Author Topic: Husband sends wife spreadsheet showing she turned him down for sex 25/28 times  (Read 16449 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
i like this, makes her really see how worthless of a wife she is, and while she is away on a trip, he is getting his balls licked by the milf next door , and she can refer back to that spread sheet any times she wants to know the exact reason why he was fucking around on her

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
She doesn`t have to put out any more, he already signed half of his shit away.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
When in doubt, spreadsheet it out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
When in doubt, spreadsheet it out.

are you saying this dude excels at not getting laid?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Exactly. Most womem I have dated or been with say its all about the emotional connection. For guys, its eventually about the emotional connection, but there is definitely a strong physical component to it.

Nature definitely played a cruel joke on us!
women look for men who will stay and take care of eventual offspring first and foremost, that's how they ve been designed by nature. They see long term. It's not good or bad, that's just the way it is. Now their sexual education, their parents, childhood, fathers, brothers, shaped their views on sexuality. If a woman isnt "that much into sex", well, she has to be taught something she s obviously completely ignoring. Many men are also "not much into sex" either, the problem is when a man who s into it is with a woman who isnt. Historically speaking women were always told in all religious communities worldwide to submit to the male urge if they want him to stay and take care of offspring, apparently in "highly evolved, advanced modern western societies" many women seem to have "forgotten" about that basic, natural fact. Mostly women who had mothers who were shitty wives themselves.
Also one of my theories is that ugly and/or fat women have and give less sex than better looking women  ::)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
I wanna see how this ends

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
are you saying this dude excels at not getting laid?

;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Sex is very important in a relationship. If she never? Tried to initiate sex within those 2 months, she is shitty. But he is shittier for senting her an email and not wanting to talk about it like a bitch.
A

denarii

• Getbig V
This is the no 2 story on telegraph website now

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Sex is very important in a relationship. If she never? Tried to initiate sex within those 2 months, she is shitty. But he is shittier for senting her an email and not wanting to talk about it like a bitch.
The Problem is communication. People just don´t talk enough  anymore.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
The Problem is communication. People just don´t talk enough  anymore.

You mean that a woman isn't paying attention anymore, when a man tells her what to do?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
You mean that a woman isn't paying attention anymore, when a man tells her what to do?
what i´m saying is if you are in a relationship you Need to be able to talk about everything and not just sex. It sounds to me like this couple do not talk much about anything.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
what i´m saying is if you are in a relationship you Need to be able to talk about everything and not just sex. It sounds to me like this couple do not talk much about anything.

True! You also have to remind her that you want your steak medium rare and that the towels need to be folded according to a specific protocol.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
ive got a daughter too

all you can do is show them how a decent man should go through life

hopefully they will set the bar that high when they grow up and go out to meet someone

Just catching up - best quote in this thread.  Groink spot on too.
Y

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
True! You also have to remind her that you want your steak medium rare and that the towels need to be folded according to a specific protocol.

No, you got it all wrong!

You have to tell him over and over again not to drop used towels om the bathroom floor, but to hang them to dry. Otherwise he can pay for new towels to replace the stinky and moldy old ones.

Besides, real men eat their stakes rare, or rather bleu.
 ;)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
This is why it's great to avoid attachment and putting all your eggs in one basket.

If I am seeing a girl and she pulls a trick like this, there's 4 waiting to fill her shoes and would do a much better job at blowin and ridin...if married and mortgaged, tough shit  :-X

Saying that, I know a married friend of mine and he barely satisfies his wife when on 750mg test, she has to get drilled regularly and he can't come off high test cos if it lol

S

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
This is why it's great to avoid attachment and putting all your eggs in one basket.

If I am seeing a girl and she pulls a trick like this, there's 4 waiting to fill her shoes and would do a much better job at blowin and ridin...if married and mortgaged, tough shit  :-X

Saying that, I know a married friend of mine and he barely satisfies his wife when on 750mg test, she has to get drilled regularly and he can't come off high test cos if it lol

Like somebody else said, communication is key.

Every girl I have ever dated seriously, including my present GF...is well aware that is unacceptable.

I'll never be "that guy"...the poor bastard that has to go eat shitty wings at Hooters to have some kind of interaction with a set of big tits. And has shitty sex 4 times a year with his crappy wife.  I refuse, I'll fuck someone else ...100% serious.

Not trying to sound like Joe Cool....its commonly accepted most women would never seriously date a guy that didnt work and had no ambition.

I would never seriously date someone who didnt enjoy sex and didnt have a healthy sex drive.  It's just as much of a reason to end things.

And its out in the open with me, I've said this to her face....LOL

Natural Man

• Getbig V
boom, exactly. That's the problem with modern "communication".

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

You have to tell him over and over again not to drop used towels om the bathroom floor, but to hang them to dry. Otherwise he can pay for new towels to replace the stinky and moldy old ones.

;)

I paid for the old towels as well, so I don't really give a shit. ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V

Like somebody else said, communication is key.

Every girl I have ever dated seriously, including my present GF...is well aware that is unacceptable.

I'll never be "that guy"...the poor bastard that has to go eat shitty wings at Hooters to have some kind of interaction with a set of big tits. And has shitty sex 4 times a year with his crappy wife.  I refuse, I'll fuck someone else ...100% serious.

Not trying to sound like Joe Cool....its commonly accepted most women would never seriously date a guy that didnt work and had no ambition.

I would never seriously date someone who didnt enjoy sex and didnt have a healthy sex drive.  It's just as much of a reason to end things.

And its out in the open with me, I've said this to her face....LOL

LOL awesome

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
BTW Army of One

This thread is actually good, this means you're averaging ok for the day  :D
S

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
I paid for the old towels as well, so I don't really give a shit. ;D

Your sister gave them as a gift for our new home...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

;)

As for being a woman, you display some strong opinions here  :o :D

Your sister gave them as a gift for our new home...

Touché!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

Touché!

She lived in with me for 5 long years, paying me nothing. So yeah, paid for those too. And her new laptop last year. :P

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...

A cast iron frying pan in one hand, a wooden rolling pin in the other...
 ;D