, married for 3.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Also, FYI, you can read her further comments, here

http://www.reddit.com/user/throwwwwaway29

Note this:

My weekday routine has been shower, go to work, get off at 4pm, go home and cook dinner, go to the gym, watch some TV, sleep. He's never up to have sex in the morning, and I never want to have sex after being all sweaty and gross from the gym.
work, dinner, gym, and then bed?   

I see the need to take another shower.  Can't sleep with 16 hours of slime on me.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Christ groink your post made so much sense I feel enlightened. Someone's been in a sexless relationship before.  How would you deal with the situation?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

If you have a son....you only have to worry about one dick during the teenage years.

If you have a daughter.....you have to worry about all the dicks on the planet.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Thats the spreadsheet of a defeated man in a defeated relationship.

Poor bastard.

Time to move on.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V

They get the shit end of the stick when it comes to dating . Because the majority  cant just fuck a guy.  They feel like sluts , and beat themselves up. Society calls them whores. Which is bullshit because men can bang them two at a time and that's fine.

Nature got it right. A stable society is dependent upon the family unit - which you can't have with absent fathers. We NEED "good girls" and women who respect themselves. They are females who are actually marriage material.

A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The husband should pump her full of male hormones like DLB's allegedly does. Instead of making spreadsheets this guy will have to hire Jose Raymond to come over and meet his wifes new "needs"...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

They get the shit end of the stick when it comes to dating . Because the majority  cant just fuck a guy.  They feel like sluts , and beat themselves up. Society calls them whores. Which is bullshit because men can bang them two at a time and that's fine.

Decent dudes don't do that.
I remember that there is a saying, "There are the women you bed, and there are the women that you wed. A woman should try to be the woman that a man beds and weds"
But, in the 21st century, people get married all the time to the tune of that last part.
Fact is, women can't (but try to do) do like men, which helps with quality of men. If women try and do what men do, men start to think just like as you said.

If a father is good father and shows his daughter by example the type of man who needs to be in her life, chances are good that is the type man that they will look for.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Lol one reply was: "my mom had a saying: never let your man leave the house hungry or horny."

Dirty pigpen smellin hoebag dirtying up all the white mans sheets