Author Topic: Cops kill a guy who was just breaking up a fight (video)  (Read 3592 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Cops kill a guy who was just breaking up a fight (video)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 07:16:31 PM »
Five "heroes" against one unarmed, overweight man with bad asthma.  A nice, level playing field for the brave and mighty.......

Noticed they didn't name the cops responsible in the article.  Wonder why?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 07:22:28 PM »
lol after looking at the pictures of the kneegrow 's family...i have a hard time feeling sorry and  obviously the cynical vain dumb cycle of violence isnt going to end today.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »
FUCKEN PIGS.SPINELESS LOOSERS NEED TO BE FUCKEN TORTURED.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 10:01:47 PM »
I hate the police! Fucking assholes all of them. Period!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 10:20:44 PM »
Cops kill almost everyone they interact with. Cops are the USA's most prolific killers.
a

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 10:56:05 PM »
dont resist we wont kill you

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 11:13:32 PM »
Kneegull had too much bravado.

Sometimes you gotta let the white man keep you down.
P

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 11:24:01 PM »
Five "heroes" against one unarmed, overweight man with bad asthma.  A nice, level playing field for the brave and mighty.......

Noticed they didn't name the cops responsible in the article.  Wonder why?

And again, one life is lost, because "The Victim" didn't co operate with the police for his own good. It is simple as that. Why "yes sir, I follow your commands and you can take me on the custody peacefully" isn't any option for these guys? Why they never learn that they can't fight with the police, because they always lose? Because they are fucking morons and all what happens is the result of that fact. Do you guys really think that police, who want to take you in the custody, stops and let you go if try to fuck with him? You guys need to think that scenario all over again  ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 12:22:54 AM »
35000 arrests are made each day so this is bound to happen now and then, things can go wrong. You cant say cops are bad because of it. News only shows you the worst outcomes.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2014, 06:02:09 AM »
And you lot over there cannot see the beginning of the end....
This is a taste of the marshall law that will be implemented

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2014, 09:38:59 AM »
lol after looking at the pictures of the kneegrow 's family...i have a hard time feeling sorry and  obviously the cynical vain dumb cycle of violence isnt going to end today.

No, I think you're wrong here.  The dead man's children will just remain silent, even after their dad is buried.  They will most likely sympathize with the five or so officers who were only doing their job.  Unfortunately, their father was what is called collateral damage.....just another case....next, move on.

Those kids will probably grow up to respect law enforcement, contribute to their local PBA, and when old enough to drive, sport a nice shiny badge in the window to show support for the men in blue.

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »
they all have to be tortured..stupid careless idiot american police

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2014, 01:10:10 PM »
And again, one life is lost, because "The Victim" didn't co operate with the police for his own good. It is simple as that. Why "yes sir, I follow your commands and you can take me on the custody peacefully" isn't any option for these guys? Why they never learn that they can't fight with the police, because they always lose? Because they are fucking morons and all what happens is the result of that fact. Do you guys really think that police, who want to take you in the custody, stops and let you go if try to fuck with him? You guys need to think that scenario all over again  ;D

Yep...didn't cooperate, has a looooong rap sheet of 31 different arrest and was out there that day selling untaxed cigerettes. 

A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2014, 01:45:20 PM »

Yep...didn't cooperate, has a looooong rap sheet of 31 different arrest and was out there that day selling untaxed cigerettes. 

His prior arrests have nothing to do with the fact the man was choked to death unnecessarily.  Yesterday, the article said the guy was breaking up a fight.  Now, he was selling cigarettes.  Of course he was....... ::)  He wasn't the head of a multimillion dollar bootleg cigarette operation....if the article is truthful, at worst he was selling INDIVIDUAL cigarettes from a single pack.  Does that warrant the death penalty to you?

Killer pigs Daniel Pantaleo and Justin Damico are now on dreaded "desk duty."  That will teach em'

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »
I love how Al Sharpton is now involved. Where was Sharpton when this family was struggling? Nowhere. Now he wants to make a profit off of this mans death.

I hate Al Sharpton.
X

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 01:59:02 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 02:00:20 PM »
He was a big fucking guy with prior arrests, guy is known to the police, he didnt comply, what do you expect them to do?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 02:02:03 PM »
Fuck, Al Farton is now fully bent on starting RaceWar I.  :D
Believe it or not, cops in Austria have done the same to some dealers... few would believe that could happen.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 02:58:52 PM »
He was a big fucking guy with prior arrests, guy is known to the police, he didnt comply, what do you expect them to do?

I expect them to use force appropriate to effect an arrest. Choking a person to death is almost always unreasonable in my opinion. Was it in this case? Probably, at least based on the video. This could change as an investigation is conducted and other facts come to light. However the fact, as of now, is this: a police officer choked a citizen to death.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 03:03:40 PM »
I expect them to use force appropriate to effect an arrest. Choking a person to death is almost always unreasonable.
Choking a guy unconscious is better than knocking him unconscious.

I was once in a similar position in a previous job, I had to take someone down much bigger than me and I choked him out, I couldn't do anything else, if I had let him up he would have likely killed me.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 03:09:03 PM »
It's a sad video and fate for that man. However, as I always say, we don't know the full details of the scenario. And more importantly, we don't know the backstory of this man and his encounters with the law.

But any way you slice it, it's a tragedy. His whimpering cries that he "can't breathe" are tough to hear.  

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 03:13:43 PM »
35000 arrests are made each day so this is bound to happen now and then, things can go wrong. You cant say cops are bad because of it. News only shows you the worst outcomes.

Yep, its a shame when shit like this occurs but its bound to occur here and there.
Cops go through shit on daily basis and are putting their own lives at risk so I can't blame them for being sometimes heavy handed on non-compliant dudes.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »
If it meant you going home to your family or some non-compliant idiot then theres no choice is there?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 03:20:06 PM »
Big Boy didn't do himself any favors being in such terrible shape.

He was a massive heart attack waiting to happen.